Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat ~ June 2008

hey girls.. had my other scan. bub was STILL being very un cooperative!!!! they did get some good pics of her heart tho and all looks good. I was in there for so long laying on my back then my side, then getting up jumping then on my back again then going for a walk around the hospital etc etc etc just to get her to behave. Couldnt get any profile pics because of this again so ill have to wait for my 4d one for that. Lets hope she be's good at the next one. Not much more to tell ya.. im meant to be about 22wks 5 days i think and shes measuring 23wks 1 day so thats pretty close got him to have a look at her genitals again and he said what the other one said... hes pretty sure its a girl.

whats everyone else been up to today?

Sounds like you've got a defiant one on your hands hollye. lol
    Good that everything went well though, when are you going to have your 4D scan done??

I've got take my car for a drive tomoz, battery is very dead as i havent driven it since January so i'm taking the portable jump start kit with me and hoping for the best, i dont wanna have to call someone for
    Once i get it charged up though i can get a RWC and sell the lil bugger

im having my scan done on the 10th August.. ill be about 29 weeks. Im getting it done at a place called Early Image in melbourne i cant wait!!

Holly - congrats on having another scan how exciting you got to see bubs again but sucks she didnt wanna cooperate again hehe wow your having alot of scans darl..i have no more u/s unless it gets complicated or they think something might be wrong *touches a chunk of wood that everything is ok*

Ash - thanks for the congrats hun

Kirra - welcome to this thread nice to talk to you again..sucks about your car at least yours is dead because you dont drive it..mine keeps dying coz the comp in car has died! hopefully dad will fix it for me hehe

Kass - welcome back glad to hear from you & to hear that you & DP have worked things out

Not much new happening here at all..just been working heaps this week which will be good when the money comes in & looks like we will be going to DFO next tuesday to spend some money yay

Hey Trni! Do you have names???

trini - yeh i havent had anymore scans than neccesary. There not much that can be done when bub isnt the best behaved lol im having the 4d one pretty much coz i can It going to be an awsome experience and so worth the money. That is...if she lets us look at her.. lol

man i have another migrane!!!

I think me and DP have settled on a name but i wont tell yas until its 100% Or i prob wont tell ya till shes born, have to keep something a suprise

hope u are all doing well xoxo

Kass - we have decided to call her Alexis it was DF who chose the name but i think its gorgeous aswell..so how have u been hun?

Holly - sucks she isnt being too cooperative but its keeping them on their toes & making them work hard for their money heheh
    awwww come on you should share the name you have chosen..i wanna hear it

We loved Alexis there for a bit but Annabelle truely named herself as she just looked like an Annabelle
    What about middle names? I know a lady who spelt her daugters name like this 'Ellexis'

her middle name is going to be Kathryn-Rosa which is my mums name & MIL's name..it will keep them both happy & has a nice ring to it

Annabelle def looks like an annabelle to me...good choice

Alexis Katheryn-Rosa really sounds beautiful great choice! Your lucky your mum and MIL have nice names

Trini- Gottta hate it when cars die on ya, just too expensive for us to operate and service two cars so we gonna keep DP's as its so much nicer than mine. hehe.
    Oh and i absolutely love the name, Kass is right your lucky you're mum and MIL have nice names.

Hollye- i agree with Trini, plz plz plz tell us, lol. 29 wks would be a really good time to have the scan cause they are alot fatter and not so scrawny looking (no offence to my DD#2 but she kinda looked a lil corpsey) but its still really cute, and they havent quite run out of room yet.

Time so feels like its flying lately, i'm getting pregnancy photo's done on July 25 at StarShots, they do my makeup and hair (hehe) and then spend ages taking shots, i'll be about 25 weeks by then i think so my belly will be a lil bigger. Gonna give the shots to DP for fathers day from Charli. He doesnt know im having it done but it looks really good, only thing is they told me to bring nice underwear so now i have to go buy some that look nice, cause all my other underwear dont fit me anymore, damn boobs growing is a pain in the a$$

Well im off to work, have a good day everyone

Hi girls, sorry i havent been on for so long, my interent got dc coz i forgot to pay the bill!
    hope you are all well!
    Every one is having baby girls, so exciting.
    xx

Finally people are having girls! For a while there I thought Annabelle and I were the only mother daughter team left!
    Hey maddiesmum have we met?

hey mamakass,
    dont think so.
    i havent been on for a few weeks. Annabelle is beautiful, i love that name, i wanted to call me daughter that but i have 2 best firends Annabel and Ashleigh and i couldnt choose one name and not the other. lol.

It's funny I know Annabelle the name is out there but I rarely come accross it

So whats your story mum2maddie?

well, im 20, live with my partner (Maddie's daddy) we have been together for 2 years, found out we were preg after being together only 5 months. He works, im a stay at home mum. umm yeah.... few little facts there for you ... lol.
    how bout you??

Well Im also 20 (21 in sept). live with Clint my DP we've been together for 4yrs 10th July.
    Have Miss Annabelle Marie last year. Fell pg when I was 18. The best thing I have ever done Im a SAHM for now. Ummmmmmm thats all I can think of at the moment If you hve any questions just ask.
    Who is the '1' in your username?

the 1 in my user name was my second pregnancy, i joined when i was pregnant but lost hte baby shortly after about 3 weeks ago. im not really fussed on changing it. do you think you will have another baby?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast