Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: IVF with PGD #4

Best of luck for your Ferrals. Everything is crossed for you!!!!!

Ferrals GL with your bloods today, hope all your levels are puuuurfect!!!!!!!

Im excited cause i just found out i can have my bloods done at the local doctors surgary and will only need to drive to mackay if its a sat. Woo Hoo. And for ultrasounds
    Im about to ring my nurse and bombard her with questions and what ifs, lol

Motherhood i hope your cycle is going well and you feel good!!!!!!
    xxxxxx

Bad new's i got a phone call from the pgd nurse i can't start this month my estrogen level's are to high they are supose to be between 100-150 mine are over 300 which they said is no good i have to have a repeat blood test tomorrow and if it's dropped a bit they will put me one the pill and i can start in nov if it's higher again i have to wait for my next AF then go on the pill in nov and wait until dec to start i am devastated balling my eye's out.

Ferrals i am so sorry
    Cannot express how bad i feel for you. I just don't know what to say except i believe everything in life happens for a reason and this was not the right time for you. Im sure next time will be better. (and we can be cycle buddies
    Did they give you any reason what could cause high levels?
    Sending you the biggest of (((((((hugs))))))
    xxx

Jaki-The nurse said my cycle is out of wack but i said how could that be because my cycle's are exactly 28-29 day's every month and she said it could be i have a lead follicle that has started to develope to early and if that's the case i ovulate early so all the other follicle's would not have time to grow to catch up to the lead one and as we new as many as possible we would not have a good out come so i need to get this estrogen level down or we have no choice but to just try natrually i never thought being to fertile to early would be a problem.

Is there anything you can do to get the levels down? Or is it just nature?

It's hormonal so it can change month to month but i have read diet and stress can contribute so who know's i do know chinese herbal medicine can help hormone's so i will wait to see what my level's are today and decide what to do next right now i am trying to get rid of my puffy eye's from crying all night eeeekkk! not a good look.

Awww poor thing, i feel so terrible.
    I need to look more into ivf & diet, i'm a shocker!
    I would have thought that your acupuncture would have helped with hormones.

AFM- my hubby and i have decided i will go home to Coffs for my cycle, then meet him in Syd for the big stuff, that way i don't have the 4hr rounds trips for ultrasounds etc. So im off on the 26th, settle in and await my period which SHOULD come on the 30th.

Motherhood, how are you doing??????

xx

I rang the acupuncturist she is going to look into it i am a little concerned because it was only a week ago that i mentioned to her that i did not feel myself ovulate as i alway's do and she said the acupuncture promote's ovulation and helps hormone level's so WTF is going on i have never not felt ovulation pain and then all of a sudden nothing is it a coincidence or what anyway good luck with your cycle hope it is the one you get your BFP
    i am waiting for today's bt result's to see what they are going to do well one thing's for sure we wont get two cycle's in before the new year now i hope we get at least one go.

Smile All Good!!

Ferrals - I honestly dont know what to say other than off you a massively huge ((((((((Hug))))))))).

Jaki - Hope all is well with you at the moment!

AFM - Well started my Lucrin injections last Thursday (Yay finally some progress) and took my last OCP on Sat night so now Im kind of sitting tight, waiting for AF to rear her ugly head LOL. Be sure ladies to send AF vibes my way. Thursday morn, bright and early will be my first BT and I'm expecting that I'll also pick up my FSH meds etc and then about Thurs lunch I should get my call from the PGD nurses at SIVF with the results and what to do next which im expecting/hoping will be to start my FSH on Sat 17/10/09.

In the mean time, have been trying to work out whether or not we will be able to fit in another cycle before the new Medicare disaster hits but Im thinking that time will beat us on that one . I will ask the nurse on Thursday when they call what they think and see what happens.

Also, DH and I are looking at going on holidays OS. Maybe Fiji or Vanuatu for a break. We have just closed up our small business and it has been a few years since we have been able to have a holiday. So, that means im kind of concerned about the timing of that too in that I dont want to be stuck in a foreign country should I fall ill etc (If you know what I mean). My nurse has told me that I can expect EPU all going well to be around the last week of Oct and then ET the wk beginning 02.11.09 and then, fingers crossed, BT for you know what would be between 12.11.09 and 17.11.09. Hmmmm what to do. Any advice ladies. Were looking at going for a week just to completely relax and so was thinking of booking for the middle of the 2ww. Maybe after hey, what you think.

Well enough from me. Be sure to send AF vibes my way wont you. Again Ferrals ((((((((Hugs)))))))) from me to you. Keep your head up!

Motherhood i think a holiday in the TTW is a great idea but im not sure i'd leave the country, what with all the belly problems in those countries.
    I live 3 hrs from the Whitsundays and recently got married there and i can tell you its amazing up here, and the water and food is clean.

I also use SIVF so we prob have the same nurses and maybe even the same Doctor, im not sure if we can name names on this site tho so i'll leave it at that.

Ferrals i hope your levels are better today and will give you some hope. Does your acupuncturist specialize in IVF and fertility acupuncture?

Jaki - Im sure Ive seen others name their Dr's etc on here so I think its fine to mention them!!! I also know what you mean about leaving the country. Just a matter of convincing DH to go local so to speak LOL.

Jaki-yes she doe's but she is only young so has not been doing it for many year's she has all the degree's ect.

Motherhood-i am also with sydney ivf my dr is the lady one with American accent.

AFM-i'm still devastated i have read a heap on high estrogen and it is not good for ivf seem's i should still be able to get preg natrually (well i was 6mth's ago )but high estrogen is also a sign that there might be a problem with FSH and ovarian reserve but as i have been pregnant 6 time's and the last time wasn't to long ago i will not go there until they tell me otherwise but i don't think i need that problem on top of a genetic problem and our age the older you get the quicker your fertility decline's it is looking grimmer by the hour i'm waiting by the phone PLEASE GIVE ME SOME GOOD NEW'S .

just got result's estrogen is still high progesterone is low but my FSH is normal at 8 so at least that is good the FS is going to ring me after 4 to talk about what could be the problem but i'm out this month so i'm off to have a cry and i was told it won't effect our natrual fertility just no good for ivf i will let you know what the FS say's.

Well the FS rang and said my fertility is good i have a good egg reserve i just ovulate early which is fine in normal TTC but with pgd ivf we need lot's of egg's so that lead follicle that start's to grow to early will stop the other follicle's from catching up in size so she did not start me on the pill we will wait until next AF and check my level's again if they are still high she said it is most likely just the way my hormone's are and we can start next month and see how thing's progress or go on the pill for 3 week's and then start but she does'nt really want me to go on the pill as ivf cycle's straight off the pill are not as good so it's a waiting game again but it look's like they will just go ahead and start next cycle (finger's crossed) if it turn's out no good we are still nice and fertile to try naturally if we have to.
    Thank's for listening to me go on and on you are a huge shoulder to cry on thank's

New thread time everyone HERE

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617