Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Larger Families ~ July 2006

tiggy Guest

Maz,
    How did the scan go???

Nat, I am feeling the same way!! When do you stop? I've said to myself that a 5th would be the last (and I have a Horrible History anyway). Gemma is only 7 months but I would LOVE another bub. Then I look at the big boys & think, mmmm......
    Maz, how was the scan?

tiggy Guest

Nat, have another one, GO ON! I am very clucky too. It's just in our nature I think. Even though Ivy never sleeps and I run all day with the twins, I still want more! I said that to DH just now and he rolled his eyes. What is that supposed to mean?

Mazzy...where are you??????????????????????????

ETA; was in town today, young castle and happened to walk up Darby Street, found a suburb sign and thought WOW, I'm in Castle territory!
    Actually have to be at St Andrew's every Wednesday afternoon and hang in the Civic Park.
    Last edited by tiggy; March 14th, 2007 at 08:42 PM.

*sigh* know the feeling of wanting more. I do too, ut arron had the snip so 4 is the end, it was a very hard thing for me to come to terms with and I was very emotional. I too felt like there was no end to my cluckiness and another wouldn;t necessarily end it.

MAZ....yu tease, we are all waiting waiting waiting for the news!!

Oh girls I so know what you mean. Im starting to think that feeling just never goes away!

Maz we will just have to live through you right now hehe...

Jo

Are you having any more Jo?

Tiff, St Andrew's & Civic Park are about a 3 minute walk from my house...come hang out with me instead!! There is a much nicer park for kids (Centennial) down this way too.

tiggy Guest

Castle that sounds like a plan!

Michelle, mmm, know what you mean, I had my tubes done and have had regrets ever since. It is like a grieving process. My head says it's the end but my heart says Oh I just want another one!

ok ok...I was sick as a dog after u/s - that beloved dildo cam..grrrrrrrr
    egg came form the right ovary as the pg cyst was nice, big and healthy.
    Bub was snug in my womb, little ball of snot it is. Still to early to tell how far the chicki said cause under 6 weeks its to hard (blah blah blah) Im just releaved that its not in the tube. Thats the only thing about having a tubal reversal..isnt it storm. I was so scared that it was going to be in the tube this time but NO YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not going back until 12 weeks...frige them, cant be bothered going all the blasted time.
    AND
    Cant tell me if its one baby or 2 babies yet....hmm the plot thickens........

tiggy Guest

Oh Maz!
    So happy it's not tubal, not happy that they couldn't tell if it was one or two!! Did they give ANY hints at all? Did they suggest there MIGHT be two? OH! I was so sure!

loading pic of my pg gut (already) Ive blown out like a ballon.

well Maz that is great news that things are where they should be, hope you do get twins lol

I was hoping when I went for no.3 that I would get twins, cos knew arron couldn't say no to 4 then pmsl but NO! nd then we both thought maybe when we went for 4 would end up with 5 but not to be. I would have loved twins. I am secretly hoping the vasectomy didn't work. I am not on the pill anymore, and if it happens would great. But he had the snip in Oct I have been off the pill now for 2 cycles, not likely that it will happen lol If it does was definitely meant to be.

Tiggy re the grieving, that is exactly what it is too, I guess it shows you too that you are getting older and past an amazing stage of life, and that is sad, happy too, but sad.

tiggy Guest

Michelle,
    I agree. It is the loss of a really big part of womanhood, I think.
    Like you, I secretly hoped that the ligation didn't work but I think my obstetrician, in the fear that I would turn around and have another baby, tied them off REALLY tight! LOL.
    Post ligation I am having real troubles with pain and bleeding and I want to have it reversed so I don't flood the world every two weeks and can do something other than crawl from the lounge to the bed during that time. If I did have it done though, I know that the longing to have another would be really overwhelming. I don't know if I am in a strong enough position to NOT have another, does that make sense? If I don't have it reversed though, I fear I am looking down the barrel of a hysterectomy. Having said that, I am too scared to even see the doctor, let alone confront him about reversal.

Just go Tiggy, all the prob's you are having is exactly what I was like after my TL, things have been great after the reversal, it's like my fertility is a new toy! LMAO AF only lasts 3 or 4 days now, before it GAWD I think it was only 3,4 days I didn't have it.

Jo, really? More ooooooooooooo.

Yay Maz, KWYM about the tubal, so glad bubba is in the right spot, hmmmmmm not sure how many is there huh? Can't wait til 12 weeks then!

Hi Castle, how ya doin?

HI michelle!!

Gee ladies, why do we all have *that feeling* ? it's very strange, DH & I were talking about 1 more last night, I'm a bit scared after what happened to me after Angel & especially her birth, I never had regular contractions at all & the most painful part of her birth was when she crowned, it was very strange! ( but great too )

tiggy Guest

Storm, I think some women are just 'baby machines' as one of my single child friends described 'people like us'!That's why we all have that feeling, we like babies, they definately bring out the best in me.
    The doc is away atm, so I am building up to it, Storm, just gotta get my gumption working. Have become rather cowardly in my old age!

Whoohoo Maz..how exciting.

Tiggy the pain sounds awful you poor dear. Id definately want something done about that. Hope you can work up your courage.

Michelle..no no plans here at all to have anymore...thats why I will have to live through others who do hehe! We were thinking about it for a while but I think sometimes that feeling just stays in certain people so I could end up having 10 kids lol and still want more hehe.

Storm...you can have three big kids and three little kids to even it all out so to speak hehe...my bet your next one is a girl!

Jo

Tiggy - I totally agree with storm go get the reversal..the you can join us on the reeversal thread. hehehehe. I fell pg 3 times with my tubes done. The longest being 9 weeks. Ive only really had 3 periods since I had it done in 2005. I fell pg with vy 2 months after getting the reversal done the had vy, m/c in november 2006 and am up the duff again. And all with NO PAIN, no pulling no clots (sorry TMI) I also used cloth mama's last AF and found them fantastic. And honestly Tiggy - whats another baby or two
    Storm - hurry up and fall pg again...heheheh no joking give yourself a break. um 6 months sounds good
    Jo - jed said this monring this one is it cause he doesnt want to end up like his parents who had 7..dont think I could anyway cause of having c/s with all of mine. fours nice but five would be better, I just wont push my luck.
    You guys can live this pg with me, its amazing, your so right,
    theres a lady at kinder this morning who told me I was mad and walked away shaking her head...who's the one who's mad? Im not the one working 50 hours weeks and having my kids put into daycare and kinder. Jed and i decided together that I would give up my career in the bank when we had children and do you know what...I dont regret it for one minute.
    Sorry my little vent
    xxmaz

turn Oprah on!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast