Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat ~ December 2007 #2

Default Younger Couples Chat ~ December 2007 #2

Hello and welcome to the brand new Younger Couples Chat thread. Please feel free to come in & chat about any issues surrounding being a younger couple TTC or parenting.

Your Moderators are:

Lea - [email protected]
    Chloe - [email protected] Senior Moderator
    Sarah_H - [email protected] Administrator

Continuin on from HERE

How is everyone?

ive been lurking been so busy over the last few days! come on the new year

oh yay i'm 1st! Jade, the supre singlets r really stretchy and i wore them all the way thru pg and into bfing. they bounce back too.

mummycate Guest

Lol photo finish ladies!

Wow that troll thread was a bit of an issue! I and I think everyone here were so shocked! Its not right to do things like this, she didn't get the reaction she thought she would I guess.

Yeah, I got vouchers too. Means I can get clothes and stuff that I need (I don't have much that fit me). Vouchers rock!

becky Guest

Oh so that means she made it up? I thought it sounded a little suss....

How do they tell what is trolling and what is genuine? just out of curiosity.

becky Guest

Yeah Im curious about that too Alison. The way she was wording things all sounded a bit suss to me. Dunno how you prove it though.

mummycate Guest

Hmm, perhaps it was the sex life (edited when i saw it) and the fact she didn't seem like she wanted the baby or anything. acted not like someone who was pregnant at all and all a bit too off.

becky Guest

So does anyone have anything planned for New Years? Im not doing a whole lot. Its hard to do anything major with 2 littlies!
    How many people in here are from Brissy?

mummycate Guest

I'm in Brissie! Going to the river with my cuz, as I've just moved and don't know many people and don't want to sit at home on my birthday.

Hi everyone.
    Just dropping in a quik hello courtesy of friends interenet. Have updated a bunch of different threads with different news. Some not so good and some FANTASTIC!! =D
    Can't belive how insane im going without constant bellybely access. DF keeps paying me out for relying so much on my bb supprt network and i had to explain how much more you guys actually know that any of our friends. I mean, noone else can really understand how frustrating random spats of tears for no reason are and just how annoying preggy brain really is!!!!
    I think i went on a bit of a nonsenscial rant there, but oh well!
    Hope yu all have an asolutely fabulous start to the new year. (and excuse my typos im on a crap-top and i hate lappie keyboards, lol)
    love me!

I told DH about the trolling thing he's a bit of a computer nerd and he said that they may have seen that the IP address was in fact not from the UK and possibly may have been from a previously banned member starting a new account or something. So they prolly looked closer at it after it was beginning to cause a little contraversy and checked out the IP address.

New Years? whats that LOL. We haven't really been able to do much for new years for a couple of years and its been declining how much we do end up doing. When it was just Dylan we were able to get MIL to baby sit over night while we went out and saw friends and got p*ssed but when Shane came along she was far more reluctant to watch both and we didn't really want to ask it of her anyways so we took the kids out with us and didn't stay out for very long hehe, this year we wont be doing a damn thing. Oh well, when they get older we can start doing things again, they're all just a bit young still. Besides, new years can be fun but it can also be a little over rated depending on what every one else is doing, all our friends seem to be drifting into their own things now.

Mum just used to take us all down the waterfront to watch the fireworks. All the events are enclosed so you can avoid the drunkards and still enjoy the view
    I have never been drunk for nye, nd i dont assume it wil happen soon! LOL

woo hoo on getting a house Ash!! when we got our first rental we had to go private.

Were not doing alot this nye, doesnt interest me much anymore cos i know if i stay up after 11pm ill be tired all nyd!! we cant take DD anywhere cos she doesnt like sleeping anywhere but her own cot!! oh well!!

Thanks Blanche - i'm just amazed at the difference in 'reception' between agent and private.
    That pic of Emelia is just adorable!!!

Oh congrats!!!
    our first place was a private rental too because we didn't have a rental history.
    thats really great news.

Our foxtel unit is on the fritz gotta wait til friday for a techy to come out and fix it which is actually really lucky normally they're so busy it would've taken a hellovalot longer. I'm gonna miss it till then don't laugh but i really like to watch the home shopping network to see all the cool stuff i could but wont buy.

Woohoo Ash!! Congrats on getting the house! Excellent news!!

I'm not doing anything for NYE, just a few quite ones at home with the folks... still gotta be mummy!

Take Care everyone

mummycate Guest

Oooh I went shopping too today!

I got a dress, 2 tops and a pair of shorts, boardies, a toy for Ellie (funny story about that), a brita on tap filter, a pair of fancy shoes, a harness for El (for the cot, she still wriggles so its going back), a handbag and that's it.

Well I think I still have more money on gift cards. Out of $160 of Coles Myer cards I am down to $11. And not sure how much of $200 I'm left with on the Westfield card.

Finally I spoilt myself. So now I have nice shoes and a bag for tomorrow night. Excited!

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast