Thread: Curves or Contours - prices?

Default Curves or Contours - prices?

I have a Curves and a Contours near me, and am wondering if one is better than the other? Would be interested to hear peoples opinions, and if anyone knows how the price compares between the two?

I have not been to either, but I know people who go to both.
    From what I can gather, they are both 30 minute programs.

I think with contours you have to make a set appointment time, whereas with curves you just go when you like and do you 30 minute program.

Curves is about $60 a month (its 50 something) plus an initial joining fee, and I think you have to pay fees if you want to get out you have to pay an exit fee, to a max of $50 ($10 per month for each month you have been a member) Most gyms have something similar if you are on a contract, and can go much higher.

Not sure about the pricing for contours.

BellyBean Guest

I have just had free trials at both over the last week. I have decided to go with Curves, the atmosphere was much nicer. The prices are similar so maybe its worth going to a free trial ( ithink contours will give you one free visit to check it out where I have had a whole free week at curves) and see which atmosphere you prefer!

Thanks for the info. I'm still under 6 weeks since my c-section so am not in a hurry to join, just starting some research for when I'm ready. Going to the free trials is a great idea though.