Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4 to 5

They are back at school the house is quiet once again yaayyyyyy oh besides DD 1 that is suddenly into everything...time to baby proof again.

Kim do you find being 42 that the pregnancy is harder on you??? My last pregnancy was really tough on me I really felt it if you know what I mean, I think now that I have had my tubes done (I had it done at the same time as my cs) and I cant have any more I am thinking what if??? Silly I know lol

I've had to laugh at some of the posts Yes I'm crazy but it helps to be to live in our house We have an 8 seater tarago so only 1 more seat to fill, we're bug gered if this pg is twins lol. I'm going to ask to have my tubes done if this ends up another c/s. No more for us

nina - yes this pg is harder I think. I don't remember being so nauseas with the others but maybe that is the way it should be. If you remembered all the bad stuff you'd never have more than 1 pmsl.

Most people I know have told me that I'm an idiot for having #6 (even my family) but I have to remember that this is a decision that DF and I have made. This will be his 3rd biological child and while we are hoping for a boy to even out the numbers, another girl would be fine. In fact we have a girls name picked out and not a boys lol. Any suggestions on boys names would be appreciated

2nd week of school hols is here for us so not much longer to go until I have some quiet too. Well for a couple of days anyway as the youngest 2 only go to preschool for 2 days a week.

Take care everyone

Last week of holidays here too woop woop

I can't beleive how ppl think they have the right to tell you how many kids to have like it's their business it's like gee I didn't think I needed your approval

hi there well for those whe dont know me we have 5 kids.... i found the 3 to 4 the hardest ,, bigger car ,, the whole stares and looks once u pass the 3 kids seems to be the large family looks....just my experience ,, 3 seems to be more excepted 4 not so 5 you got to be kidding looks ,,,and again this only my thoughts.. to me i always wanted a big family ,,, and woldnt trade it there mine and all so unique..

oh and there will be no bus here ,,, dp is dead against it an we arent having anymoer as dp got the snip

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12