Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4 to 5

Default 4 to 5

whats the difference with 4 and 5 or even 6...i always wanted 6 and since we have 4 iwas thinking since dd1 starts kindy next year and ds2 the year after if i aimed for the end of next year it wouldnt be to bad

I have 5 and am pregnant with #6 and I haven't found any difference lol. My biggest change was from 1 to 2. Anything after that was a piece of cake lol

I have 5 and my biggest jump was two to three.
    After that its all just another potato in the pot

I do find im a bit time poor sometimes but its all about the organizing

I have 5 and we are starting to try for number 6 this month....I found it hard from 3 to 4 as you have to up grade cars etc, anything after is a piece of cake

We have 4 - 13yrs (step daughter who loves with us), 12yrs (step daughter who lives at her mums), 6yrs (my son from XDH), 14mths (our 1st together) and are aiming for another in a few years... It was hard having an instant family and it takes a lot of planning and time management but we love it! We can't wait for #5 and maybe #6!

Woohoo! I just wanted to wish you all the best

well i just have to wait til S stops bf, as i dont O til 5 months after i fully stop bf and i would feel bad stopping just for another, and i would prefer to get pg end of 2011 as 2011 T goes to school then 2012 H does so if theyre born 2012 that would be good as i would have only one home full time

I have 4 and if I wasnt 42 I would probably have more......we must be crazy huh lol

I'm 42 this month nina and having my 6th lol and yes definitely crazy lol

im 26 with my 4th on the way and i think i will stop with this one not quiet sure i can afford anymore but definently cant tell the difference between having 4 and just 2 maybe the car capacity and the cooking and clothing items are a little more expanded but still all the same to me lol

Wow KimB you are definately crazy lol

i went crazy along time ago i would love 6

4 to 5 when you already have pigeon pairs is a peace of cake. Its not like you can have another gender to mess up the house set up! LOL.

And 6 isn't crazy. Its all the numbers after that! LOL! Commuter bus or bust!

Do you ever have one of those "I have too many kids" days??? I had one today they all seemed determined to drive me batty today lol but everyone is a little stir crazy with the school holidays and wet weather......tomorrow is another day maybe it will be one of those lovely days when they are all being wonderful and I will be sad that I cant have any more ahhhhh the joys

Only on the holidays lol it may sound harsh but my elder drives me nuts, everything is great when he's at school but it's like when he gets home there's a bad reaction and everyone goes crazy, but it is getting alot better

Well I want max 6 I would actually be happy with just one more girl deff not a commuter bus but I'm still young so you never know I may see a nice 10 seater and I don't see the point in leaving empty seats lol

LMAO! I am paranoid that if my DH ever does get his hands on a suburban I am going to suddenly get *that* look!

lol my DH draws the line at a "Soccer mum van"

yeah ive got one of those

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast