Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Perth Fertility clinics - any advise?

Sequoia - I assume you are with MA - he is the most lovely Dr that I have met - was so happy with him but unfortunately with no donor sperm I had no choice but to move which still upsets me even now.

Have moved to concept - just had the two appointments so far, am with Dr G T and we are butting heads big time. I didn't want to follow his suggestion to have unnecessary surgery and wanted to continue IVF with donor, and he got very disgruntled by it - wish I could change dr's but that's the way it goes I guess.

Emmaling - I have heard really good things about Fertility North, if I lived NOR I would definitely be there!

nitzerette - I would love to hear about the support group if you dont mind sharing?

Hi Bec,
    I PM'd you about the support group. Hope you can meet with us. Any other questions, let me know.

Question anchovy ones

Hi BecD

I have just made an appoinment with Dr GT at Concept he was recommended as a micro surgen to preform a reverse of a tubal ligation. This is an option I am considering as I have had two unsuccessful IVF attempts at Hollywood.
    Any feed back??

Quote Originally Posted by ~BecD~ View Post
    Sequoia - I assume you are with MA - he is the most lovely Dr that I have met - was so happy with him but unfortunately with no donor sperm I had no choice but to move which still upsets me even now.
    Yes Bec, I was with MA, I'm very lucky to be due in July thanks to him.

Was just reading this thread after many many months of not coming to the forum and all of the sudden I realized that...I started this thread a few years back !

I feel now like I should give a bit of an update as so much has transpired since then.

Well, the news is that...we now have a beautiful 6 months old daughter !. Wasnt an easy ride and took over 2 years and 7 cycles, but...in the end...it happened ! We're so happy now !

Started the process with Concept and stayed with them all the way. The staff was generally very good and we were very happy with our doctor.

So there you have it...a little luck and a lot of perseverance did the trick !

All the best to you all.

cheers
    Last edited by onthefly; April 23rd, 2010 at 12:28 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345