thread: anyone at same point in journey?

Oct 2007
    Brisbane, QLD

anyone at same point in journey?

hello, I've got my EPU on Fri 24 April, with transfer on Mon 27 April...anyone else on the same timeline? Getting nervous....trying to stay positive.

Meo Guest

Airline, I just found your post here, I hope it went well for you?

I have my egg pick up on Friday and I'm a little nervous but mostly feeling pretty positive about this round.

Oct 2007
    Brisbane, QLD

good luck meo. i started getting pre menstral the other day and felt like crap. anyway, what with it being mothers day on sunday......not looking forward to this weekend.
    my blood test's on saturday so have to wait till monday for results. my positivity that had been radiating is diminishing by the second. i'm soo over this whole unfair experience...and i've barely started assisted conception.

hope the transfer went well..good luck fingers crossed

Mar 2009
    Australia

Its a rollercoaster of ups and downs. We haven't started on our journey yet we are ready just waiting is all. Because we were waiting to start because of sperm donor wait lists. But we found a private donor who is helping us. Its not the full IVF journey but its home insemination.

But hugs for you on your journey. I hope the path is short but will be repaid in gold by the gift of a child for you.

BB
    Redlady

Sep 2008
    Sydney

Airline Wishing you lots of for your BT today and strength over the weekend waiting for the result. Remember you're not alone, we're all here in the same boat with you and stand behind you.

Sara

Oct 2007
    Brisbane, QLD

cheers Sara and Redlady. Well been awake since 4am, but still managed to miss the QML's first courier by 5 minutes by the time I went for blood test. Felt like woman was telling me off...probably paranoia. Had to sit opposite a pregnant lady...keep reminding myself that I don't know their story....might be similar to mine, you never know.
    Anyway, the second courier probably means no result till early afternoon Mon.

This is the 3rd day I've felt nauseas. The first 2 were quite brief, but today's was for about 20 minutes, and I'd had breakfast an hour or so prior. Hate this constant self appraisal.

Mum's birthday today so have to put happy face on for dinner tonight, and they've decided to stay the night....they don't know about the IVF cycle. Of course Mother's day tomorrow and I'm back at work too.

I remember a year ago, going for lunch with mum for her b'day and coming home with terrible cramping cos I'd got AF. Little did I know 1 year later, what'd be happening..................