Thread: skin issues!! help?

Question skin issues!! help?

Ive been getting pretty bad acne on my cheek area for the last few months, i never use to have this bad a case of acne, id use to get the odd couple around AF time i could deal with that, but this is ridiculous!!!

its not really servere but still not good there quite decent sized ones too..

ive tried

- drinking more water
    - washing my face of a morning and night.
    -brought and have been using tea tree blemish cream
    - cleanser/ ex-foliate face wash ( i think the brand is clean and clear)
    -i get dry skin so i'm using a facial moisturizer focusing more so on the face but trying to stay clear of the cheek area as i don't wan't it clogging up my pores
    - trying to stay clear from foundation when i don't have to use it, but i am having to use it most days as my face is horrible without it!! with these pimples but as soon as i'm home etc i get a cleanser wipe and make sure it all comes off!

Ok any thoughts tips??

im thinking pro active, or a detox clense as ive heard(correct me if i'm wrong) getting pimples in the cheek area is said to be because of liver/ stomach issues.

im not a big drinker at all lucky to drink once or twice a month, i don't drink coffee i have the occasonal tea...

HELP!
    Last edited by Butterfly Child; August 17th, 2010 at 09:07 PM.

Chickie I sent you a message on FB but if you want to PM your address, I can send you some Dermalogica samples that i think will help. It's entirely up to you but i know how frustrating it can be when skin problems come from nowhere. xo

Sounds like my mums skin. She used garnier face wash but then Moo Goo full crm as a moisturiser. Shes tried everything and by far this is the best one.

thanks girls!! i really apprecite your help its so annoying having this acne!!!!

Anyone really know what could is causing it !!

Are you using a foaming cleanser? If so, try switching to a milky creme cleanser. The foaming cleansers can really dry out your skin so then you produce more oil making your skin oily and it's a bad cycle. I had similar problems to you and when I switched to a creme cleanser it made a huge difference. It took me awhile though because I had it in my head that my skin felt cleaner with a foaming wash. When I switched I couldn't believe I didn't do it sooner