Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Young mums in southern adelaide

Default Young mums in southern adelaide

any young mums in southern adelaide intersted in having a young mum playgroup? if so please either reply to this or PM me. sick of being 1 of the youngest in my cyh mums group

Well, i'm a young mum in southern Adelaide but i dunno if the two of us is enough to start a group
    its nice to see another young mum around, i know it can get a little annoying when people tell you that you look too young to be married and pregnant and then you tell them its your third hehe.
    Pleased to meet you anyways

I was 22 in August in case you were wondering
    Last edited by slimjadey; November 9th, 2007 at 10:24 PM.

Hi jade. Where abouts r u? I'm in McLaren Flat.

We're in Aberfoyle Park

Hi Ladies,
    Im a young mum (just turned 25), I used to live down south, now we live at Eden Hills (next to Blackwood)
    Would love to start up a playgroup!!
    If we do it during the week, will only be able to make it on thursdays and Fridays, was looking at joing a mothers group in blackwood, but from what i can tell i will be one of the youngest!!
    Would love to be able to associate with other young mums closer to my age!!

Im sure 3 people can make a "group" lol

well friday's suit me. what about u Jade?

any day suits me really but our car isn't working at the moment. Hopefully with any luck it'll be fixed in the next two weeks. But other then that sounds good to me

any1 else heard of old cottage playgroup? There is a session available Friday 3. they have really good facilities, $2.5 per week 4 insurance, yaerly fee for new toys n upgrades of play equiptment and membership with playgroup SA. just a thought, if u know of any better we can look into what will b best.

ooh that sounds interesting. I don't really know much about any of this stuff, i had a child and youth health nurse come around for about 2 years every few weeks when my first one was born and she took me to a playgroup near Hackham a couple of times but at the time it was a bit inconvenient for me to go because we had moved to Morphettville and i never got around to looking for another one closer also i didn't feel like i fit in too well at this one because i was so much younger then everyone else hehe. So yeah i'm a little inexperienced with playgroup stuff but yeah that sounds good

ooo Ali that sounds good, never heard of it though, where abouts is it??
    I too have never looked into anything like this, i was going to this week but i came across this post which i think will work better then going to someplace where i know noone and will constantly feel judged iykwim
    So i think its safe to say, we are dipping our toys in the water here in regards to playgroup!! lol I think we may need to hold hands!!

cnr Byards Rd and Reynell rd in Reynella. Just near reynella East high. pretty central 4 all of us

cool, im in

will talk to enrollments girl n get us in if thats what u guys want.

sure, like i said im all in

Jade? any ideas or objections?

Yeah sounds good to me! just trying to remember which intersection that is, is that the one where you turn off to get to RE high school, or is that where the shopping center is? or is it the intersection where that gym is?

just near reynella east high. I have emailed the girl who does enrollments just to let her know we may be interested. do we want to wait till the beginning of the term? just thinking Christmas is a bit too busy.

coolio! Yeah that might suit me better coz i'm still waiting for DH to fix our car. Its our top priority atm so it should be within the next week or two when he has a little time off work, but you never know with these stupid cars, i wish we had the money to just go and buy a brand new one. So for the moment we're busing it around which really sux with a preggo belly and 2 kids hanging off me hehe.
    I'm thinking of maybe leaving Dylan at home for this when DH is home from work to watch him, I never get any opportunities to spend quality time with Shane and i'd really like to before this new baby comes. Dylan is pretty active too and although he's a good boy when we're out he might not have as much fun with smaller babies anyway, plus he goes to occasional care once a week so he has a good time there and Shane doesn't have anything like that, he's never really had a chance to interact with other kids apart from his brother and sometimes his cousins who are all a couple of years older.
    It depends on when DH is working too, he does part time and his roster changes week to week, if he's working i'll bring Dylan along

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast