Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception - November 2005 #2

Good work Trish... I am sure that this cycle will be the one... you deserve it honey... I hope the boys and the girls are romantically dancing away in that petrie dish..

love leis xx

Sorry to disappoint you Trish, it's nowhere as exciting as Hornsby Westfield unfortunately. I'm off to spotlight and bunnings at beautiful down town West Gosford. Hmmm, how do you know you've become old and domesticated? You get excited by the thought of buying curtains and hardware.
    Blue, I'll see about a surprise for you. But only if you have plenty of breaks from the books.
    Ciao
    Sue
    :luck: :luck:

Sue, hope your two dinners digest and make the two embys happy and then you can be happy!!

Mel, I'm hot footing it to the supermarket right now to get some of the magic potion - it's funny to talk about but is almost beyond a joke. I said to DH on the weekend that I can't understand where all the food is going because it's not coming out. He suggested maybe emby is eating it!!!

Trish, well done on those numbers!! I hope ALL of them fertilise :luck:

Heather, Shazey, Sushee, Keen, Tam, Magic and Leis, hope you are all well!!

Melinda Guest

YAY Trish!! That's fantastic news!

Hi guys hope you are all well
    Trish thats fantastic news, definately the right medication for you this time
    Sue have fun shopping, at least you will be in the air conditioning
    Hello to Bee, Magic, Keen, Leis, Heather and anyone else I have missed
    Well I had my clinic appointment today and I had a blood test to see if the synarel is working (which I am sure it is ) they have decided to put me on puregon 200, so I start jabbing tomorrow, ultrasound is booked for the 18/11 and then OPU will be around the 22 -24/11, so its definately all systems go here, I just have to try and rearrange some shifts, they dont know at work about the IVF they just think Im going in to have a lap some time soon,
    Well Im off to work (in the airconditioning ) and it should be cooler when I get home at 10.30 tonight
    Hope everyone is well

hi everyone... taken a Mental health day today, after a heated argument with my mother last night on the phone. She has left me with a massive headache, that and the stress about the D&C/lap/hyst on friday. Tomorrow is our 4 year wedding anniversary and i am on a liquid diet...as of tomorrow in prep for fridays suction and nip and tuck in the repro area. Maybe than can lipo my bum whilst they are there!!! ](*,) so much fun!!!!

Take care and will check in soon..

love and hugs

leis xx

Bugger about the fight with your mum Leis. I hope you sort it out and good luck for Friday.

I just found out that my niece and nephew were baptised at their school today. They are 6 and 8. This might not sound like a big deal but I come from a really close family who talk about everything all the time and there is only my sister and I. I'm baffled that nobody mentioned this to me before today and even more baffled that my brother-in-law's sisters are the god parents. Up until about 9 months ago my brother-in-law hadn't seen his sisters for about 5 years. WTF???!!! My sister rings me nearly every day to see how I'm feeling and she just forgot to mention this??? I'm not so much angry but completely bewildered.

Oh Bee, that must be so sad for you. You don't need any upsets atm.
    As you are a close family, I'm taking an objective standpoint on this one.
    Does your sister know about this IVF attempt? If she does, it may be quite possible she thought it may upset you to talk about today? If she calls every day to see how you are, it's seems unlikely that there is any ill intent.
    How do you get on with BIL? Is there any chance it may have something to do with him? Strange about the sisters though - :-k . Unless he's trying to make up for lost time. Possibly this is the case and your sister, again, didn't want to upset you atm? Or, could it be a case of her not having a say in it?
    I hope I haven't offended with any of those maybes. Just throwing things up to see how they land. This is too painful for you so atm you probably can't think straight about it.
    Whatever the reason, it's still so hurtful. I feel for you.
    Take care and remember we're all here for you.
    Love
    Sue

Sue, absolutely no offence taken and I think I've come to the same conclusions as you. No bad feeling between any of us, including BIL, so definitely no ill intent but I think it may be a case of everyone trying not to cause me angst. They all know about this attempt but I just feel left out. You know how some people try so hard not to upset you that it becomes really obvious they are avoiding the subject. It's not like our family is religious so maybe they just didn't think it was a big deal... Oh well, time to concentrate on tommorow's outcome I think...

I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes you end up feeling like you have leprosy!!! I guess it's only because they don't know what to say or how to say it. So they think saying nothing is the safest. Proves they care about you though.
    Yep, good idea. Write that worry on a piece of paper. Put it in an envelope. Then, deal with it after tomorrow.
    Tomorrow is the only thing you need to be thinking about now.
    Take care and try not to worry about it.
    Love
    Sue
    PS Went to Spotlight for curtains - came home with cushion covers (33% off). Went to Bunnings just for fun - came home with 2 well established plants and some seasol - they didn't charge me for one of the plants. A good shopping day I think.

Bee, I have been thinking of you lots the last few days. Seems like the longest 2WW ever to me, but you seem to be standing up to it really well. [-o< This is it for you and your family won't have to feel uncomfortabel about you any more.
    Suzi, am also thinking of you - yours is the 2nd longest 2WW ever! I don't know how you can stay home, I need to be at work to keep my mind off it or I go crazy.

Don't worry Anney.
    I had my meltdown with a neighbour yesterday (it's been a long time coming) so have things planned pretty much for every day until beta now. I was intending on working but I've got a bad habit of setting impossibly high standards for myself - better off not being there!!! Plus, the hormones may have resulted in a murder.
    So good to see you.
    Love
    Sue

Sorry to hear about that one Bee, at least your sister rings every day, mine didn't even ring at all during our IVF even with our BFN she didn't make an effort, but then managed to call and let me know two days ago what my neice (her daughter) would like for her birthday??? As they say you can choose your friends but not your family....

Hope everyone is ok... love and hugs leis xx

Well, the dreaded witch turned up this morning. I wasn't very happy so have sent her off to Heather's and told her never to come back. Off to have the BT at 9.00 anyway...

Has anyone ever mentioned how crap this is??!!

Oh Bee.
    Tears. I'm puddling up typing this. Is there any chance it may just be breakthrough or implantation bleeding?
    It's much more than Cr*p. It's F!#%*^g Crap. Totally sux.
    I know there's absolutely nothing I can say that will make you feel better.
    So, so sorry.
    Spend plenty of time railing at the fates - you deserve to after all this time.
    Please, take good care of your heart.
    Much Love and :hugs:
    Sue

:hugs:

Oh Bee honey.. this whole TTC roller coaster is just horrible isn't it honey! I so know how you feel. The day my BT i got bleeding too and it was actually more like a flood. Just wait honey until you get the results though. Thinking of you sweetie...

Will check in when i get to sydney... love and hugs leis xxx

Melinda Guest

Oh Bee, I'm so sorry. Please take care of yourself.

Thinking of you...

Bee sorry to here the witch arrived, hopefully like the girls said (we pray that it was implantation bleeding) I think we know in ourselves whether it has worked or not even though we hope and pray it has. Look after yourself and DH like the girls said this IVF journey is such a emotionally and physically draining process, just remember we are all here for you whenever you need us.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast