... 5678917 ...

thread: Long Term Assisted Conception 2009 #2

Sep 2008

Hi girls,

I am glad everyone is going along nicely. I am having my second appointment with new FS on Monday, so we fill finalise all the details for a new cycle, commencing when AF arrives, may be doing a down reg, so big changes, I really like him, so I feel I have made my choice. We will finalise everything on Monday, and I will look forward to having a talk as I had a small show of old blood today, 6 days after seeing DH (he is away working) so I hope it was an implantation bleed, no other symptoms though, I cant help but get my hopes up a little

Yay for Monday Smithy, you have been so patient

Baby DTime - Stims tommorow, I hope and pray this is the one for you sweets

CPie - I havent spoken to you in ages "hi"

Hi Dutchie

Tigger : Amazing your a super mum, starting your new journey in October, you are just what we need hun, will be lovely to get to know you

Hi Sara and all you lovelies

Jan 2005

Hi WLAB, so glad you've made decision. I found that's the hardest part..

Sorry I am ignoring everyone, currently my NK cell situation is really doing my head in. Current FS believes there is no evidence that elevated reading have anything to do with implantation failure or recurrent m/c. So seems if I want treatment, have to go with Dr. Sacks. :-(

Sep 2008

CPie; Sorry to hear your doing your head in, every FS seems to have a differnet take on protocols, it really makes things hard .. I hope you get some peace of mind

Random Act of Kindness Recipient
    Add Baby Dreamtime on Facebook

Jul 2008
    Gold Coast

Hi everyone,
    CP, yay your dose looks to be the right one, GL with your scan today. With the chemical, I think it was a combination of treating the MTHFR with folate, Clexane etc, I have been on the prednisone since Feb I think, fixing my thyroid levels and a whole combination of things. Or at least I am hoping, now that I have been doing the above for almost 3 months I might finally be in the right position for this to work.

Dutchie, I hope you BTs give you some answers, it think it is really important to get all these tests done. So glad you are feeling positive, hope the time until the 18th goes by speedily.

WLAB, sounds great you are happy with your new FS. A new FS and new protocol could be all you need, but hope you don't need it and it was implantation bleed.

Linda, have been thinking about you and wondering how you feel about coming back for number 2. I secretly wish for twins as I am not sure I would have the strength to do this a second time. I admire that you can make this decision. I hope that having Miss C will let you enjoy your time until Oct, there is nothing I hate worse than the waiting and sometimes get so frustrated with myself when I am wishing my life away.

Hi to everyone else.

Our IVF Blessing Has Arrived after 6 Cycles

Apr 2007
    Brisbane Australia

ohh you are all sooo lovely

BDT - I was not sure if I thought I could until now knew I would always do an FET but decided that In could not stop at that if it was a BFN so we decided to give ourselves 2010 deadline.

CP sweetie I am here for you in every way babe time to get you and Smithy UTD

Jan 2008
    Brissy

well nothing happening for me and it is so frustrating. looks like sep is the new date for next IVF/ ICSI. seems so long away.
    argggggg
    good luck to all.

Sep 2008
    Up the Duff

Hi girls,

CPie- When I posted yesterday for some strange reason I didn't see your post, I apologize. The NK cell issue must be so stressful, it's so hard when different FS have different views on the same issue it makes the whole process just that much harder.
    Best of luck for your next scan today

WLAB- it was an implantation bleed and I'm glad that you really like your new FS, certainly makes things a little easier.

BDT- Yes I agree, I think they are really important aswell especially as I've already tested +ve for ANA ( I believe these were a problem for FG as well) plus the fact that I know I have auto- immune issues already.

JBM- I know the frustration of waiting, waiting. I hope september comes along quickly for you.

Hello to everyone else, hope all is well

May 2009
    mornington peninsula

Thumbs up

Nice to read there is another Dutchie on this forum!!

Jul 2008
    Gold Coast

Hi Dutchie, just curious as to what your FS has recommended to treat the +ANA? Is it Clexane like FG? Have you done a cycle since you found this out? Oh wouldn't it be wonderful if next cycle is the one.

Hi to everyone else, too much time on my hands lol, and IVF is on my mind obviously. Will try not to be too obsessive and post compulsively

May 2009
    mornington peninsula

sorry i'm just another dutchie
    can't help you, did not want to confuse you

Sep 2008
    Up the Duff

Hi BDT- My FS has mentioned heparin and asprin as options for treatment and no, I haven't yet done a cycle with treatment, next AF due 18th june and my appt to find out my test results is on the 24th so Ill know what treatment Ill need before we get to our next transfer. It would be so nice if next cycle was the one.
    ETA- I found out about the ANA not long after our feb flare cycle

hi lavender- another dutchie, does that mean your dutch? I'm not, but your not the first person here that's thought that I am, it's just a screen name.
    Last edited by Dutchie80; May 24th, 2009 at 04:31 PM.

Aug 2006

Hi Ladies,

I'm hoping I can join in here? I feel like this might be a better place for me as we have been TTC for over 4 years, and doing IVF for over a year now. After yet another BFN on my 5th FET I cracked it and decided to take a break but....backflipped because I couldn't face the wait and decided to do another FET this month. If it's BFN again then I will definately take a few months off. I'm working on my positivity at the moment.
    I'll give some personals a go....

WLB - glad you like your FS, it's so important. Fingers crossed it was an implantation bleed for you.

Cuddlepie - I'm so sorry about your NK cells result. I know there is successful treatment out there for this and hope you can find a protocol you are happy with - and it brings you your BFP of course!

BDT - Hi, you sound so positive, very happy for you! Best of luck stimming.

JBM - Huge hugs to you. Sept does seem so far away and you sound a bit down. I hope you are ok. I'm not sure of your history but any chance of trying naturally in the meantime? Hope Sept comes quickly for you.

Tiggerlinda - You are a brave woman and an inspiration. If i ever have a succesful pregnancy and get to take home a baby I will be back TTC a soon as possible. This journey has been so long already and I would have liked at least 3 children so I will be chasing my dream.

Loula - I have no words to tell you how sorry I am. I hope your DH is able to discuss your options with you. Take care.

Dutchie80 - hope this cycle is the one for you - Good luck.

Hi Sara69, Smithy and anyone I've missed.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Jan 2006
    Sydney

Hi Everyone..

Just wanted to wish Smithy all the best for tomorrow..

Hope those embies look gorgeous for the big t/f..

Enjoy PG day..

Sep 2008
    Up the Duff

Welcome Infinity, best of luck for your FET it's the one for you.

Smithy- for your tf tomorrow enjoy being pupo

Jul 2008
    Gold Coast

Hi ya lovely ladies,
    I hope you are all going well.

Dutchie, it is interesting that heparin (or Clexane) and aspirin seems to be the standard treatment for most immunological issues, and genetic issues too I guess, as MTHFR which is what I have tested + to is a genetic issue. I am also taking prednisone just in case I have NK cells or other immune issues they can't test for. God, something has to give, I am praying this makes a difference.

MsPink, I hope you are well.

Infinity, glad to see you in here. So sorry again about your news this month. Just curious to see also if you have been tested for implantation failure for all the genetic/immunological issues, and whether your FS thinks it is worth investigating. Wishing you the best of luck for your comming FET, I mentioned in my PM that some women have better luck with a fresh ET, please don't let my comment discourage you, we all know sometimes it just takes the right embie. I hope this gives you faith that you will get you BFP soon.

JBM, I hope you are going well and time is going by speedily. Bring on Sept!

Linda, 2010 is a good deadline, I will make it mine for number 1, fingers crossed for us both.

WLAB, how did your FS appointment go, what is the plan. I always love the start of a new cycle, so much optimisim. Still, I am hoping for you you get your natural BFP this month.

CP, I hope you are getting closer to making some decisions. I agree, why does this have to be so hard. I hope you are feeling ok which ever way you go. Looking forward to hearing how this cycle is going. I am a bit excited and a bit stressed, I have my first scan tomorrow morning, I am praying there is plenty happening after the let down last cycle.

Sara, I see AF arrived, I hope your FSH levels are great, will check in to see how you go.

Hi to everyone else. xx

barney Guest

[--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY IM PUPO LOL...
    i now have 2 little embies on board as of 3pm monday.
    we had to leave for sydney on saturday as all our roads were flooded so we had to go the very long way and all up coop and i have been in the car for 2ohrs so we got home this morning at 5.30am after leaving sydney at 4pm yesterday arvo,im so tired im emotional and feel like cr*p.
    we even had to change our brake pads when we got down there as they sh*t them selves OMG WHAT A TRIP..
    we stayed at a motel sat and sun night and went for transfer at 3pm they were running late .
    our 2 little embies are only 3 and 4 cell and the 4 cell is fragmented so we are praying they are strong.(will post pic of them after )we had 5 in the freezer they had to thaw 4 to get the 2 embies so now we have one in the freezer
    went to medicare to get some money back this morning and only got $67.00 pmsl.

so now im pupo ans in the tww with a bt on the 8th june woot woot
    thanks for all your support girls ill keep you posted.
    thank you for all the beautiful messages too !! i love you all xxoo

now im off to find some info on embie fragmentation

ps: ive just uploaded a short movie of our embies and its in my site .i put it in MAY AND OUR FET..look at how cute my babies are lol..

Jan 2005

Sweetie, what a trip! I was thinking of you yesterday especially the flood situation, Glad you are PUPO now , that's all it matters! I am sure it will all be worth it in the end! 8th June, everything is crossed for you!!!

Jul 2008
    Gold Coast

Hi Smithy, sorry I missed you in my post, congrats on being PUPO sending you tonnes of sticky vibes, this one is the one for you!

PS. Cute embies, hope they are sticky ones!

... 5678917 ...