Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Looking for knitters to help knit for kids

pebbles2820 Guest

anney, my middle son is hanging to use the computer so I'll send an email tomorrow.
    Nessa, feathers is great to knit with because it hides any mistakes, there is a pattern for a little girls bolero in this weeks take 5 using it.

Oh dear - I am in big trouble!

I thought that I had posted mine about a month ago - just found them under the seat in the car (really should clean the car more often!)

The package is sealed but from memory there were 4 or 5. Promise that I will send them tomorrow.

pebbles2820 Guest

TaffyLou, I forgive you. I'll be waiing and willlet you know when I've posted an updated picture of the blankets progress.
    Anney, trying your email address now.

pebbles2820 Guest

Taffylou, I received your squares last week and have sewn them onto the blanket, I just posted the up to date picture of it on my web site so it should be viewable tomorrow. This should give you others a bit of an incentive to finish your squares. I estimate we need about 20 more so anyone who wants to join our little group please do.

I have some scraps left over from my most recent projects so I will get knitting again!

Hows this going?
    I could probably do up a square or 2 if you need extra's to finsih off.

I am slow to catch up but I have quite a bit of wool left over ( I always get too much JIC ), so I have heaps to make squares. I may be a beginner but I swear I can knit squares pretty well...

I just need to go buy some 4mm needles... Let us know if you need more squares, they don't take long to make really so I'd love to help.

Not quite ready to make the leap to jumpers yet though, will keep at it until I am though.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345