Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception 2009 #2

barney Guest

hi girls just popping in to say hi .
    im having my first bt tomorrow and cant wait finally something is happening for us .
    ill keep you posted
    here i come natural fet

I guess ive been hiding a little for a while, just wanted to pop in and let you know that i have had my 13th failed IVF cycle. the last cycle from a TF of two hatching blasties

Not knowing where to go from here. DH refuses to discuss surrogacy

Loula really sorry to hear that, it's such a tough journey, take care of yourself.

Smithy: keeping fingers crossed for you BT, with FET. Hope it's the one for you.

Lulu: How are you?

Saph: Are you doing a FET or a new cycle? We may be cyclebuddies as I am awaiting AF later this week and then depending on my FSH result may be able to start.

Paula: Hope you are starting to feel a bit better, so sorry to hear about TWW not working out.

Melbel & Buliej

AFM - woke up this morning feeling sort of relieved and much more calm than recently - we went to another FS yesterday for a 2nd opinion, he had a few ideas which he'll email my FS - but the main thing was that we were talking about egg donors and he said that it probably wouldn't be too hard for us to find a donor - while I am not at the point where I want to go that path it was still very reassuring and this morning I feel like this whole journey at the end will be worth it.

Wishing everyone a peaceful rest of this week.

Sara

Loula, I am so sorry to hear, there are no words. I hope you are ok, we are all thinking of you.

Sara, glad to hear you are feeling good, one of my girl friends calls it feeling 'zen'. I am trying for it but mostly eludes me. Great news re getting the additional feedback/advice, I hope you FSH levels is good this cycle and we can be cycle buddies.

Smithy hope your BT went well and you are on track for your FET, fingers crossed

CP, hope you scan goes well and the increased FSH dose does the trick

Lulu, hi, hope you are well
    Saph, same to you, hope all is well
    Melbel, good luck with your IUI cycle! This sounds like a good option. I also have read a lot about Dr Beer, thank God for him.
    Julie, hi to you too

Paula, I am so sorry hear you news also, wishing you all the best for your coming FET.

AFM, I am just waiting on AF, expect it any day now though likely will be over the weekend, can't wait to get started again. Time is dragging, wish I was still in bed with this rainy weather. Sigh. Reading lots and trying to get the positive happiness vibes going. Come on girls, surely it is our turn for some BFPs. Praying to God for all of us.

xx

BDT Sorry for not greeting you in my post - starting to get confused about who is in which forum.

Lets get those positive vibes going together, looking forward to be cycle buddies.

Sara

barney Guest

lol there are so many of us around rite now its hard to keep up hey ?
    so i just say hi to you all pmsl then i know i cant miss anyone

AFM.. bt are going well ,i have another one tomorrow plus my scan so must be getting close now ..i hope .
    take care girls .

BDT..hope af comes soon hunny

SARA.. way to go with the egg donor option hun

Hi girls,
    I hope you all don't mind me joining in with this thread. I'm gearing up to start a fresh stim cycle in June but though I'd start posting now.

Sara- Really good to hear that you are feeling up beat and positive again. Fingers crossed your FSH is low and you can start another cycle. I agree with you in that I believe that this journey will be worth it at the end- for all of us.

Loula- so sorry about your BFN. Be kind to yourself and take it easy

BDT- Wishing you the best for your next cycle. I completely understand wanting to get back into it and start again. I'm at the same place myself, waiting patiently AF arrived today but unfortunately I can't start a cycle until June although I'd love to start this month. Sending you loads of for when you do start.

Smithy- Good luck for your BT and scan. for a BFP.

to everyone else I've missed

Loula....big hugs hun......that just really blows bigtime.......
    Last edited by melbel; June 19th, 2009 at 05:50 PM.

Hi Dutchie - welcome to this threat, nice to see you here. Good luck with you FSH reading.

Smithy: thinking of you hope BT and scan goes well.

Hello to everyone

Sara

Hi everyone,

Very excited, seems AF is here! Now just need to book in to see FS on Saturday. Given I normally spot for a day, I will be counting CD1 as tomorrow. Here we go!

Sometimes I am constantly surprised at myself that I can possibly muster up some level enthusiasm and postivity after this many BFNs. But I have hope and faith and pray that my BFP is just around the corner. Wising you all the same too.

Sara, no worries, I saw you said hi in the PGD thread, whilst I read all your posts there, I don't normmaly post there myself. Hopefully we will be cycle buddies, I am hoping I have a good bleed this time and not have any funny hanging over lining like I did last month.

Smithy, hope your scan goes well today, it's all happening.

Dutchie, great to see you here. Praying the month goes by speedily for you.

Hi to everyone else, wishing you all the best where ever you are in your cycles. xx

BDT- Great news, hope it all goes well at FS appt on Sat. Wishing you the best of luck.

Hello to everyone else, will check back in later today.
    Have a great day girls.

barney Guest

hi girls,
    hope you are all going well BDT great news af come hun .
    AFM:transfer is monday at 2pm finally lol.
    just gotta pray hard for my embies now that they thaw.
    have a wonderul weekend girls it wont go quick enough for me
    hopeing this rain goes away so i can actually get to my transfer but coming from nambucca to sydney we should be ok

Smithy good luck sweet

We are hoping to go back to ivf in Oct

Can i join back in here?

barney Guest

OH LINDA HUN OF COURSE YOU CAN .
    HOW EXCITING HUNNY

Woohoo Smithy, go girl, best of luck for your ET on Monday.

Linda, so great to hear you will be back here, but I pray your time with be very brief and give you number 2 right away.

Dutchie, hi to you too.

Everyone else, hi, hope you are all well.

AFM I saw FS today instead, I am all set to go and no yucky lining, AF has been quite heavy which I am happy about. Ovaries look good and no left over cysts. So start stims tomorrow, FS has put me on FSH 100 this time, fingers crossed this will be enough to do the trick. Also, I had a good chat to her and she is pretty adamant that I did have a chemical pregnancy last cycle. I feel really positive about this, as it is my first ever sign of any type of implantation. Just hope I can go all the way this time .

CP, thinking of you too, hope your scan went well and you have lots of lovely follies.

Sara, hope AF arrives for you too.

xx

Thanks

BD - exciting hun praying this one is it

I will take all af vibes so we can get some bfps here

BDT, just want to let you know seems my FSH increased dose did the trick (touch wood), the first scan shows more follicles than last cycle and I am due to have the second u/s tomorrow, will let you know. Glad you FS up your dose and hope will give you better result.

Was your last chemical pg after you start taking prednisone? If yes, seems it does work in some way. I just came back from FS appt regarding NK cells. So I am in the middle of the debate with myself at the moment. But that is another thread I am going to post.

:hi: to everyone else...

Hi girls,

Smithy- best of luck for your tf on monday, how exciting! your embies thaw beautifully.

TL- Of course your welcome back, look forward to chatting with you. It was lovely watching your pg with Miss C, the pic that was in your sig is gorgeous!. Best of luck for October

BDT- More great news! that the dose is right for you, and you make it all the way this time.

Hello to everyone I've missed (bear with me I'm still very new to posting in this thread) hope all is well

AFM- Had my appt today at pg clinic at The Womens hosp and I'm excited as I've finally had the immunology testing that my instincts have been telling me to have. All set to cycle again, AF due about the 18th and I have an appt on the 24th june to discuss treatment if needed. I'm so happy but more relieved than anything as it means we might be in with a real shot next time we have a tf yay. Thanks for listening.

Have a great night girls.
    Last edited by Dutchie80; May 22nd, 2009 at 08:51 PM.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast