Thread: Another young mum

Lovin'MyBoys Guest

Default Another young mum

Hi everyone.

I'm Sarah [ 20 ]. I'm engaged to Kenric [ 26 ]. We have two boys Isaiah [ 3 - born November 22nd 2003 ] and Aaron [ 6 1/2 months - born June 3rd 2006 ]. We live in sydney.

Hope to get to know you all.

Hey Sarah, welcome to BellyBelly!!

Im simone (im 22), i've married to DH (24) for 2 years and we have 3 children - Xander, 3 1/2; Declan, almost 2 and Anneliese who's 6 months. And furkitten Matisse Come join in with us "junies" we all have babies born in june 06 - this is our latest one (warning, we chat ALOT!!!) see you around!!

jade21887 Guest

Hi
    Im Jade (19), Im married to Andrew (25), we have 2 children, Sophie (16 months) and Lachlan (1 month). I also live in Sydney - Northern Sydney. Where about in Sydney are you? Add me to msn, [email protected]

Chat soon!

hello there
    i am kelly (23) married to tim(23) and have two girls Madison (2) and Charlotte (5 months).

Hey welcome to BB.

Im Kim 24 and married to Craig 25. We have a DD named Chelsea Rose.

Hi and welcome to BellyBelly,

I'm Leah 26 and married to Simon 31, i have two boys aged 4years and 1 year.

queenej23 Guest

Smile Young mum

Hey everyone

My name is Emily im 24, my husbands name is Darren he is 29, i have twins girls almost 9yrs old and i have a son on the way due 8th august,

Hi!
    My sig shows names n ages! Gr8 2 c more young mums! someone has to make up for the generation gap!

queenej23 Guest

Smile Braxton-Hicks

Hey ya all, just wanted to ask you all when you all started to notice braxton hicks, as with my twin i did not feel them to almost the end of the preg, i have been getting them now, and i tell you there is no stoping it, and my doc tells me not to worry about it as it can start as early as 10wks but most do not feel them till near mid of the 2nd trimatser anyways let me now what you have to say

17mummy2b Guest

hi girls!
    my name is carly (17) and my partner is trent (17) and we are expecting in late august. i dont really get the forum thing... but i understand msn!! so if u would like 2 add me or email me, friends would b much apprciated! [email protected]
    good luck girls, love carly xoxox

Hi Queenie,

I'm 25wks pg with my second and have started feeling bh contractions in the last week or 2. last time i didn't feel them till bout 30 weeks but this time I know what I am feeling. I have been diagnosed with an irritable uterus in the later stages so maybe this is what you have? it's a possibility anyway. hope this helps!

Im 20, dad2be is 27, this is my first so starting not as young as many have. Welcome to BB we have a very diverse community of people here and have mostly very open caring individuals. Hope you enjoy your stay, where abouts in Syd are you? Im more to the boonies than syd used to live in Miranda near Cronulla.

Take care and keep well

queenej23 Guest

Smile Hey

Hey alisando01,

hey ya its all good he said it all normal and i have nothing to worry about so yer, anyways when are you due? im due 8th august... can not wait to have a son looking forward to it all the best with your preggie...

-------- --------------- ---------------- --------
    Hey CelticMoon,

Hey ya, how are you? im north of sydney im on the Central Coast, you must be getting really exicted about have your baby, make me think back to when i had my twins it was so sweet to just hold them and look at them, you all was have that fear in the back of your mind you are not going to do or love them but once you see the little face you will fall so in love like you never have in your life, i wish you all the best...

Emily...

Hey

I'm due august 13th. DH has just gone on a month of army training so I'll b even huger when he gets back. I have really shot out in the last week tho queenie- glad u dont have 2 worry 2 much bout the tightenings, much easier when we relax hey!