Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just wanted to say Hi!!

Thanks heaps for your support guys. Well the last injection worked so I have now ovulated. I had bloods done yesterday to confirm that I had definately o'd. Now it is just the waiting game to see if we caught the little thing.

Princess do you temp at all? Do you know if you have O'd. I hope that you have and we get the result we are both waiting for in two weeks. The two week wait is painfull.

Eluded- Metformin has really upset my tummy too but I guess it is just what you have to do. Is this how you got your bub using Metformin. I had a look at the photos what a cutie.

Belle & Kaydee I hope you are both well. Keep us up to date with what is going on with you guys.

hey Kt,

i usually temp but cause i started clomid i assumed i'd be monitered after as well as before - so i didn't temp this month!!

i wish i did!! i have heaps and heaps of creamy CM now- i normally get thi s before AF so i think i'm out of the running now

Hi Princess. Big for you. You never know I have read a couple of the other girls on here say that creamy CM can be a sign of PG too. I hope that it is not AF She just needs to disapear for nine months for both of us. Next month (if you are not PG this month) I would just keep temping. I like the fact that if I am getting my period I know a couple of days before because my temp starts going down and then it gives me a little while to prepare for AF. Hang in the gorgeous.

thanx- yeah i will temp- now i'm just gonna have to wait for the tummy pain and emotions. no time to prepare really .

i am really praying that this is it for me & you and

please please please

Its hard being a younger mummy. All my close friends r now travelling overseas,taking cruises & partying all the time. I try not to talk about my little one to much around them coz they find it hard to relate to what i'm on about,but thats my life now & im proud of it!!

Good luck to all of u TTC my love & best wishes go out to u all

Hi Girls!!

I thought that I'd just drop in to say hello and that I am going to be a young mum too! I am 21 and DP is 25. We started trying for a baby just on my last cycle, only to get a negative result! But thats OK because we are really positive about this cycle. I am really excited about being a young mum because I feel that I will be able to have a lot of energy to keep up with the lil bundle of joy!

We havent told anyone yet that we are TTC because we know what everyone will say! But we are at a point in our life where family is the next step. We have only been together for 2 and 1/2 years but everything moved so quickly. We bought our house over a year ago, are all settled in and think this is the next step! Where everyone we know is out partying and going away, we are quite happy to be trying to bring a new baby in to the world

Anyway, just thought that I'd say hello and wish you all luck!

Hi Veronica. Good luck with this cycle. I hope we both get a this month. Keep us updated on how you go.

wahine Guest

Hi girls,

Haven't been here for a little while as we've been away for abit!! Ooo there's a few youngies now!! How exciting!

Praying & keeping my fingers crossed for you all!! How's everything going?

xx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12