Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breast Implants - anyone?

Default Breast Implants - anyone?

I've been deciding for a while now to get breast implants. I have never ever been chesty even whilst i was at my biggest at 80kgs. Always an A cup. Now my A cup bras are too big, the tops of my bra are empty due to the saginess of them. They are horrible.

I've just called a plastic surgeon to arrange an initial consultant and booked a tentative surgery date of 16th October. He is the head of plastic surgery at Monash Hospital here in Melb, so a reputable dr.

Dh doesn't want me to get them, he tells me he's known me for 10 years without them, so why change now? Because i want them and know that it will improve my self esteem, it looks pretty and I want them for him too.

has anyone got implants or know of anyone who does? What are the pros and cons and anything else i should ask about in my initial consultation.

thanks

I know a BB member with awesome implants, she gives me breast envy, hopefully she'll pop in!

i dont have implants but i know someone who got them, she was a lady whose kids i used to look after, she is rake like size 6 skinny! Her son told me Mummys gonna get big big boobies from the doctor! then she explained she was sicking of looking like a young girl and wanted to feel more womanly, she said she wasn't doing it for anyone but herself and she wanted to fill out her clothes and feel good about herself. She experienced some discomfort and pain after the surgery and had to be careful lifting but she loved her new bbs and how they made her feel. So go for it i say, if it will make you feel good and give your confidence a boost. Good luck hun xxx

So far..

Wooohooooooo

Hmm smaller chest ladies make me envious. I have always been an 8-10 waist (now a 10-12) with E cup chest. I envy those ladies with a smaller chest, if it wasn't for the whole surgery thing I would happily be a B cup. As they say you always want what you do not have.

I too know a BB lady who has had implants and they look great. I have a friend IRL who had implants, C cup, and they too look great. I think that if you get the right surgeon and the right size for your body they can really give you a great look.

Good Luck - I know there are a couple hiding in here...

I watched a breast implant surgery on Foxtel the other night and i physically felt sick (to gruesome), but the end result was good.

I'm a size 10-12 now and i feel like i just have man boobs. My dad is pretty big and i always joke that his breasts are bigger than mine! i think a C cup would be alright. I'd love to be a D but have to think about the back pain which they may cause in the future. i don't want to regret them in the future.

I know someone who has them too and hers look great.
    A good surgeon will advise you what size/s you could go up too and wouldnt advise you to get anything that will look silly or cause you discomfort.

Oooooh Nelle, who? Do I know them? I would love to have breast surgery one day, when I've finished having kids, and have won tatts LOL!

TK, a good surgeon will advise you on size etc. My mum had a reduction a year ago, and her surgeon was fantastic with all that stuff, he did a wonderful job. (I can give you his name if you like). I would imagine it would be the same for implants.

Can you ask to see some of his previous work lol? I would probably see 2 surgeons for peace of mind and find some word of mouth.

Go a C cup - its ACE!

I've seen some of his work on the net. Before and after shots. I can't wait to have mine. I've told mum about them and she's ok with me having them done (i'd still have gotten them done otherwise too). DH is slowly coming around. Mum will come with me to the initial consultation. I guess, i'll just have to see how i feel about this dr. when i first see him and my impressions of him. If i don't like him, i'll definitely seek a second opinion.

I've know 4 people personally to have implants (plus many more who I did loans for)- most were A cups and went to C's (they were around size 10-12 figures too). The first couple of weeks after were a little painful - so just be prepared for this part and try to take it easy, but the end result was they are all very, very happy with them (and so were there partners ) I say go for it if it is what will make you happy. DH will come around when he sees (and touches ) them

I can't wait til DH touches them
    I've never had big or medium sized breasts before so i'm looking forward for them when they improve things in the bedroom too!

My SIL had them done a few years ago, she was an a cup and went to a c cupand they do look good.
    Maybe a little bit because she is a skinny rake and the boobs are just kinda "out there" but in terms of shape, feeling like normal boobs etc I'd say they're great.
    She did it more for self esteem than anything and she's had no complications or anything.
    Good luck!

I have them and LOVE them... they are the best thing BHL and I did ( apart from the winkies that is....) we have meet but only once and then I have been very slack and havent court up again ( due to me been to shy ) so you might not have known it at the time but you were looking at them LOL...

I went from not even a 10 AA to a Large B to a small ish C ( more C than B ).... so no more having to stuff my bra for me... when I got mine I was told they like to do them after your had at least one child as sometimes people can get lucky and keep their BF boobs ( never happened for me ) but also as then you have the skin there so you dont ( or shouldnt ) get streech mark because of the implants, as they have been there before... Its a good idea if you bring in a few pictures of what you have in mind so they get the idea of what you want,and a few picture's of what you dont( I took in Posh spice and pammy and said NOT like this please) I also took in a photo of me BF my DD so they could see what size I have been, while feeding.... BTW I had DD2 after them and still managed to feed her well no better or worse than what I did without them ( had no milk for both girls )...

Just watch them though as they WILL try to get you to get bigger boobs ( men ) just stick to your guns and get what you want....

If you need any more info please feel free to ask I dont mind if you want to meet me again for a better look this time or even a little poke lol...

BTW I have 450 CC ( as I had no chest at all ) most girls need about 350 cc to get about a C, mine are saline and round not tear drop, I went to the the centre of cosmetic and plastic surgery, Dr Sormann....

Please remember thought that impants will never feel "real " or act like real boobs when laying down the DONT run for cover ....

GL

Mods I have mentioned my doctor by name as I am very happy with the results but feel free to delete his name so that the site dont get into any striff

I've seen dem boobs and they're GREAT...

shucks Lulu thanks have to say they are worth every penny,

Geez Tali, i never looked at your boobies when i met you and i never would have guessed that you had implants.

450CC are big ones. The before and after shots on this drs. website are mainly 200-300CC implants. I guess i would be an AA cup too but have never been able to find AA cups and i really don't fill my A cups.

Hah. Pammy Anderson... I was telling hubby that i wanted Pammy Anderson size and he cracked it.

Do you get try on sample sizes in your initial consultation, which will show the end result? Because i'll ask for a C cup but then again don't know how big a C cup on me is because i've never been one.

I'll have to pick your brain. We have to meet up again and let the kids play whilst we chat

Quote Originally Posted by tali View Post

If you need any more info please feel free to ask I dont mind if you want to meet me again for a better look this time or even a little poke lol...

LOL...I can just see it now...one BB'er standing in the middle of the playground groping another BB'er...hehehehe, "let me feel your boobies"...LOL.

Good luck Turkish....I wouldn't mind getting a boob lift. I am an DD - E cup, but not so perky!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast