Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Larger Families Chatter ~ May 2008-May 2009

Hi Guys,

I think that I need to reintroduce myself.. It has been so long since I have been here.. I do keep up with the thread though..

BTW a huge congrats to you storm .........

Great to see so many big families getting in here too..

Welcome back Blue and I remember you. There are a few MIA's on this thread.

Roll on Summer - Yeh!!!

Hey guys, was just reading all the posts since I've been in here last and boy are there heaps.

Cathie - let us know how you are going.

I can't wait until this one comes out. I have sciatica probs and am now not waddling but straddling when I walk cause this one is really pushing on the vjj lol. My feet and hands are swelling and am just sick to death of being pg. Of course it has gotten really hot too so have to live in the A/Cing. Sorry for the rant ladies but need to vent.

Also DD is going through the terrible 2's early and having tantrums over everything. DF has gone away for nearly a week and I am home alone with youngest DD (other kids with ex for holiday away) and all I want to do is sleep. I no longer have bags under my eyes but the whole set of luggage.

Everyone I meet is telling me I'm going to pop soon as my belly is so huge and bubs is very low. I so hope they are right.

Hi to everyone and hope you guys are doing better than me : (

Kim

CathieW Guest

Hi

Well I had the twins on tuesday night at 9.00pm. Sam was 7lbs 3 ozs and Hana was 5lbs 10ozs. 12 mins between them. All is well getting into a routine slowly.

Cathie

Congratulations Cathie,

You are now going to be soooo busy lol. The bubs were a good size tho. How are you coping?? Wishing you all the best

Kim

congrats Cathie and hang in there Kim.

Wooohoo Congratulations Cathie!! Glad to hear you are all well!!

Kim - I soo hear you chicky!! I was like that with my last DS - 11weeks ago, so it is still fairly fresh in my mind (and body! LOL!) I know it's easier said than done, but try to rest while your other kiddies are away, and it'll all be worth it in the end!

Congrats Cathie - well done , when you have time (joke ha) give us the details!!

I will be off line for a few days we are moving house/ town this week, will pop in again when I need an escape from the chaos!

Be good!

Quote Originally Posted by CathieW View Post
    Hi

Well I had the twins on tuesday night at 9.00pm. Sam was 7lbs 3 ozs and Hana was 5lbs 10ozs. 12 mins between them. All is well getting into a routine slowly.

Cathie
    wow congrats to you and your partner good size for twins hey Hows it all going?

Phew - all moved. I am livng in a 7 bedroom/3 bathroom home and it is more space than i know what to do with!. I keep losing my kids in it. Most of the kids like to share aroom we still have a spare one!!! life is crazy!

oh wow 7 rooms that sounds fab good on ya!!

Excellent news halltribe. A 7 br home sounds wonderful lol. I could do with the extra bathrooms. We only have 1 and it is chaos. We do have an outside toilet (and inside) as well but the kids hate using it. Haven't we all had the problem of sitting down and then knocking on the door saying "hurry up I have to go" I hate it. Next house will have at least 3 bathrooms + an ensuite lol.

I am starting to look like the michelin man lol my hands and feet and now face are constantly swollen. I'm just waiting for them to come and tie a big balloon to me to hoist me over a car yard lol. Only 33 more days to go (if I'm unlucky : ) ). I see the midwife on Tuesday and the acupuncturist on Wednesday. Will ask the m/w when I can start induction acupuncture.

I have been in so much pain lately. This baby sits really low and bounces off my cervix and then decides to see how far apart mums hips will stretch. I have ended up in tears the last couple of nights. Can't sleep due to monster doing the rumba and the cha cha for many hours. It feels like my tummy is ready to split open any moment.

Cathy - hope all is going ok. Let us know when you can how you are doing.

Sorry for the vent ladies but sooooooo needed it.

Kim

CathieW Guest

Hi ladies,
    Not really enjoying the twin thing. One crys and than the other one crys, I can't get anything done. Thank goodness the preschool closes down at the end of the year, trying to do both is soooooooooooooooooooooo hectic. How are you kim ? Thanks for all your congrates on the twins. The 2 year old is giving me a hard time getting into trouble.

Fun Fun Fun
    Cathie

Oh Cathie poor you. I have often thought twins would be nice then I think of the actual reality and think maybe not!!! Are you getting help from family and friends???

Cathie, hope things get better for you hun!

Kim - hope you are feeling a little better ... I know how bubs sitting low feels, my 4th was like that (not to mention the sharp shooting pains in my cervix!) I was so glad when my doc decided to induce me at 38 weeks! (had medical reasons for this too). And feel free to vent any time, it doesn't hurt to let off a bit of steam!

Halltribe - YAY for the 7 bedder!! wooooohooooo!!! Nice house? Nice neighbourhood? Hope you and your family settle in well!

Hellloooooo.......is anybody out there????? SPOOKY

hehehehe typical larger fams chatter!! Spurts and then silence ...

Has anyone heard from purplemamma and how the op went???

halltribe - you all settled in now??

Hi just checking in.. hehe
    run off my feet these days but hey it's all good

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast