Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toddlers Waking Early ??

I'm the same as you Sarah, there are too many shows I love to watch. Gemma woke at
    4am so I brought her into bed with me and she went back to sleep, then at 4.30am I swapped and got Teagan and she went back to sleep. Then at 5.30 they both woke up so that was it for me! And it's hard to nap during the day because there are things to do and who knows how long they are going to sleep for, it can vary between 30min-3hrs! Every time I try to have nap I only get 30min so I don't bother anymore. LOL.

I know exactly what thats like briohny.... us poor twin mummies no bloody time to ourselves

I hear you with the TV!!! Tonight especially!!

I don't know how you Mum's of twins do it!! You are an inspiration!

haha linda i sometimes wonder how i do it. Im no superwoman but i do wonder how mums cope. Apart from having the twins i work full time and do the normal motherly duties around the house. one day ill collapse in heap and sleep for a week.

Wow Sarah!!! No wonder you want them to sleep in longer!!

I think we all became superwomen as soon as we became Mums

i completely agree linda. Im kinda confused at the moment aswell the twins are turning 2 on sat but i really would love to have another baby soon but im scared we wont have enough money if i quit work im scared it will be hard to cope. Do u have any advice for me??

Tough one! I think though that sometimes there will never be the situation where everything just 'falls into place'. You just have to work out how badly you want it & if you want another one enough, then just go for it. You will find ways to make ends meet. Mind you, I don't have twins on my hands, nor do I have to work full time (I work from home, so I am very lucky that way).

It sounds like you are doing a great job with juggling life now, I'm sure you would still do the same with 3 (maybe you get extra superpowers with each extra child! I'll have to find out!)

haha i would love to have extra super powers that would be excellent....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12