Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Larger Families ~ July 2006

rayla,good luck not long to go now,all my best wishes and recovery vibes to you.
    nikki

Arrrgh ..the loo...it holds some sort of magic attraction to them doesnt it. My moisturiser ended up in there this morning!!!

So tell me...can anyone tell me...is the jump from 4 to 5 as big as the jump from 2 to 3? Thats what i found to be the most obvious....we are still pondering over no 5 and would really love some feedback positive and negative? Anyone?

Jo

Thanks Nicole! How is the pg going?

Jo - not for me. Thye biggest jump was from 2 to 3 for me as well. After that its all a bit of a blur, lol.... Here I go again though, so its a good blur

LOL Nat..wow you havent got long to go at all....so exciting!

Jo

Just letting you all know I'm still here, lol. My kids have been really sick with gastro, but its not the one that lasts 24hrs and you're better. Each child has had it for about 5 days, so all I seem to be doing is trying to mop it up from both ends (tmi, lol). Thats probably the only downside to this large family business - when they get sick, poor little things.

Awww Nat...what a time to have gastro...hope the whole family is better soon.

Jo

Thanks Jo - its rotten isnt it? The big kids are back at school and my little boy is better, so only really have 2 down with it at the moment. DH and I are ok thank God.

Oh Nat..I prey you don't get it hon!!! I got it at 34 weeks with caleb and it's the pits...
    You don't have long left..good luck sweets!! I bet you can't wait to get your body back!! No kicks,belly etc...my sis is due fathers day and has bad morning sickness can't keep anything down and is so tired..she has had it!!!!
    jan xx

Nat - I sympathise with you, but it is much worse for you bien so close. ATM I have Jemma chucking, Josh has an ear and throat infection, Jordan is complaining of a sore throat and Jess is just recovering from the chucking, runny nose and cough too. It is awful when it goes through everyone.

Jan- your poor sis, time to have the bub by the sound of it. Hope she goes bf fathers day.

well all the sickness in thehouse is my news lol. Am thinking of bed atm
    Can't wait to sleep lol
    hope you go soon Nat

JO, I found the jump from 2 to 3 big too, but the 3 to 4 was bigger, probably because the gap was big.

Congratulations Nat!!

Hope everybody is recovering from all this sickness going around.

well another one bit the dust at my place yesterday
    Jessica started throwing up on the way home from school pickup, in the car....so nice.
    She is ok today though,m and Josh is back at school too, so a little quieter in my house.

Congrats Nat, better go check the announcement.

hugs

wow,we just took a trip to sydney by plane and i couldnt beleive how much stuff we had to take,including the porta cot,stroller,carseat and luggage,gosh imagine what it will be like when we have this next bubba.
    hhmmm....
    nikki

LOL Nicole that's exactly right. It is very hard to ravle with little ones
    We are going to Mackay and the gold coast in april a wedding/holiday, and I am glad that Jess will be 2 and a half and Jemma will be 4, so I will not need the protacot, but just taking a stroller. nd as we will be using public transport we are not even taking a car seat for Jess. Doesanyone know how it works with babies in taxis. Do you have to ring the taxi and ask for a baby seat? I have never done it so not sure. The prob for us is we are flying from Mackay to Brisbane and need to get to the Gold coast from Bris and the only way to do that is to go on the train. So the least amount of extra stuff we have the better. We will have 2 huge cases and 4 kids to deal with and don't need to carry a car seat around.

not doing much today, sewing and cleaning, the girls and I made chocolate chopchip muffins. Jess has just gone to bed, she is very whingy.
    Anyway better get back to the sewing machine, practicing all the xmas designs I have and getting stuf ready to give to my aunty to sew together

Thanks for your congrats girls. I am now officially a mummy to 7. He is so gorgeous - every time I look at him I want to have another one. Sshhhh!!!!!!!!

Awww Congrats Nat

Jo

Big congrats Nat! Don't worry we'll keep your secret!! Wow Mum to 7.

Nat- you are truly amazing lol, when will you stop lol, maybe you will get to dpouble figures. congrats again.

mum5boys Guest

Congratulations on number 7 Nat.
    Michelle

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast