Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Large Families - July/August 2005

Wow Rhianna was big for that many weeks, but I'm sure everything will be fine. You haven't had a late ultrasound for a size check have you? Bummer about your DH's leave though, cos the more time the better, maybe things will just go pow and all be over though. Fingers crossed!

Yvette- I love writing lists too, it is almost therapuetic LOL. Although not much on the lists gets done, I used to do it at uni and in high school too, I wuld write lists about what to study when instead of just studying, I think it has some thing to do with procrastinating.

Not much going on here Arron is at footy and I have been to Mums for awhile and got home, put Jess to bed and got on here to check out what's up and if any babies had been born. Waiting Waiting for the July girls, no pressure though! LOL

Anyway see ya
    michelle

*Yvette* Guest

Well perhaps it's time we started taking guesses Vanita. I'm going to say 38 weeks & 2 days, weight 8lb 2 oz. You've been lovely & healthy, I reckon you'll sail through it. Looking forward to meeting the little bloke.

Lol Michelle, Lindsay calls it 'doing a study plan' when I write my lists, ie a form of procrastination. It somehow helps me feel in control though.

I used to have a list on my fridge on a little white board when Lola was a baby, with a few small errands that needed doing, including 'get a life'. I think I must have been feeling a bit house bound, lol.

Soon I'll be able to put a big tick next to 'have 5 kids'.

Im another list girl!!! mine are usually, bread milk, etc etc
    Or when we go away, nappies, medicene, toiletries, etc
    Once a week ( or if im having visitors, ) its clean toilets, mop floors strip beds,
    I also run the diary like a general, with the ballet, swimming lessons, Chris, & my shifts , playgroup, library days etc in it, I fill it in every day, and if chris wants to know anything thats going on, or whether we can have guests ( or the outlaws) for a meal he checks "the bible"

So Yvette I have to wait another week huh???

Vanita- sounds like you're not at all hapy with Yvette's prediction LOL.

I will pick the 10th of July, just the number I first thought of and i will guess 9lb even.

I have a calender which has to have stuff written on it or I just forget, i brought one that has the column for each person, although it is 1 column short so Jem and Jess have to share. And I missed Jessica's hearing test at MCHN on Tuesday cos it wasn't on the calender, so I know it works.

LOl at the study plan Yvette. Oh well whatever keeps us happy and if it's lists then that is easy all you need is paper and a pen, which reminds me they are always far and few between here.

Anyway must go, Jess wants a bottle and I am going to put my niece in Jess's cot for a sleep and put jemma to bed too, I nedd my sanity!

Cheers Michelle

Hey Vanita, not sure if you've seen it but Kelly has a post for you HERE.

hishersandours Guest

Hi Ladies, wow I love this subject. I'm Lisa and a newbie at this stage. I have 3 boys and I am 11 wks into my #4. My partner has 2 boys as well. Hoping this counts as a "larger family".

Looking forward to chatting to you all

Lisa

Definitely a larger family Lisa, welcome!!! I am expecting #4 any day now!!

Yvette, am hoping your prediction of 38 weeks 2 days is true now!!, means I've only got to wait another 2 days, ( Sunday) and if you're right Michelle, it means Monday, either way I'll be happy now!!! ( prefer Yvette's 8pder than Michelle 9pder!!!!) Ok well schools nearly back in!!! Sure be glad in some ways, as The girls wake Rianna up all the time, and shes been an absolute PIA with not enough sleep during the holidays!!

*Yvette* Guest

Welcome Lisa. Hope you're not feeling too sick this first trimester & getting to doze on the couch when you need to.

Got my eye on you Vanita!

Thanks Yvette, will sms you when the time comes, and you can post for me,- Please!!!! Am having some good pelvic pains, and have had a show, and am having trouble walking ( UGH) so I dont think it will be tooooo long now!! ( tomorrow would be good, am having th IL's for lunch!!!)

*Yvette* Guest

Would be delighted to Vanita, have emailed you. One larger family coming right up, he he.

hishersandours Guest

Hi all, hope everyone is doing well.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I am breezing this pg so far ( sorry to all that have m/s). I am 12 wks on Sat and I still dont know I'm pg. I have felt tired but that's about all. This one is very different from my other 3 pg's and they were all boys, so here's hoping this one's a girl.

Lisa

Fingers crossed for you Lisa I had a similar experience, very easy pg's no MS etc, adn they were girls, this one am still nauseated an dis a boy, sooooo, hope for your sake, IYKWIM!!!!

Welcome Lisa! Hopefully this one is a girl, that would be a nice change I am guessing! How old are your boys?

I was sick for my 4th but not really at all for the others, I had a girl for my last but two of the others were girls too. It is good not to be sick though, wouldn't wish it on anyone!LOL

Vanita I have given a stern talking to you in Vic members LOl. I offered my no. for sms but I see you have Yvette lined up, I can't wait for the newsLOL

Yvette, - I hope you are prepared to post at some ungodly hr should Vanita go in the middle of the night LOL. Just joking. OH I am so impatient now!

I didn't get a notification for this forum....hmm is this a conspiracy to keep me out ????? LOL I wouldn't blame you if you were trying to hide, since I never seem to stop talking.

I hope Tiff is well and they have enjoyed their holiday, and where did Suzie go?

I am back in the land of humans know that the kids are back at school. My bedroom and ensuite are sparkling as I have spent the whole day cleaning and Arron yelled out a few mins ago how good a job I've done, a nice change to the usual criticism about how the houise is a mess. Mind you the rest of the house is a mess, but he was home today and saw I didn't stop all day and I think he feels bad that he is mean to me about cleaning. We have been having some minor discussion about more kids, not sure why this has come up but it is a very hard thing as I am always going to be clucky.....we'll have to wait and see I guess, I am not committed either way yet and neither is he.

ANyway
    gotta go and get to bed soon.

Cheers Michelle

Hey Michelle, as I say the KIa still has space for one more!!!! Your young ands fit enough to handle it ( and Yvettes old and wise enough!!!) I have to get off the puter, and clean out the filing cabinet and get all the tax stuff together UGH!! I have decided that Im not having this baby!!! Im just going to keep it in there to keep me company!!!LOL

Hey Vanita- I know, but you will see my post in Vic members, it isn't just an easy thing to do. It was different when it was the 2nd and 3rd, the 4th was a big decision, but 5 is almost strange, how many people have 5? When you read Vic members you will see how how this is atm, cos I am so unsure, maybe if I didn't hink about it until jess was about 2 I wouldn't even consider it.

How old are you? I have been a parent since I was 19, and I guess in some ways Arron and I didn't ever have much together time bf we had Jordan, I think we are looking forward to that on the other end of the scale, when the kids are no longer dependents iykwim. BIG DECISION!

Hope you are feeling like going soon, I had 3 buggers so I feel for you although you aren't even at your due date yet LOL. Bd you have always been early it's like your due date has come and gone LOL

Anyway going to finish up around here, no Dh tonight he is out fishing!

Cheers mIchelle

hishersandours Guest

hi everyone, hope your all doing great.

Mitch4now- my boys are 14,13 and 11...I wanted them close together, while I was young enough..Who'd figure 11 yrs later I would be having another one..So here I go again.

mumofbundlezofjoy- I agree and I have everything crossed. Having this one to another man rules out the fact I have 3 boys, and I have to look at my partner having 2 boys, which means this one still could very well be a boy as well. Hoping like anything that with this totally different pg this one is, it means a girl. Will love it no matter what, but hey I'm praying for PINK!!

Lisa- I guess some things can't be plannedLOL, I bet your others are excited about the new one! it would be nice to have a girl, fingers crossed. Do you still have stuff, or are you having to buy everything all over again? That is a pain when that happens. We have always kept clothes etc, so the only prob was when I had a boy, cos most of us (my cousins and us) were girls, and the boys wrecked their clothes mostly. Although my cousin moved and I gave her all her stuff, which meant I have had to buy a fair bit for my last, esp since she is small for 10 mths.

Anyway better keep moving.

vanita- hope you not being around is cos you are in hospital.

Cheers michelle

Nah still here, just unable to get computer time today!!! We were only going to have 3, this one is a destiny child, I was on the pill and BF, so he was meant to be!!! But DH would kill me if #5 happened I think!!!!

I undserstand how you feel about another one, IF I could afford it ( like if we won tatts) I would keep going I am 33 nearly 34,and DH is nearly 35, so a bit older than you. And the family and everyone stress about the Multiple sclerosis too!!!

Love to all

Yvette, youve been a bit quiet of late Everything OK ??

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast