Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When's everyone due

Red face When's everyone due

Heylo,

How are we all this lovely evening... I'm in pain tonight jsut finished work, and ready to crawl into my very comfy bed! i can't beleive how tired i am, even if i just waking up i feel exhasuted...

Anyways, i'll introduce myself i am 7-8weeks, 19yo's be 20 when baby born! I am still good friends with my baby's father, but weather or not we will get back together i don't know. He left me before we found out, and although he has been very supportive, attending docz appointments with me, and assuring me that i won't be doing this alone, i can't see him getting over his commitment problems, and i do not want to get back with him untill he fully knows what he wants, i do not want my baby in a off and on again relationship!

This may sound silly, but it is the way i feel... my xpartner already has 2 kids to another women, and although she assures me that she dosn't want him back, i think all this pregnancy talk has brought up some feelings for both of them, becuase they have been spending alot of time together, and not that i worried, well i am a little. I also know i don't need a guy in my bed to make me a good mum, this baby is going to get all teh loving and caring that she/he needs!

Telling the family was pretty hard, telling my mum was a drag, she was so 'disappointed' wanted me to finish uni and all that first, but although contraceptives were used, these things happen for a reason! my baby is a blessing in desguise already! most of my other fmaily members don't know, i will tell them when i am ready, i not relaly ready for anymore lectures at this point... Or the worst part is the questions, i'm still getting use to the idea and don't have all the answers why don't they understand that...

But apart from all that i am super excited! Due in March! Couldn't be more thrilled, have baby names already picked out Kiara-Anne for a girl, and Rylie-James for a boy...

How's everyone elses pregnancy life doing???
    Take care cheers

Congratualtions. You sound very grounded and excited. I hope that everything goes smoothly for you and you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

All the best

Love

thankz Helen me too!!!

Hello..you sound like you are doing a great job and I absolutley agree with not needing a on again off again relationship. You have to think about you and bubs right now! Life does throw some curveballs doesnt it. Im sure your mum will come around. I was in my second year of uni too and the same age as you when I found out I was pregnant with my DD. Life has a funny way of turning out just fine! Goodluck with the rest of your pregnancy..you are going to be a fantasic mum!

Jo

Thanks for your support gals! Some curveballs! Haha more like way to many curveballs! yea mum's comming around slowly, she proberly didn't expect the grandmother statis at 40. lol... The rest of the family is comming around too, just have to keep reminding them that its my life not there's, and i'v supported them with everything they have gone through, it would be nice to here congrats some times! But i don't need there congrats or well wishies, i get so much of it from you guys!
    Thankz a bunch!

Hey there 'duemarch5th' congrats on your pregnancy! What an exciting time. I was a young mum too and in my second year of uni when I fell pregnant, also whilst using contraception!. I guess it does happen for a reason because I have the most gorgeous little boy ever. He is 2.5yrs now and I also have a 7 month old boy too. They are the light of my life and I wouldnt give them up for the world!!. I was studying my Masters of Midwifery when I fell pregnant and had to sadly give it up but since then I have become a Doula (pregnancy, birth and postnatal support) and absolutely love it!!. Anyhoo im on the gold coast, so if you ever need a chat, just email me! :-)

Claire

kool, it's reassuring that there is other young mums out there that are in my situation and eveything worked out for them... I'm doing my bachelor of Nursing at uni was stll in first year, but it worked out good, coz i jsut put it to part time for this semester and next year, which isn't that many subjects so i should be able to cope quite easy, excepially with all the help from family and friends~
    Cheers gals

Congrats and Good luck! I am whats considered a 'young mum' as well at 21 but are very lucky to be married to a wonderful man who loves us to bits I am due 27th Sept with a little boy, Jett.
    Its not a tragedy to be pregnant in your early 20's, lots of women do it with or without partners and do just fine! Uni can be postponed and so what if your happy just being a Mum for a few years. Youve got plenty of time left in life to do all the things people think we youngun's with kids miss out on! I look at being a mother as just another wonderful thing life lets us experience, not as a burden or life-stopper! Keep that in mind and youll be just fine.
    Look forward to seeing you around BellyBelly!

Anna T -This baby is definitly not a tradegy, she'z/he'z a blessing in disguise... I can't wait till he/she is born so i can spoil her with all my huggs and kisses, i'm so excited...

Emma - Me and my partner have split up, but as for the friends part, it's complicated at the moment, i had a scare on sat night, i started bleeding so went straight to the hospital, but my partner wouldn't come with me, he said that he had to get some sleep for work, now it might just be hormones but i think i should be way more important then work~ or his sleep! It really upset me to know that i might be loosing our baby and he wasn't there... The doc said it was jsut a threaten misscarriage coz the bleeding stopped and so did the pain~

i'm at High Risk of Misscarring, so any bleeding or pains need to go straigh to doc/hosp. It would of bin nice if we could have worked this out, but i jsut can't seem to look at him let alone speak to him at the momen!

Thats really kool, i've loved those names for ages!

On a positive ~ i get to see my bubs through ultrasound on thursday! I'm so excited, i don't know what i will see, but even if it is jsut a blob with a heart beat, its still my Blob~

Take care all,
    Cass

Hey girls,
    I went for my scan today. baby looks like a lil blob, I'm only 6 weeks and 3 days, which makes my due date change to the 12th March 2007... but i'm still so excited... I cried when i saw my blob with a heart beat, it looked awesome!!!

The ultrasound findings were ~ the uterus is midline, anterverted and the is a subseptate uterus. pregnancy is in the left cornu and corresponds to the usual measurements of 6 weeks. normal fetal heart motion. no peridestational bleed. both ovaries were identified and are of normal volume. a small amout of free intraperitoneal fluid is evident.

My question is what is free intraperitoneal fluid?

thanks ladieszzzzzzzz

Hey emma, Yea iza have to see the doctor every week, and he will send me for regular scans to check on bubs, my next one is in a months time...

Those medical words are a killer ey? I'm slowly working out what they all mean... slowly but surely!

Your lil girl is going to be born in my birthday month~ October rockz hehehe

My birthday is one the 1st~ my bubz is going to be born 5 months to the day (using the duedates) after yours, hehe, and i just found out today, one of my workmates her daughter is pregnant, had a scan the same say as me and is due 12th march also! so its very kool! ... My email is [email protected] Feel free to email - or add to msn, Cheers

hey all, how are we going... Me very emotional lately! Me and the babies father are no longer even conteplating getting back together, if he wasn't going to support me i just didn't see the sence!

I get to see my blob again in 2 weeks, very excited! I love being able to c her, and know that all is okay~

Hope all is going well,
    Cheers
    Cass

Yea, i doing okay~ so waiting for morning sickness and fatigue to stop~ i want a semi normal life at least~ Yea, he just aghh really ticked me off~ but its all kool~ i'm fine~ Hope u an stu work out~ and the positive part yes we do~ I go for scan next week~~ yaaa~

mumNbubs Guest

Hello all, new here so i thought i would post in here. Im also a young mum. I had my first baby at 16 (a month before my 17th birthday) and at 18 pregnant with my second daughter. Would love to chat to other young mummies or mummies to be!

hey mumnbubs~

Glad to chat u have msn, my email an msn address is [email protected]
    Contact me if you like~

Hey ladies i going to vent a little ~

I hate males (not all just my x parnter) ~~~ They are so inconsiderate, weazlying, selfish, little Sperm Donors~~~
    I'm 10w4d pregnant, and my X has decided he wants nothing to do with me and blob~ it all started when i booked the ultrasound, i booked it for a friday, because last i heard thats the day he has off, now he only gets it every 2nd fri, and the friday that i booked the ultrasound he has to work...

We had this huge arguement because he said i did that on purpose so he couldn't come~ i was so mad~ But not wanted him to miss out i made the ultrasound day thursday afternoon at 3 _ he finishes work at 2_

told him about and his response was he had to work~ I told him that he finishes and hour before the ultrasound starts, i can pick him up from work so he dosnt miss it~ His response no i think i will stay away from now on~ Like what the F**~ why dosn't he wanna be there~

I can do it on my own I have a great friend and family network~ but i would much rather have him there~ And right now i feel sad and angry and dissappointed and frustrated and upset for blob~ what did she do wrong to grow up without a dad???

That's okay emma~ i didn't look in it for a while either~

the sperm donor has changed his mind since last week~ an he sayz my moods are everywhere!!! but i not getting bk with him, i cant take he's childish abuse~ an won't~ but i won't stop him for seeing blob~he still not comming to scan but thatz his lost not mine~ hehehe ~ my best friend soo excited she gets another look at blobs (came last time)

hahaha the fairy tale sooo dissapeared lol~ Thankz will chat to u soon~ i on rest So not allowed to work~ and on the puter most of the time~ u take care an ill speak to you soon~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast