Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Close to tears

Hey Astrid, hows it going now?

I've been wondering too.

Not much better, daylight savings has, of course, made the night times even worse. Just can't work her out, she could be picking up on my stress at the moment with trying to organise the house. I took her out yesterday as I had to ignore her most of the day. I thought she would love it, but all she did was tantrum. I took her to a play ground and all she wanted to do was have me play on the equipment with her, but I physically could not, it was for little kids only. I just could not get her to understand. I took her from there screaming and she screamed all the way home in the car.

So need to spend some one on one time with her, but it is just not possible at the moment. Can't get DH to understand, he is on the phone to me multiple times a day about what needs to be done and thinks I should just deal with Maggie. The more I ignore her though, the worse she gets and the more time she takes up Just can't win

Astrid I am just coming out of Crazy Maya mode again lol

I have been letting my eating slip on the weekends (still doing elimination diet) and she has been full on feral, after the last 2 weekends not going to sleep until around midnight or close and then waking up early :eek: totally unreasonable and clingy, you know the drill. Last night was her first decent night this week. This weekend I refuse to eat anything I haven't cooked myself and then I will test her on amines to see if its that. I have already worked out that she gets rashes from salicylates and suspect anxiety from fructose/fructans and too much fibre, plus she reacts to A1 milk but not A2 milk. Bleh.

I don't think Maggie is as sensative as Maya, but I do think if something builds up too much she has issues. It is funny she can cope with 160b in icecream, but not in Yoplait yoghurt, makes it hard to determine what is going on. Not sure how could do a full trial of the failsafe diet with her at childcare.

She is also going through only having her Daddy here on weekends, so that could be really affecting her behaviour. It never seems to end.

Yeah that might be it Astrid!

I spoke to soon, had the same problem last night. I can't let her sleep in the afternoons anymore because if she does she doesn't sleep at night. Anyway she dozed off I managed to wake her up okay but it was like her body then thought she had her afternoon sleep because come last night she was not going down... urghh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12