Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception 2009 #2

Sara ; wonderful news, your embies allways seem to beat the odds, we just need that right one again and hope you have a postitive there

Loula ; Very happy to hear about your appointment for Tuesday, and look forward to hearing your news

Hi to CPie, Dutchie, Possums, Ms Pink, Infinity

AFM: I opened my pelvic ultrasound results, and they said I had a poorly defined fundal endometrium ? and slightly course myometrium ? I faxed the results to my new FS, he is away for a week, so I made an appointment to see him next week, for him to talk about the results from my last FS, and this u/s, to make sure I am commencing the right cycle, the week after next, I too, have had a few months off, so I hope it's just the rest my ovaries needed

Another one who is patiently in waiting mode here...At least date for my hysteroscopy (fibriod-removal) is now set on 18th June next Thursday, after that, I will be enjoying life for at least two months before I start to think of getting back on the horse and I am actually really looking forward to the break...

WLAB, hope this week fly by and you will get to talk to FS about your pelvic u/s...

Sara, wishing you all the best tomorrow to hear some good news....

Hi to everyone else...

Hi all,

A break from this stress is always good, not so nice but good for us all the same.

Sara praying that everything turns out well for you.

AFM - Been trying to keep myself busy during this TWW. But last night work up with incredible pain, Ovary kind of Af cramping on the left side very uncomfortable today, so called clinic. Well they said it was another follicle releasing and to take some panadol. I was so worried Af was coming but no sign of her. Still crossing my fingers, will start testing in the morning.

Hi everyone,

WLAB - hoping the rest is just what your ovaries needed too. i have no idea what your u/s results mean but hoping it's nothing to be concerned about. Best of luck at your appointment next week - hoping you'll hear something that fills you with hope and gets you that BFP.

BDT - hope you are surviving your TWW. Thinking of you.

Saph - good luck testing today! Fingers crossed you get your BFP.

Cuddlepie - good luck for Thursday, hoping all goes well. Will you be recovering long or is a simple procedure?

Dutchie, I'm glad you have a plan and it sounds like a good one. I know the thought of waiting even longer can be too much for us LTTTCers to bare but it is probably the right thing to do in the scheme of things. Wishing you luck wherever your journey takes you now. x

loula - all the luck in the world for your appointment Thursday. Hoping you hear news that gives you hope and some answers.

Hi Possums - thanks for your support. Hoping your break is going well (and fast). You're going to TTC naturally now - is that right?

Sara - if you're transferring today best of luck. Hoping this is it for you. x

Hello to everyone else if I missed you.

AFM - TWW is nearly over and I should be relieved or excited or something - too scared to POAS though. Will let you know if I do.......
    Last edited by infinity; June 13th, 2009 at 08:53 AM. Reason: forgot someone

My darkest hour so far: the scientist called, one is fragmenting, the other one two days behind, he basically gave both of them no chnace to go to blast stage. I really hat the rollercoaster ride.

Really don't know what to do anymore. Even an egg donor might not be able to help us with DP's bad semen result. Looks like the end of the road.

Sara

Sara - I'm so sorry and have no words to make you feel any better. I will continue to keep hoping your embies make it through. You probably wont be interested right now but it is definately not the end of the road for you. I understand that you feel that way though - I'm betting I'll feel the same way in a few days TBH. I don't know your full history but I'm sure there are still options for you. Sperm quality is an issue for us too and there is a lot that can be done. when you are up to it maybe post a thread with your journey so far, what you've tried etc and see if anyone can provide any fresh ideas or approaches - talk to your FS too, hopefully they have more options for you too.

Above all else hang in there, it's not over yet. I know this doesn't really help but I just want to let you know that someone out here feels for you and hopes you get your BFP soon.

Oh Sara - I am so sorry to read your post. Words won't help you right now...but please know I am thinking of you sweet girl..

Sara , Im so sorry, thinking of you

Sara- Still and have that your embies keep going. You don't need to know what to do right away, just take things one day at a time and see how this cycle goes. I'll be thinking of you hun

Hi to everyone else. I'm off today but I'll be back to have a proper catch up tomorrow.

Infinity - where are you have you POAS yet?

Well I have and the verdict is ......... second line present, not as dark as control, But you dont have to squint to see it. Still not convinced as could still be the booster shot I had on Monday. (Secretely I am jumping out of my skin.)My last completed cycle by five days after my booster it was gone BFN.
    AF due on monday so will do another test tomorrow and monday. Oh My God could this be it. Sorry for the rant this is a bit strange seeing two lines.

Sara - holding your hand at the moment. i wish there were something i could say to help heal the pain you are feeling right now. when will you get to go back to your FS? have you seen a NP or TCM for assistance with treatment?

saph - am praying the booster is out of your system and that this is the real thing.

sara - I am sorry hon, I hope you are doing okay.

I am getting by, just taking each day as it comes. Hcg is down to 3 so I can stop tracking at least. Got part of DH's SCSA results back and they dont look good - dna damage around 35% so not sure where that leaves us - possibly donor sperm...

Bec so sorry, the last post that i had read was that you were seeing two lines. take care

Hi everyone

Sara How are you going? Have all our prayers for you helped. I can only be optimistic that it is possible for all off us.

AFM it appears the the second line is unchanged this morning I think. to start with i thought it was slightly lighter but i think the first test is getting darker as it dries out. I dont know. AF is due tomorrow and I still have lots of ovary pain and no Af cramping like I usually would. Checked out my diary my last cycle six days after booster the line was almost gone you could only see it through squinted eyes in the sun light. OMG I am going insane. Must go and right my school reports I have done everything under the sun to put them off.

Saph - I reallllllllly hope it gets darker for you tomorrow...

Thansk girls so much for your support, starting to feel better. Just heared DP singing while starting a fruit bread in the bread machine and though I have to be happy for what I have and stop being unhappy about what I don't have.

Bec: Thinking of you . My DP's last result was 38% so when my FS rang yesterday we talked about that, he had a surgical extraction of sperm which can resolve the problem completely in some cases though it doesn't help. But the really good thing is that while our eggs are our age as we're born with them sperm seems to get newly produced every three months, so there is something that you can do about it. We have now looked at DP's diet and he will have more fruit and drink more water and less or no soft drinks, hopefully that and less stress over the next three months will help with his sperm result - he will also be more conscientious about taking his Menevit and CoQ10 tablets. Also was your DH's result after frequent flyer regime? Last year my DP 's result was 32% normally and then repeated after frequent flyer dropped down to 28%. It's also the case that young eggs like yours can repair DNA damage in the sperm. We are now seriously thinking about an egg donor as we seem to be losing the numbers game.

Saph & Inifinity

Sara

Hope you are feeling even better today after the meditation yesterday Sara...make the most of the life we are having right now and everything will fall into place, one way or another...

Bec, I am so sorry to hear DH's SCSA result is not good, but on a positive note, at least you know this is something you can do about it. My DH's first SCSA result was 30%, but after only 6 weeks on Menevit and Vitamin C and E, his 2nd test was down to 15%. So don't be despair, like Sara said, sperm is produced every 3 months, some vitamin ****tails plus a healthy diet can totally change the test result. Worse to worse, the last resort is surgical extraction of sperm which can bypass this problem for most people. So I guess its not straight-away donor sperm yet for you, don't lose hope hun...

Hi everyone, I am sorry this is going to be a selfish post, but I am feeling very down and out and mildly psychotic. Today is 12dpo, at the moment pretty much 14 days exactly since trigger to the hour, I have a + hpt but I have started spotting. I have cried and cried. I have given up hope. This is cycle number 10, my 8th TWW, ET number 7. What is going on? Will this be another chemical pregnancy. How long can I be happy that at least I might be getting chemical pregnancies? Am I kidding myself? Assuming that by 14dpt, the trigger is gone (I have done hpts before and had an absolute neg at 10dpo/11.5dpt). I know there is nothing to do but wait. I am going crazy and rapidly loosing all hope. Where do I go from here?

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast