Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception 2009 #2

firstly i need to say sorry i have been so slack with personals, just been so sick.

anyway it seems so long away til my next cycle in sep and at the rate i am recovering it may be longer. argggg

bec: sending you some hugs.

everyone else. sending you some good positive vibes. x

BDT...can't believe you are already there...drink a lot of water (2L) before you going in to keep OHSS at bay...looking forward to some good news tomorrow...

JBM, to you hun...

Smithy, test test...can't wait any more....I hope you see two strong lines...

Ohh Smithy - I'm feeling so excited for you. All the luck in the world for tomorrow when you POAS. Go two lines - you can do it!! It will be unbeleivable tomorrow the amount of people checking on here to see how you are going. We all want this for you so much.

Babydreamtime - OMG EPU tomorrow! Try not to be nervous, it is definately quality not quantity. Hoping it all goes smoothly and you get a good result. All things going well when will you transfer? I am so with you - time for all the girls on this thread to get BFP's with their current/next cycle. Wouldn't it just be the best? I hear you too on the LTTTC thread, I just feel a bit more comfy in here.
    to answer your question re tests - I had Lupus, ANA and some other anti-something that i can't recall right now - will look at all my stuff and let you know. I know there is a huge list - do you think i should investigate others?

Sara69 - how are your embies doing? any news? Hopefully it's all good.

JBM - thanks for the positive vibes for us all. Hoping your health picks up really soon.

Hello to everyone else and have an enjoyable night - I'm waiting for Australia's Next Top Model to come on - loves it!!

Wow there is lots happening here

BDT for EPU keeping fingers crossed for you.

CPie Hope your embies are doing well

Infinity: lots fo sticky vibes for yoru TXX

Smithy have you POAS yet - so exiting.

JBM

Lulu, Dutchie and WLAB

AFM: This morning seven follicles between 10 and 15mm - please, please let them contain eggs - last cycle I had a similar number of follicles but only two mature eggs, really hope that switching to Pregnyl and a higher dosage of the trigger will do the trick, it's such a numbers game.

Sara

hi Sara - in my earlier post I meant to say follies not embies!! D'oh - so sorry! Sounds like things are going ok. for a great result.

Sara, 7 follicles between 10-15 sounds great. I know its hard not worry about the egg-containing issue from last experience, but each cycle is different, so try not to worry until proven otherwise...

Don't worry Infinity no offense taken at all - very much hope there will be someemies soon :-)

Thank you CPie will giv eit my best try.

My FS just called with DP's semen (SCSA) test result, unfortunately it was actually worse than last time, the DNA fragmentation is 38%, so he's now looking at surgical sperm extraction. My doctor estimates the egg collection will be Monday, going in for next scan on Friday to check on progress.

Sorry to hear that Sara....I hope the surgical extraction will do the trick. I know DP is a bit scared of this, how did he take the news? At least a few days for him to digest before going in....good luck hun..

Hi all, sorry for the absence i have been trying to lay low in this TWW but I needed some support. My best friend is having a DnC tomorrow as there was no heart beat. I am guttered for her I feel completely helpless. And Now my big worry is what if we get our BFP how will she take it.
    AFM the usual, sore boobs (but are they sorer than all our BFN) Sore ovaries feeling sick but I now that this is all the pregnyl. Just trying to stay busy so as not to think about it.

Smithy did you POAS?

Hope all is going well for everyone else

Just a quick post to say sorry for my absent - i am thinking of you all. hoping that the cycles are going well for you and the TWW's are being kind!

There is lots happening around our place with DH going away for a couple of weeks and me stresing about when we will be able to a) afford more treatment and b) emotionally when are we going to be ready again?

i will try and pop in but will be MIA for a few weeks.

Hope to hear the thread a buzz when i return

barney Guest

for me girls

sara.good luk hunny my dh has one of them surgical operations to get the sperm and i was aloud to see the hole thing lol..it was terrible and my poor dh very painful after .
    lol god love our men ..and good luk sarah and mr sarah

Just a big cyber hug Smithy, it totally sucks to hear this, I have so much resentment towards universe right now, to hear your news is not helping...

Really sorry to hear your news Smithy

Sara

Oh Smithy - I am so sorry sweetie. Man this whole thing just sucks..it is so hard. Take it easy..

Saph - I'm so sorry for your friend. Honestly..if she knows what you have been going thru - she would be happy for you. I know that although I have not been successful, I am genuinely happy for my few friends that got PG who also struggled. We and only we understand this pain - so I am sure she will be supportive.

BDT - hope the EPU went well and you are feeling ok..

CP - chin up friend..

Sara -

Enjoy the big 40 honey...

Babydreamtime - was thinking of you yesterday and hope it all went well.

Sara - Happy Birthday! Hope your scan tomorrow shows good progress.

Saph - I'm sorry about your friend, I've been where she is now and it's a pain i can't describe. You are a lovely friend to be worried that your own joy will hurt her. If you get your BFP maybe let her know alone, face to face and let her know you will be there for her - but let her dictate how that is. Just remember that it wont be personal against you if she reacts badly, she'll be lost in her own sadness. If she's a real friend she will be happy for you, just unable to express that sometimes.
    Hoping you get your BFP - sore boobs is a great sign. Will you test before your BT?

Smithy - i posted in your journal. Unless I missed something it might not be all over yet. Hang in there, I'm still wishing for your BFP.

Hi to everyone else.

Not much happening with me, just two week waiting and waiting and waiting. Too early for symptoms........

Infinity - thanks for your reply, I have been worried about her all day. She is more like my sister than just a friend. We will cross the BFP brigde when and if we get there. As for my BT Snap it is on the 15th as well. I will be doing POAS on Sat Sun and Mon morning so i can see a change. Never go into a BT without knowing the results that would be to devestating.

Smithy Big hugs to you, geez the world is a crap place at the moment.

smithy- so sorry it was a BFN

BDT- good luck!

all the best to you other lovely ladies in here

Maybe I am able to join in this thread now...I have felt like I haven't done enough IVF cycles to qualify! But I think I know most of you

Possums: It would be great to have you here.

Ms Pink : Thank you very much for the Birthday wishes

Infinity: How are you going? Thank you also for the Birthday wishes.

Saph: I think just give her your support. I really don't think you should be worried about getting a BFP, she will be happy for you, at the moment she may be too much involved in her own grief to express it but as long that you are sensitive when you tell her it shouldn't be a problem for your relationship and that you are asking here about it shows that you are very sensitive about it.

Smithy: thinking of you.

BDT: hope things are okay with you a bit worried as we haven't heard from you, sending you a

AFM : Scan this morning showed 4 between 14 and 18mm so it's getting close. Still a bit in shock about DP's semen result - really hope the surgical extraction will not be too painful for him and will give us good quality swimmers, with my genetic issue and low egg numbers now also having trouble with swimmers may just be too much, feeling our chances are going downhill. It is sort of taking my last hope away as I was thinkign if this doesn't work out we'll go for donor eggs - but donor eggs and donor sperm?

Sara

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast