Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat ~ December 2007 #2

Hi all, just wanted to come on here. I haven't posted much, as the morning sickness is getting me down and the last thing I wanted to do was sit at a computer but it's starting to ease during the day now (just so long as I don't smell ANYTHING!) so I thought I'd come on and intorduce myself.

I think most people know me anyway lol! I'm Alisia, I'm 21, and my partner is Michelle who is 26... I'm almost 9 weeks pregnanct, due August 6, and this is a planned pregnancy... very planned lol! Ummm..... just thought I'd come on to say hello
    I live in Beerwah, on the Sunshine Coast in Qld. Not much sunshine lately though! A very quiet new year last night, I slept right through! It's been pouring down rain all day, which is ok but I can't go and sit in the sun which helps the m/s...

I had my first scan at 7 weeks, and heard the heartbeat which was magical! Shel teared up a bit, which was cute as she never cries. She has been wonderful, I don't think I could have survived the last 4 weeks without her! I definately wouldn't have cooked anything thats for sure!

Ummm... dunno what else to write. Happy new year!

Hey everyone,

We got home from Sydney on Sunday night and i spent yesterday doing the washing with DP's help and then we went and done food shopping as we had bugger all in the cupboard and nothing in the fridge. Last night we just went for pizza, drinks and DP & his friends played a game of poker.

For the last week i've had kankles & little boys for toes (NOT FUN!!), so trying not to stand for too long or walk too far. Just trying to take it easy and as of tomorrow i've only got 4 weeks to go.

Hello & Welcome Alisia (& Michelle), great to have you here

Welcome Alisia and Michelle!!

Joanne, not long to go!!!!

Take Care girls

hello again leasha! and of course (if she can ever get u off bb ) Shel! have u told ur parents yet?

I haven't been on that much lately Ali hehe!

Yeah, we told my parents. They reacted pretty much how I thought they would... and then unexpectedly congratuled us and we haven't heard anything much from them. They are shocked as they didn't know we were trying. I don't care what their reaction is right now, just as long as I don't get some sort of court order I will be fine!!!

mummycate Guest

Welcome Alisia and Michelle! I've been wondering when you'd be in this thread... Apart from m/s how are you feeling? Excited? Tired? Sorry to be a PITA.

Hope everyone had a great new year! At my cousin's not-house there was a little party and only one guy threw up. But other than that it was really good.

Hmm my appetite has been huge lately. I eat like a horse at meals. Is it just a phase or something else? Hmm last time I dtd was more than two weeks ago and I'm on day 22 of my cycle. And I've always had a raincoat, so I don't think I'm pg. I've had my period on time too.

Butterfly_Princess Guest

Heya al!!
    I hope you all had a better NYE than what DP and i had!! Remember the 'best friend' i told you was taking me being preg for granted and expected me to drive her around...well she chucked a spaz and sent me a "Good bye" msg because i wouldnt drive her around last night while she was drunk, i aparently ruined her night coz she couldnt drink! So naturally DP stepped in and defended me because i was really upset by this. So she turned it all around and started getting personal...BAH needless to say she is no longer my friend. Im so hurt by it, and the fact she started getting all personal too with things that had nothing to do with anything, only coz she got put in her box coz she was taking me for granted!
    It feels weird to think its 2008!!

mummycate Guest

Meg, well she's not a good friend to you if she treats you this way. Good thing that you stood up for yourself before things get too strained. Do you have a mutual friend you both have? Perhaps you can air out your feelings with them. :hugs: things will be ok soon hun.

Meg, Big Hugs for you darl

becky Guest

Hi all.

Leasha - How exciting!! So looks like this is your first bub??? Thats fantastic for you! Who cares what family say and think hey? As long as your happy! Got any names picked out yet?

Bonham - Woah... You are getting so close! Been having many braxton hicks yet? God it feels like 10 minutes ago I was going into labour, and it was really 2 and a half months ago! Geez...

Sally - Good on you for standing up for yourslef too. The older generation can be so insensitive sometimes hey???

We are all good here! Little CHels is going well. She is 2 and a half months now - and I cannot believe I have been blessed with ANOTHER perfect baby. LOL. She sleeps around 10 hours every night, and has a few naps during the day too. Never really cries unless she is hungry, or sometimes wants a cuddle. My DS is an angel again too. He loves having a little sister now and has adjusted really well! YAY!! Sorry to brag....

Butterfly_Princess Guest

Thanks girls.
    I think im just worried more about my relationship with DP rather than the whole friend thing.
    We had both agreed that this year we will put everything behind us and move forward into our relationship, with nothing weighing us down. Great start to that huh!
    I just wanna curl up in bed with Dp and just cry my little eyes out. Im so frustrated, and hurt, and he is too, but he is shutting me out, i cant even talk to him about it!!
    I cant believe she even tried telling him im unhappy with him. Im not unhappy with him. Im the happiest i have ever been! Without stupid little moo moo's messing with it for their satisfaction.
    How the hell do you get it all to stop?? I just dont want her contacting me or DP. Ive had enough of it all!

becky Guest

Maybe ya need to have a good chat to DP when he is ready and explain your side of things. Some people are all just about themselves, and dont care who they hurt in the mean time. At least you can wash your hands and get her out of your life before your bubba comes. Start afresh! She'll wake up to herself soon enough and then she'll be sorry she treated you like that!

Meg, I've read your thread hun and just wanted to give you hugs :hugs: You are going through a tuff time atm, is there anyone else you can talk to??

Take Care

Welcome Alisia & Michelle

Big hugs Meg, i hope things settle down really soon.

It's almost 3am here and i can't sleep got my first appointment at a different hospital tomorrow. Bit of a long story (i really should start a Blog) but i really want a VBA2C (Vaginal Birth after 2 Caeserians) and my first hospital weren't very supportive so i'm a little nervous as to how my appointment's going to go tomorrow (today actually). Dunno what i'm going to do if they have the same attitude as the other place... i'm almost ready to have baby at home unassisted and just call for an ambulance when baby's just out so they can deal with all the after technical stuff. I just don't want any negativety or unneccissary intervention that i would get in a hospital and the only reason they want to intervene is because they want to take away my control over the birth.. they want control because if something did go wrong the insurance companies wouldn't be very happy with them if they weren't the ones in charge. Grrr anyways, i've had my little vent maybe i'll be able to sleep now hehe. Goodnight

Hi all- always looked at this tread but never posted- thought it was for like "younger couples as in teens" but looks like i'm around your age group...

Well just a little background, i'm 23 and preg with #2 finally after so many TTC issues... Ever since i found this site i'm on here almost daily- well muliple times daily.. i love reading about what other expectant parent are going through...

BTW- Megs i read your post- big hugs to you hun... i went through similar isues with my GF when i had my first they just didnt understand as they were too busy partying and honestly felt like they didnt care... Hope thing work out and try not to stress,

Welcome Jess!!!

Jade, big hugs to you, I really hope you can have your VBA2C.

i think we all deserve this:

Take Care

Jess, your lil bubba is due on my birthday!!!!! grerat day that one!! hehe

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast