Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Larger Families Chatter ~ March 2007

Default Larger Families Chatter ~ March 2007

Welcome to the chat thread for Larger Families. On BellyBelly we class "larger" as having 4 or more children.

Your moderators for this thread are

Ambah [email protected]
    Jelvie [email protected]
    Astrolady [email protected] Admin
    Sarah [email protected] Admin
    Lea [email protected]

Your old thread can be found here

I so have to share this with you guys
    FIL rang last night (shock horror) and first question....is Maryan pg? (oh sorry thats me). Jed said no we're waiting for a few months....god he know's straight away that man...grrrrrr. I suppose he's seen his wife have 7 kids.
    As for the home schooling...no thanks, I could never do the job teachers do.
    Tiggy - you need to tcome down here to Melbourne and get the hole reversal done for nothing. IM going through the public system to for this bub and the only thing ive paid for so far is $91 for my u/s and the rest are free. I hope I get the same ob as I had with Vy cause he's just gonna grin at me and shake his head.
    Going cause I really need toe at something before I throw up
    xxmaz

tiggy Guest

Maz,
    Wondering if the Women's in NSW offers the same deal? Hmmm will have to ivestigate further but Melbourne sounds nice...I could do Melbourne! ETA; Hope you feel better after you eat!

Nikel, Love to babysit!! You are right, A baby is WAY better than what I am going through right now. Would like to put my doctor in my shoes for a month, this morning, and then see how many stupid blood tests and u/s he sends himself for before he decides tubal reversal is a good idea! Hmmmm, wonder how he'd cope with the bloating?

$hitting my self right about now....have just had a slight show. Woundering if it was cause Jed took advantage of me this morning or an implant bleed. Hopes its the later

tiggy Guest

Oh Maz,
    How scary! Fingers crossed it's just the latter or if it is a bleed because of DTD, hoping it's just cos everything is so vascular down there. Thinking of you.

Are you okay Maz? Keep us updated.

Tiff I have some encouragement for you;

DO IT

lmao!

tiggy Guest

LOL Nat! That is so good!

Tiff- hope you can get it all sorted. I didn't realise that after tubal lit you could bleed and stuff, is that a typical thing that happens?

I too think I wouldn't know when to stop if I kept going lol, and as much as I would like to say money is irrelevant, it isn't, eventually you have to take into consideration the fact that you have to be able to feed and clothe your kids and live the lifestyle you want to live. I think that is a major pat of why we decided not to have more too, cos we want to live comfortably and atm I am at home not working. If we have more kids I would def have to work.

Maz hope everything is ok, and wow at your psychic FIL PMSL

Damn I always forget to subscribe
    Last edited by mitch4now; March 16th, 2007 at 11:40 AM.

Maz, hope all is OK. BTW I love the new "location"!

Uh oh Maz, Hope everything is OK!

I am officially safe, AF came this arvo eeekkkkk am going to get the pill made up tomorrow morning, first thing!!!! PROMISE

tiggy Guest

Hey Storm, can you tell me about your experience with Robert Woolcott?

There really wasn't much to it Tiff, I went to see him , I thought he was nice, but then again he was going to do what I wanted! We talked about the op, he did seem to have the attitude that he was so much better than everybody else, IYKWIM, but generally he was ok. I went in to have the op the next day, & he seemed a bit ahh how can I say it? Pushy maybe, he demanded that every woman schelduled for surgery to use the bath room right before they were wheeled up, guess he was sick of the nervous women needing to pee! His bedside manner was alright, though the first 2 days I was in gaa gaa land, the next day he was nice enough, I didn't mind him , I wouldn't choose him as an OB though, but this was a matter of urgency LOL & he did a tremendous job. Have you been to his website?He does have a really great sucess rate.
    I dunno what else I remember about him, DH thought he was gay LOL!!!!

Maz hope everything is ok and its just from DTD this morning. Fingers crossed.

Jo

Default grrrr

Oh what a night...DS no 3 fell & had to be taken to have his head glued at the busiest casualty dept in the state. Then he was up during the night with diarrhoea (I actually dozed off lying on the floor by the bathroom door) and up again this morning at 5.30. I'm sure it's his head aching, of course all the Nurofen is gone. And did I mention that the baby wanted to feed all night? We had planned a lunch at the vineyards today & then visiting a few (with kids unfortunately), which I haven't done at all for nearly 3 years, and I know I will feel sooo sleepy this afternoon. Apart from that, the little ones will probably be cross too.

Oh Castle, that really sucks. I hope your day improves hun. Hugs to you.

Castle what a bugger of a night hope you have a better night tonight!!

What a bummer Castle, Hope your little ones head is OK.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast