Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Travelling to Vanuatu

Tracey, you will think Im a fruitloop!! We have decided that we are going, but coco is staying home!! I will miss my babe soooo much, but Im more comfortable with this. Tim isn't coming the whole time, he will be with coco for half the week and then my mum and some others will chip in with coco. All in all tim will be away from her for 3 nights, so I figure that's not too bad. Also her cousins might come and stay which will be fun for her.
    Now I just have to sort out tilly and the travelling, but Im seeing a travel Dr on monday. i am also going to ask for some valium so I might CHILL!!
    Good on you tracey for taking the kids young, I think it's great. Particularly if Zyon is being breastfed (my aunt who lived in PNG said her kids were all fine when being breastfed). Amazing thing breastmilk!! xoxoox

Call in the white coats!! LOL, Meg you wouldnt bea normal Mummy if you didnt worry... I think whatever you choose is great! I'm glad your more comfy with your decision & I hope you get the valium so you can enjoy your trip....

When do you go????

We leave monday week (the 30th apr) and for the first time I am excited! I have now allowed myself to really think about what I can enjoy there!! I am organising babysitting for coco (she will have loads of people doing shifts, think it will be nice for her) and so Im feeling a bit calmer now! Will miss her so much, but I guess the poor child needs a break from her neurotic mother anyway!
    I think I'll just have a few G&T's to keep away the mozzie's and maybe a massage or two, and I should feel quite relaxed!!!!!!!!! xoxoxo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12