Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Larger Families Chatter ~ March 2007

Girls, have a lovely Easter...you won't hear anything from me for a bit. Holidays start tomorrow & we are going to be busy. Had to have screaming sessions last night & this morning over the state of incomplete projects due today!! I'm sure no one else's kids have ever done that... Luckily I have brothers & I remember them all being exactly like this. "School? Homework? I don't care if I get a zero, I would rather not do it."

I sympathise Castle, ,my son is going to be the same already hates homework and reading. Have a great easter!!
    Anyone got anything exciting happening?

mbeckham Guest

it s so nice to know that i m not the only one there dealing with school run and babies it was so much easier with my first 3 as i had them in 4yrs span and i didnt have school runs homework lunches etc etc oh and the dreaded school hols although i have to admit the boys and i have struck a bargain we do housework in the morning which also lets babies have their morn sleep then after lunch we do something together with refreshed babies cos they had their sleep and a happy mum cos housework almost looks liveable..mitch4now i also have an aaron 10 and a jordan 6and half how cool is that have a great easter everyone

hI mbeckham, My Arron is my dh although he acts like a 10 yo pmsl, I really do have 5 kids already.

I have been able to get the house looking not bad this week with the kids not in and out just gives me more hours in the day

Hi ladies, sorry I disappeared for a while, my pc broke! I had to replace the mother board **note to self, keep pc clean & dust free**
    Hi Moira, welcome!

hey girls
    I have been mia too
    had 1 wek in Mackay and 1 week on the gold coast, am totally exhausted and happy to be home lol
    was a huge 2 weeks and no car so lots of walking and catching buses. Not that I lost any weight by the way
    hope you are all well

Smile New in Town

Hi girls I have just moved to Oz fron NZ with my man and 6 kids and expecting number 7 at Christmas. Have found there tend not too be as many large families here and stick out like a sore thumb! Its good to know there are other insane people out there.
    Bree

hahahaha Bree- welcome to australia, you would stick pout evn more with your accent I am sure, I love the NZ accent. Not many people have more than 3 kids so people do pay attention when they see so many.

Look forward to getting to know you.

Welcome to BB & Australia Bree!! Don't worry about sticking out like a sore thumb!! Enjoy it, we're very special mummies ROFL!!!!!!!

tiggy Guest

Welcome Bree!

The only reason us Larger family Mums stick out like sore thumbs is because we are so exquisitely beautiful. That's why we have so many kids - we are so gorgeous our hubby's can't stay away!!! LOLOLOLOL!!! Welcome to our little corner of BB and to Australia too!

good one Tiggy!!

Welcome to Australia, Bree! Yes, people are embarrassed to know that we love each other & love babies too...have to say I'm not keen on 10 year olds atm.....I'm looking at my little ones & thinking "are YOU going to be like this too?!"

Thanks girls in NZ I would say you are all dags but has a different meaning here! I'll List my kids for ya all.

Bryden 14 (I was a single mum before getting hitched) (hes special needs)
    Samuel 6
    Molly 5
    Annie 4
    Zac 3
    Joshua 8 Months
    New Baby due Christmas!!!

Yeh I know #@?% they're close together, but well these things happen, wasn't really planned!

Bree

mbeckham Guest

hi there bree
    i had my kids close too i have a 10 a 9 a 6 1/2 and 11 mth old twins people will make whatever comments make them feel better about themselves we choose to ignore them
    my husband is from nz too i m maltese so we were two migrants who met in aust welcome its a great country and the people are great too have a look at some of these lovely ladies they make u feel so welcome .....moira

Gee Bree, they sure are close together!! Lucky you

Thats so nice of you Moira.

They are close Bree but thats ok. Mine are spaced over 10 yrs, 5yrs bt 1 and 2, 3 and a half yrs bt 2 and 3 and then only 19mths bt the last 2. We wanted to set ourselves up bf we had our 2nd so Jordan was almost 5 when Josh was born. I have had the big gaps and then the small gaps and they all have pros and cons. I wouldn't have it any other way though.I love the closeness that the two little girls have, but it was great that Jordan was such a big helper when I had Josh and he was able to do hings for himself when Jemma was born.

It was hard on my body having them close together but now not so bad, they are all good friends and play together well. I have often been asked if I have twins or even triplets because the 4,5,6 year olds are very close in size. Much easier now they are older with a baby, my older kids argue over who is going to change the babys nappy! Who am I to get in their way?

Yeah well I wouldn't be arguing either lol

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast