Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Larger Families ~ July 2006

Default Larger Families ~ July 2006

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email any of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Sarah_H - [email protected]
    Ambah - [email protected]
    Jillian - [email protected]
    Kathryn – [email protected]

And we will endeavour to update your details ASAP. We find this works best as often information posted in the thread itself can be lost or unseen.

Name:
    State:
    Children:
    Pets:
    Interests:

__________________________________________________ ___________

Name: Dee (Our 7th Heaven)
    State: Queensland, Central Highlands
    Children: Brianna 9, Makayla 7, Allanah 3, Melissa 11 months and #5 is due on the 16th June 2006
    Pets: one cat and one goldfish
    Interests: scrapbooking, web surfing, sipping a shardy with friends

Name: Jan (penty)
    State: Vic
    Children: Jesse 11, Bryson 7, Caleb 5, Lachlan 2
    Pets: Tonka (cat) Shaggy(dog)
    Interests: scrapbooking, reading, photography, my kids, food especially savoury nibblies!!!

Name : Jo (Jo_gee)
    State : WA
    Children : Jessica (almost 11omg!!), Emily (8), Olivia (6), Samuel (newborn)
    Pets : arrrghhh to many!!! Bella the pekingese dog, cats Muffy and Sausage, 3 goldfish, 2 guinea pigs, 2 ducks, 5 chooks and 9 chicks!
    Interests : Reading, drawing, decorating, movies.

Name: Kristi (Kristi14)
    State: WA
    Children: Ebonee (5), Lucca (4), Sapphire (2), Briella (6 1/2 months), Baby due Feb 2006
    Pets: No pets in this house.........................yet
    Interests: Scrapbooking

Name: Lisa (hishersandours)
    State: S.A.
    Children: Michael (14), Matthew (13), Timothy (11), bubs due c/s 17th Jan 06
    Pets: Roxy - Rotti, Taze - German Shep, Skitz - Cat, Dee - tiel birdie
    Interests: Reading, internet, my kids, my animals, swimming......

Name: Michelle (mitch4now)
    State: Kilmore VIC
    Children: Jordan (Sept '94), Joshua (Juy '99), Jemma (Feb 03) Jessica (Sept 04)
    Pets: Samoyd dog Koby and Tabby cat Ruby
    Interests: scrapbooking, BB, shopping, ebay, kids.

Name: Nat (mum5boyz)
    State: Victoria
    Children: Matthew (14), Joshua (12), Zachary (10), Christian (8), Jacob (brand spanking new!)
    Pets: Cassie the pussy cat
    Interests: do I have time for them now?? BellyBelly, playing canasta, tenpin bowling, I forget what else

Name: Suzie
    State: Tasmania
    Children: Catherine 7, Jessica 6, Emily 3, Dominic 5 months
    Pets: Amble (red heeler x lab) Wobbles (sheffield pup) and Esme, our adopted cat that wanders to our house to be fed.
    Interests: reading books,cooking,internet surfing,looking for a bigger house....

Name: Tiff (Tiggy)
    State: country NSW
    Children: Imogen & Madeline (9), AJ (9) Lily (7), Mal (7) (I foster both the boys), Ivy & Noah (newborn)
    Pets: Linus and nelson (dogs) Milo, Mintie, Vegemite (cats) Lollipop & Lemon (budgies) fish and various uninvited rodents (we live in the country)
    Interests: scrapbooking, BB, shopping, kids, Photography

Name: Trish
    State: NSW
    Children: Joel (13), Brandon (10), Noah (nearly 3), Tehya (4months)
    Pets: Mark (oh sorry, thats my DP)
    Interests: Scrapbooking, photography, chatting on BB, shopping.

Name: Vanita (mumofbundlezofjoy)
    State: insane, oops Victoria
    Children: Tahlia & Lakeisha (6), Rianna (18 months), Dion (newborn)
    Interests: scrapbooking, chatting on BB, Reading

Name: Yvette
    State: Victoria
    Children: Lola (12), Ruth (8), Angus (15months), Asha & Lauren (24/8/05)
    Pets: Coco the chocolate Burmese kitten, Charly the cream Burmese cat & Spook the Eclectus parrot
    Interests: Internet, tv/movies, reading, pets, eating chocolate, dreaming of having our own house, music, very long showers

Name: Michele Crocker
    State: Central Coast, NSW
    Children: Christopher, Luke, Melissa, Jayden and baby girl due in November
    Pets: One Budgie named tweety
    Interests: Reading, Crosswords, sports and my family

Name: Jess (bellasmum)
    State: Vic
    Children: Jack 9, Kate 6, Tim 4 nearly 5, Elizabeth 3 , Isabella 9 months and expecting baby number 6 in June(maybe?)
    Pets: Dog- Molly, Cats- Bubbles and Angel
    Interests: My children and I LOVE WORKING ON CARS

Name: julie (jullyn06)
    State: vic
    Children: nathan 13 natasha 12 jarred 7 william 6 charlie 4 bub 6 due may 2006
    Pets: 5 horses, 2 dogs, 2 cats
    Interests: horse riding, netball, camping with the kids,
    __________________________________________________ ____________

Name: Natalie (rayla72)
    State:
    NSW
    Children:
    6 - number 7 due in August
    Pets:
    no
    Interests:
    Reading, music, bellybelly

Last edited by Astrolady; July 29th, 2006 at 07:46 PM.

ok well I will be the first poster lol Although I have not much new info to add, had a body shop demo tonight and got $50 worth of stuff for free so was good, had about 16girls never had thAT big a turn out.

Hope some people find me and join me here lol

Good morning ladies!
    Early morning here so I thought I would say hi.
    Jack went on his first(and his last he informed me!) camp during the week.He went to Anglesea for 3 days and while he had a lot of fun, he was happier to get home!
    Thats all from me atm. See ya

Hi ladies

Awww Jess ..poor Jack. Its a shame he didnt like his camp..did he miss you too much? Em has an overnighter at school (sleepover in the library) and shes so excited about it..especially as Darren is going as a parent helper lol.

Michelle thats a huge turn out! Ive never been to one that big. Thats great you got the free stuff! I love body shop stuff. I use the honey shampoo and conditioner..it just smells gorgeous!

Well we got through the holidays lol. Two days before hols started Jess had a fall of the horse and ended up in hospital for the weekend on morphine. She had broken her arm badly but they were trying to treat her for a dislocated shoulder before an xray:eek: So the hols were fairly subdued! No netball,sports and definately no horse riding for a few more weeks.! And now my bubby is about to turn one on Wed..i cant believe it! Its gone so fast yet I feel like ive known him forever! We are having a party for him and then heading up to Perth to go to the zoo as we have been saving going til his birthday. It should be fun.

Jo

Hope all is well in your busy lives.

howdy everyone,so fun reading about your very busy and never boring lives LOL!!!
    well thought i would come in and introduce myself.i am nikki and we have 3 children,james 11,corey 7 and chantelle 9 months,we are expecting #4 in january,i feel that i belong here so will be excited to read your posts and get to know all about your beautiful big families and your wonderful lives.this preg was a big suprise and shock and i am only just starting to come to grips with the whole thing now,1 day at a time,i get a bit scared at the thought of having 2 babies to take care of so i hope that you will all be able to help me get through this scary time with some wonderful encouragement,will be great to here from you all.
    nikki

Hi Nicole, Congratulations on everything working out for you. I was so happy when I read that you were okay. We're all here if you need us. I'll have 7under 10 by the end of next month (hopefully) and I LOVE IT!!!

Nikki...Congrats have been following you in other threads(no i'm not stalking you!)and am so happy for you! nothing to be scared of at all...we have all lived to tell the tale
    Our youngest was born Dec 17 and i love having a summer bub..well he's not now he's nearly 4!!
    well i have been really busy lately and don't seemt o have time to scratch myself...Nanna had a hysteroscopy and D&C last friday and between running around and looking after her, keeping house, DH and kids...plus also craft stuff...the mind boggles....
    Anyway hope everyone is well..

not long now rayla..woohoo..seventh heaven then i tell ya!! loved that show....pmsl!

Jan xx

I know I'm looking at it like this - there cant be much of a difference between 6 and 7 - right?????

I think once you get past 2 it all seems to meld in together ( but I dunno about 7 LOL)
    My gf has announced she is 16 weeks pg with twins, she has a 3 yr old, and a 1 yr old, so by dec she will have 4 kids, 3 and under~~

So will I . Mine are 9, 7, 5, 4, 3 and 2 with one due in a few weeks.

Well I think it is fantastic!! i would have loved to have more babies, but sadly DH didn't want me to have anymore caesar's(I Have had 4) so he had the snip...I really love people having lrge families these days andf the older ones help out and in my house have jobs...so it becomes easier the older they get i think....then comes the teenage years..pmsl...Oh I am not looking foreward to that..here's hoping boys are easier....

Jan xx

tiggy Guest

Hi girls!
    Long time no speak!
    I guess I can vouch for the 7 being no more than 6 although, I jumped from five to seven!
    It all good fun! If I could go again, I would! I love it!
    It's hard work somedays... we just juggled five kids through the week with two in hospital, THAT was interesting! Most of the time though, I just love my house being full and interesting.

I'm so tired today. I'm thinking about putting the 3 little ones down for a nap (they dont usually have one) and then having one myself. The only problem then is they'll be up all night, but I just dont think I can make it through without one. Theres still a couple of hours until the other ones get home so I should give it a go.

Oh God, I cant wait to have this baby!!

mum5boys Guest

Hi ladies,just thought I would introduce myself to you all.
    My name is Michelle,I am married with 5 beautiful boys,11,5,4,2.5 and 13.5months old and I am expecting number 6 in March.
    It is great to be able to read about other large families, it doesn't make me feel like I am as crazy as some people might think I am.

Does any one get funny looks when they are shopping with their children?

I look forward to getting to know you all and hearing about your wonderful families.

tiggy Guest

Hi Michelle,
    Don't talk to me about funny looks! I get them and rude comments all the time!
    Needless to say, I take the family shopping very rarely now.
    CONGRATS on number six!

Natalie,
    Hope you have a nice nap, sweets, you deserve it.
    Baby will be here soon, do you know what flavour you are having?
    When I was pg with William, I asked the girls what they thought I was having. Imogen said a boy, Madeline said a girl and Lily said a puppy...

Imogen said a boy, Madeline said a girl and Lily said a puppy...

Oh that was a good one Tiff. Yes it looks like its a boy. So I'll be 5 boys and 2 girls.

Welcome Michelle. You'll find lots of support in here. Theres quite a few of us with big families. Its fantastic

Won't be long now Nat!! Mys siter is due with no 3 on 4th sept, so i will be an aunt again to a pink one!! get some rest,I am sure you already know you'll need it..
    Welcome michelle!!Good to see another big family..there should be more i reckon!!

jan xx

Hi Guys! Thought I'd introduce myself too!
    I have 4 kids & 1 on the way.
    There's Dylan who'll be 14 on Sunday Amy, she's 11 & Kaitlyn who's 9 & Zac he's just turned 1. I feel like I have 2 different "groups" of kids, the big ones & the little 1(for now) but it is great, the big guys are so helpful (at times)
    My Dh would like to have more, but I'm not so sure, I love kids, but this ole body's kinda had enough IYKWIM I'm only 18 weeks along & my back is killing me already!!
    Hope to get to know you all!!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast