Thread: Planning on starting on next baby...what exercises did you do the whole way through?

Default Planning on starting on next baby...what exercises did you do the whole way through?

I'm not sure about starting up at the gym because can you do the classes while pregnant or will it just be a waste of money? I have thought about yoga but each class seems expensive. I'm thinking of taking swimming classes (as I cna't swim) but this isn't really exercise? What did you do?

First up, go to the Doc and make sure you are ok to exercise. If you have been exercising before then you should be fine to ocntinue just with some modifications. If you haven't it's not the best time to take up anything high impact but exercise through pregnancy if you're healthy is fantastic.
    You can absolutely do the classes, as long as you're cleared by the Doc...make sure if you do that you tell the instructor (this is so important) and she will tell you what you can and can't do.
    Most gyms have yoga and pilates classes on their timetables
    Swimming is exercise lol! It's fantastic exercise and great to do when you're preggers...as is an Aqua class although most aren't running through winter.
    I'd go to a gym, have a chat with them...check out their timetables and see if there's anything you like. And go to the Doc and good luck!!

Just wanted to say........Im excited for you!!!!!