Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Tattoos

^ Ooh, I was going to ask what the one on the inside of your arm said lol, saw it in those pregnant portraits on FB and thought the script wsa beuatiful but I couldn't see enough to make out what it said... I like it!! Very nice

Yeah I'm with you hahaha, sometimes I look at a tatt and think, 'God you're a doofus, wtf?' but I don't regret them at all hahaha, it just annoys me that I've come up with a better idea for a tatt and it's in the way of what I want now, kwim?? Like I want something rad down my back but I have the kanji there, I'm like 'rawr kanji go away'... but I still like them hehe

In other news, I've decided to quit the Othello piece at 'It strikes where it doth love. She wakes.' lol.. I can't figure out how to get Desdemona's lines in there without it becoming a jumbled mess... besides, the monologue part is huge on its own :/

I am actually a heavily tattooed Mama.

I have... here goes...

Ohm Mani Padme Hum (in tibetan script) on my right foot. (Means 'The Jewel within the lotus flower)
    A sun inbetween my shoulder blades (Represents my freedom)
    A gecko climbing up my spine... (Represents me basking in all my freedom)
    Music notes on the back of my neck (self explanitory)
    A pair of blue birds on my wrist (represents my daughter and I)
    My daughters handprints on my chest...
    A heart on my index finger... (I will be getting the rest of my knuckles done once I have this bub)
    A half sleeve which is a 'garden' theme...
    My eyebrows are tattooed on as I became really sick about 6months back, and lost my eyebrows!

I have many MANY more planned. A chest piece, another half sleeve, am going to cover my back, both sides of my ribs, a thigh piece (with characters from Tim Burtons movies!), and a skull on the back of each calf- a bride and groom theme skulls actually.

Yes, people stare.

I have one & my Mum is soooooo againts them, she has always said no child of mine is allowed back into my house if they get a tatoo!!!! so what do I do, got & get the biggest I can find LOL!!! she's never seen it, it's on my lower back but it goes from one side to the other & I'm ashamed to say I've always wanted a tatoo but never had done so. Then when DH & I were trying to spice things up a bit after DS was born we went out & got drunk & he suggested it as he thought it would be sexy. So it doesn't mean anything!!! but DH still thinks it's sexy. I really want DH to get one & he does also just havn't done so yet.

I have two.

One in my middle lower back, a piece I designed myself, two dragons forming a heart.
    One on my ankle, a frangipanni with tribal scrolling.

Before tattoos became cool, I always wanted one: a big Indian Chief on the left shoulder, complete with full head-dress. The pain would also be the issue.

A mate got one for a friend who committed suicide. The tatt is the St.Kilda logo with "For D..." scrolled under it. Looks really good too ... MrsP reckons it's a little wierd, though

PS - since D... went, the Saints have not lost a game ...

I have the triple Goddess - maid, mother and crone on my lower back...
    I identify with the Goddess - I see myself in the crone stage of my life - the wise woman energy that is!

I got it when I separated from my husband. It seemed liberating and a little wild . I love it! However, I haven't any intention of any more...

I got my chest tattoo fixed up last week. The tattooist did a BRILLIANT job, it was basically an entire overhaul/coverup job and he did it fantastically. Even added lollipop-pink love hearts instead of the Beretta logo, and wrote 'BERETTA ITALY' in tiny, tiny, tiny little letters where it should be I will take pics once it stops flaking/scabbing, my goodness it's itchy hahaha.

So far i have just the one tat, its of a green chameleon on my right shoulder blade, its sitting on a branch, it has no meaning, i just LOVE chameleons, i actually love ANY reptile (we breed them) but chameleons are my favourite and i will DEF get to meet/hold/play with one oneday

I am getting a half sleeve down to my elbow, again another chameleon, but this one will be very pretty (pinks,purples,yellows) with flowers and such so it is much more feminine.
    I will be getting my daughters name on my foor, (it will be in some kind of peice) covering my foot and going up my ankle.

I will def be getting a snake somewhere, but im not sure where yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Flowerchild View Post
    I have the triple Goddess - maid, mother and crone on my lower back...
    I identify with the Goddess - I see myself in the crone stage of my life - the wise woman energy that is!

I got it when I separated from my husband. It seemed liberating and a little wild . I love it! However, I haven't any intention of any more...
    I absolutely love this one! Female power all the way.

A couple of weeks ago i got "Aiden" tattooed on my left wrist in lovely curly writing. My first one and i freakin love it.

i recently (last wednesday) got "OSCAR- 5 September 2009" tattooed on the back of my neck i love it. the meaning is self eplained i guess as that is my sons name and DOB.
    Then on the top of my foot i have "Carpe Diem" in lovely cursive writing its latin for seize the day.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345