I am so glad you started up this thread Lady-bug! Im so devastated about weight gain so farIn 2009/2010 I trained 4 times a week with an ex biggest loser contestant and lost 27kgs and was looking amazing. Unfortunately due to financial reasons I had to give up training and a little bit of weight crept back on. Now that im pregnant, ive gained all my weight back. I was so upset sitting in front of the mirror at the hairdresser today. I look horrible! I really want to start exercising and eating properly so I dont put on much more. Actually im kind of hoping that if I eat really well and start walking, I might lose some!! As long as its all safe for bubba.
As for sugar cravings, I have them quite badly too. Fruit definitely helps, as well as dried apricots and dried apple or something in the cupboard so I can just grab a few. My ex personal trainer told me that the best way to curb sugar cravings was to have a constant supply of chewing gum around. When you felt the mid arvo cravings coming on, just grab a few pieces of chewing gum and most the the time it really helped. I also have a low carb/ low sugar hot chocolate mix. Its sweet enough and only 40 calories and quite filling too.
Im going to try and have as much salad and vege as possible, but bread/carbs are definitely my biggest downfall. I just have to look at a slice of bread and I gain weight!! I lose heaps when i dont eat carbs.
Anyway I look forward to sharing healthy eating with everyone! I need a good kick up the bum, thats for sure![]()




In 2009/2010 I trained 4 times a week with an ex biggest loser contestant and lost 27kgs and was looking amazing. Unfortunately due to financial reasons I had to give up training and a little bit of weight crept back on. Now that im pregnant, ive gained all my weight back. I was so upset sitting in front of the mirror at the hairdresser today. I look horrible! I really want to start exercising and eating properly so I dont put on much more. Actually im kind of hoping that if I eat really well and start walking, I might lose some!! As long as its all safe for bubba.
Reply With Quote
Bookmarks