Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Circumcision

Silvi Guest

Sash,

He had no other option but to have the op, it became so tight he was unable to clean it, have sex without having it tear and bleed...And from that point on when I saw how much pain he was in, we both decided to have our boys "cut"...

I don't follow crowds because it's the in thing to do...

I mean in the long run, you have to do what's best for you and your family...regardless of what people might think...It doesn't make you any less bad...

sash! Guest

Hey Silvi!

"I don't follow crowds because it's the in thing to do...
    I mean in the long run, you have to do what's best for you and your family...regardless of what people might think...It doesn't make you any less bad..."

i absolutely agree with u there

xxx
    sasha

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

I'm going to make one last post here then lock it.

I'm at a loss what to do, because the word gentle seems to cause so much grief to everyone, as to what is gentle. We are all loving and caring and would do anything for our children. So this is not the issue. I have thought maybe I should rename this as Natural Parenting forums instead, because I want there to be a place where there can be a discussion of natural methods without debate.

I don't see the point in having a separate gentle forum if anyone can just come and post in here anyway, we may as well have it combined if that is the case... so I have to make some distinction between the general forums and these ones for it to exist.

SO, if you wish to discuss circumcision, pros and cons etc then feel free to do that in the General Baby & Toddler Discussion threads, but still be careful with your choice of words or we'll need to edit your post. If you have a genuine interest in natural / gentle parenting then feel free to continue posting in here. This is not the place to come and put your two cents in whenever you see something emotive and you don't usually post in here.

I'm not making a stance pro/anti anything, but I feel like I am repeating myself having to draw the line all the time. You wont see me posting in Controlled Crying posts, because it's not my thing! So if something isn't your thing, please don't post or take it to heart - heck don't even read it if you don't want to. We all make different choices based on different experiences etc. It's life.
    Last edited by BellyBelly; July 19th, 2006 at 05:54 PM.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123