Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Larger Families Chatter ~ March 2007

tiggy Guest

Oh Castle,
    Sorry that you had a bad night.
    Hope it gets better (or has gotten better, I am late again).

Castle - oh asleep on the bathroom floor, that's scary when you are that tired! I'm so sorry - sending lots of empathy your way. My whole family suffer when I'm tired, so my DH tries to let me sleep in or have a nap once on the weekend. Your poor little munchkin though, sore head, sore tummy and bum. Hope you and the baby don't get it too.
    Tiggy - hope you get some answers and everything starts to get better, it must be very draining on you both physically and emotionally.

Thanks guys
    We ended up having a reasonable day after all. Tiff, I thought of you when we drove through Cessnock! Simon took a little nap this morning and seemed much better after that. He still has a lump on the back of his head, but LOL, he has so little hair anyway that it doesn't matter too much about the glue etc! The lunch was one of those meals out that actually work. We asked for the boys' meals to come out first and they did....everyone ate well...big boys then took Simon out for a play while we finished...and then they had ice creams. With so little sleep I was feeling-no-pain after just 1 glass of wine . We didn't do as much tasting as we had planned (but we never do), and there were no screaming fights at any point. Just a little whinge about hearing the Knights game on the radio instead of watching it on TV. Then Simon slept again on the way home & is still asleep!

tiggy Guest

Nice Castle. Glad the day was better than expected! Thanks for thinking of me *grin*
    Did you go to the gardens?

tiggy Guest

Castle,
    meant to ask you if you are going to come to the reusable nappy picnic at king Edward Park on Sunday. We are all going, before the girls' choir concert. Would be nice to meet you.

Didn't know anything about it. But I can almost certainly go. Also, I'll be in touch with you about Wed? possibly? you will be so close to my house. Must go.

tiggy Guest

Cool. Talk soon

I just thought id drop in and copy what I wrote down in another thread as im pretty low at the moment...please forgive me for being slack
    just give you guys an update
    was in the emergency department saturday night cause of the bleeding, its not really bad, more discoloured urine with some blood once a day. I usually get ovary pain followed by the blood. Doctor said im not m/c but still pg but cant explain bleeding. She said perhaps twins (that I may have lost one) or tubual pg but ruled out tubal cause of the no pain factor...AHHHH IM leaning more and more towards the twins (bloody tiggy lol)...just a gut feeling. So here I am having to wait until thursday to see weather or not squirmy is still clingy in me (god I hope so) Im still as sick as a dog and peeing like no tomorrow. So here hoping
    Hope your all well, sorry for no personals, love you all
    MAUW
    Maz

tiggy Guest

Oh Maz,
    Fingers crossed that everything is ok.

HUgs Maz...hang in there little bubba. I will be thinking of you and hoping all works out well.

Oh Maz, you're not slack at all! Thanks for letting us know. Prayers for little bub to stay put. I'm sorry you have to wait till Thursday to find out more.

gawd Maz, glad they have ruled out tubal!
    Hope all is well, pretty lame that you can't get the u/s still thrs though.

tiggy honey you were so right -TWINS but they werent ment to stay with me forever. They worked out at the emeregency department yesterday that I lost one approx on saturday and one on monday. Im ok, bit wigged out but it just wasnt ment to be. More practise to make the next one perfect and honestly i would rather it now than further down the track IYKWIM.
    So in saying that I hope you girls dont mind if I stay aboard casue we are defently going to go and start trying for number 4 towards sepember and october (around 6 months) I just really want to get myself sorted out inside and out

Maz, I'm so, so sorry. I know what you mean about better now than down the track but...it still hurts. HUGS.

tiggy Guest

Oh Maz,
    I'm so sorry.
    I hope that your days are peaceful and that you are feeling ok soon.

Maz darling I have pm'd you and posted in another thread, but just wanted to send you a big hug and lots of love.

Hugs from me too Maz, so sorry to hear, but get your view point too. SOmetimes the timings not right is it. Hope you feel ok !! Well as ok as you can!

thanks chickens......
    Ive got time now to really think about what type of car we want to buy..we're thinking Kia carnival casue we like the big seats (and its affordable) Id love a crystler voyager but OMG their so expensive. I would be very jealous if some one here had one PMSL

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast