I bottlefeed on demand, at first becauseI was trying to keep it as close as possible to BFing & then when it was clear we wouldn't get back there I just kept doing it.
DD2 has never had the 'right ' amount for her age, she's always mucked around with how much she has & how often but her gains have been good... I just offered it to her whenever she grizzled, or it had been a while between feeds. You soon work out when they want it & when they don't, it's pretty hard to feed a baby who's not interested
ETA - posted at the same time- I used to put formula bottles back in the fridge, not for ages but just a bit (although you're not supposed to). Pie's EBM I just leave at room temp until she's had a decent drink. The other thing you could try is smaller bottles, to avoid wastage.
she diod loads of snack feeding, sounds like your boy might be the same.





Reply With Quote
Bookmarks