Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How many kids do you want

PamyK, I thought that too, and now I have 3 boys and 1 girl, so I kinda don't want to stop! My DD already has a "princess" mentality, so I think we need to try again for another girl! Snap her back into line! lol! Everyone thought I would stop at 2 as well (eldest 2 are one of each!) my mum even said she didn't see me having any kids at all!!

GL with it all!

I've been getting quips from my mum (believe it or not) that she wants lots of grandkids just not all from the one person. I mean she had 4 and myself and my brother are the only ones so far to have kids. When this one comes she will have 7 grandchildren. My brother and sil have stopped at 2 and we are not sure if the other sibs will ever have kids.

My DF and I are looking at each other lately saying "what are we doing having this 5th one??????" lol. Our other kids have been playing up so badly and then we think about the ages we will be when this one is like 20 and we just groan (60 for me and 68 for DF) as it is going to take that long for us to have some us time lol. That is if the others don't come home. Might have to move and not tell them the address lol.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234