Thread: Hollywod Fertility Clinic and nurse calls

Angry Hollywood Fertility Clinic and nurse calls

Just wondering if there is anyone out there who had bloods and scans done at Hollywood Fertility center in Perth today. I had both and have not recieved a call with further instructions from the nurses. I rang earlier and was told they were in a meeting and that they would be doing the calls later. Well it is know 6.40pm. To bad if i needed to do anything tonight like trigger. I am a little mad.Would love some replies so I know if they just forgot me or was it everyone today.

Last edited by saph204; May 28th, 2008 at 09:09 PM.

NAT025 Guest

Hi Saph204
    I am so over Hollywood Fertility Clinic. I really just feel like a number now. About a week ago I too never received a phone call in regards to my results and I was meant to start my drugs that day but it was delayed as they didn?t give my results and they also never made note that I started stimming a day late. They also rang me with my results of when to take my trigger and didn?t give me all the information and I even read out to her what she had told me. I was meant to take another drug with my trigger as per my cycle notes and I didn?t take it as they didn?t tell me. I have now made an appointment with FSWA and will hopefully be transferring to a new clinic.
    I am really mad. I also don?t like that they don?t do PGD in house and they don?t offer any other ideas towards my cycle. If it wasn?t for me and my suggestions I would be on the same drugs and protocol as all my other failed cycles. I have come across women who are happy with HFC but I have come across a lot of women who aren?t and are now transferring.
    I had an appointment with Dr Turner a few weeks ago and I think he is an arrogant piece of work. I think he forgets how much money we pay to see him. He only gave us 10 mins of his time and really made you feel uncomfortable when you asked questions. He didn?t have time for us as he is also busy being an OB. He stood up didn?t shake my husbands hand and walked out and ended the meeting and said see ya down the hallway with his back to us. We hadn?t finished our appointment. I am sorry but I am really peeved. If he doesn?t have the time maybe he needs to rethink where his priorities? OB or FS.
    I really hope you get better treatment out of this clinic

Nat
    I am so sorry about your experience with HFC. I do know that they are going through a change of management at the moment but that still doesn't excuse the poor treatment. They have to realise that timing iseverything here. as it turned out I didn't trigger for two more days. I am also considering a clinic change. If we geta BFN this cycle we are going to give it a rst until nov. Concnetrate on getting healthy and fit and to give my body a rest from all the drugs. After thatwe may change. All the best in your TTC journey.

Sounds like things are in a bit of shambles over there! Sorry to hear of your experiences, I'm at FSWA and would be devastated if I was treated that way. It's hard enough going through treatment without dealing with that crap as well.