Hi ladies,

I'm so sorry I've been MIA, as it sure sounds like everyone is feeling a little down at the moment. I don't have any words of wisdom for you, but wanted you all to know that I know how hard it is wondering if it's ever going to happen for you. Yet for most of you, it will happen. It's the 'when' that no one can really predict.

Please look after yourselves first. Keen, I completely understand wanting to keep in touch so that you don't let friendships fall by the wayside, but what friendships I've let pass, I've replaced with others. You need to take care of you first. If your friends are really friends, they would understand.

I'm hoping to be back on more often now, everyone. I won't go into too much detail, but suffice to say I've had a few issues at home with one of my kids that has taken up a lot of my time. I'm hoping it has come some way to being resolved, which means I'll have more time to myself again.

love
sushee