Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yoga for tubby mamma's

My MIL gave me a yoga video few years back its somewhere out the back office. Better be careful the way I "Bend" over to get it ah!

kazbah

there are a few different types of yoga...named after the indian yogi who created them
    hatha...gentle flowing yoga with focus on breath
    iyengar...dynamic yoga postures with the use of props (to assist in getting work in the pose for beginners)...this is what I practise and teach
    astanga...dynamic yoga in a series of postures
    bikram...yoga in a warmed room

Hollo

I do agree that some yoga does not increase the heart rate (hatha for eg)...but I assure you that any dynamic yoga practise works you enough to work the heart rate and cause you to break out in a sweat and get breathless even

xx yogababy

I might give it a go for 2009

i must have done the hatha one then.. actually that does ring a bell. it was like a lot of stretches...

oooops 2008, getting ahead of myself lmao

sorry to hijack your thread soul but are you a reiki master? Will you be using it with being a doula? I also have reiki 1,2 and 3 I love healing!! For my next baby I want a reiki trained doula will you travel hehe! xo

No not a master like yourself hon, only I & II so far!!!! So your a Reiki Master , wow how much do you charge?

I love my reiki share groups, we use to go to the hossy and do reiki on the cancer patients that wanted it. Wonderful experience!Haven't done that in a year though with bubs here.

But to answer your other question "YES ABSOLUTELY" I will be using it as part of my Doulering!!!!!!!

If you wanted me I would be there!!! They have aeroplanes!!!!!!

You come for my next bubs to then he he!!!

I have all the attunements but am still trying to study to be better at it! I am also thinking of maybe learning to be a doula!

I dont give it as yet and probably wont, as I would send them to my dear friend who gave it to me. She is a true reiki master!
    x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12