Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception - November 2005 #2

Blue Sky Guest

Hi All,
    Terribly quiet tonight.. teach me for procrastinating..

Bee - I hope it works out for you this cycle. I know how you feel looking forward to the next 'go' though. It makes it easier to deal with somehow. I keep getting told that it is good that there was HCG? I'll have my fingers crossed for you.
    Sue - fingers and toes crossed for you petal!!
    Trish - hoping those embies are growing strong in the petrie dishes!!
    Leis - hope the op went well
    Shazey - how's the jabbing going?
    Magic, Mel, Sushee, Tam, Chris - hi, hope you're well!!

Have a great weekend girls. I'm starting to panic about my exams next week... hmm now what was that formula?? e = mc hammer? ](*,)
    Take care
    H

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

thanks Heather

the scientist hasn't called so I am expecting they will by Sunday to confirm our transfer Monday :-s

When does your HRT FET cycle start ?

Been quite everywhere

Blue Sky Guest

Hi Trish -
    My cycle has started I guess. Go for a scan next week, t/f might be late next week, depending on how things look at the scan. Havent bothered changing my ticker or details on the front page as I'm a bit slack #-o .
    Hope there's lotsa embies for you to choose from on Monday!!
    Cheers
    H

Heather
    I knew AF stuck her head in ... but I have only had natural FET -so not sure what they do.

How many snowbubs or frosties do you have ?

HRT cycles move fast I know that much as long as the bod coperates and makes a warm nest for the little'uns - are you having 1 or 2

I am [-o< [-o< like crazy - better get the courtage to email our minister and for his & wife prayers too -they might have more pull with man upstairs. I am too shy - BUT I think he might suspect or have inside info.

If they want to build the church up - I'll put my hand up :-$
    The other minister said one day everyone should have more kids (both have 4 ) - I wanted to put my hand up and ask questions - HOW ? show me

Blue Sky Guest

Hi
    I've been on progynova & if this cycle is like the last, will start on the yukky pessiaries after the scan & continue after transfer. Might ask that they up the dose this time although am not sure it will make a difference? Will be transferring 2.

LOL - 'show me' to minister... oooh eeer!! I think you will know when the time is right to mention it to your minister. I should hope that they would be mindful of your shyness and would and would keep things confidential. I will have you in my [-o< as well! (even if I'm lower in the chain, can't hurt huh! he he).

I'm soooo wishing for lots of BFPs from the LT TTC forums for xmas. Might have to write to santa...

Take care
    H

Good idea Heather

He is actually very nice and very open so it just means catching him - DH is good at telling people - me I would be embarassed telling him -girl stuff and his wife is so busy. She works herself /Children's ministry head and own 4 kids (though older)

So I will ask DH to ring him. He told us in small group about many couples having done IVF.

He talks to us about losing Charlotte and last night asked me to write something about my experience especially with Charlotte (suspects he wants to put in bulletin) -lucky only 150words -though I could write a thesis LOL

Goodluck with your 2 have you thought of 'names' like Sue's J & C to make it ineresting ?
    thanks for [-o< -will put you on my list too

Hi all hope you are all well...

Well yesterday I had the op, and all went ok. As expected it was Endometriosis, but as i saw the Dr not long after coming out of theatre i don't recall to much, but I am seeing him again on Tuesday for a follow up. Apparently there is some on my bowel and bladder which will be removed with another op sometime soon, but i am just glad that they now know what is going on. I feel much better now.

I am very sore from the incisions, i have one incision over each ovary and then one in the navel, all stitched.

Anyway ladies i hope you are all well and taking care of yourselves... love and hugs

leis xx

Leis :flower:
    Hope it means you can have a fresh start - a few ladies in ltttc had severe endo and are now very pregnant.
    Melbo is a good lass to chat to - PM her

Hope you feel better soon , that you have no pain and healing is speedy.

May Tuesday bring good news

The little stitches get very itchy(esp under the opsite -clear sticky dressing) I had 4 one in navel /pubes and l & r - they weren't painful but annoying after first day. :gossip: Especially the sticky dressing in my pubic hair - my gosh why would they do that - nearly gave myself a brazillian taking that one off

Look after yourself Leis and take it easy.

Just popping in to say hi to everyone then off to study...or should I pack my new bookcase.... ok, I will, the study can wait... 8-[

Hi Bee
    enjoy a bit of 'you' time - it can be fun playing with new 'toy'
    then hit the study ...what are you studying ?

Thanks for your warm wishes and kind thoughts gals.. Trish i took some opsites and dressing packs from work just incase, lucky as the incision site over my navel has been bleeding.. luckily the stitiches hand't popped, but i was able to dress it and patch it up.. and yes they do get bloody itchy!!!

I don't think it is severe endo, it is just hard to get at to clean it up, hence a futher op with a bigger incision, probably be in hospital for a few days early next year some time. Unfortunatley we will have to delay our holiday a bit and reschedule next lot of IVF until about June next year!!

Oh well, might get lucky and fall pregnant before now and then, but in saying that BDing is the last thing on my mind at the moment!!! LOL!! I am very sore down below, heaven knows what he clamped me open with? A log!!! LOL

ok chickie babes take care love and hugs

leis xx

Melinda Guest

I'm pleased to hear that your operation went well Leis - hopefully at your follow-up on Tuesday, you'll get good news. Sorry to hear that you'll need a further op for the patches of endo on your bowel and bladder though. I had some patches of endo many years ago.....but it was only discovered whilst having a lap done for an ovarian cyst!

I hope you aren't in pain for too much longer - it can be a bit uncomfortable huh? Take care of yourself.

Blue Sky Guest

Hellooooooooooooooo? Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me... is there anyone home?

Good luck for your appt on Tues Leis.
    Trish - hope you get good news with your phone call today! Will have fingers crossed for you tomorrow.
    Bee - good luck with your study & exams. I'm being rather pathetic and procrastinating as usual!!
    Sue - am thinking of you petal!! fingers crossed

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

Back to the books...
    Cheers!
    H

Hi everyone
    Just wanted to wish Bee luck for tomorrow with that 2nd beta. Hope you can get some answers.
    Good luck Trish for tomorrow as well with your transfer. Hope you get the results you want today.
    Hey, Blue, is your first exam tomorrow?
    Hope you're recovering from your op Leis. At least you have some answers now.
    Hi to everyone else.
    Love
    Sue
    :luck: :luck:

Soooooooooooooooooo Suzi, do we get an update on YOU???
    Leis, hope everything turns out well after the op. and that you are feeling better today.
    TrisH, Best of luck for transfer tomorrow. My sister is also having a transfer tomorrow (her first transfer - they got 9 eggs and 8 have fertilised with ICSI, so they are very happy). Her name is Trish too so the woman upstairs will be getting lots of prayers for two Trish's in the next few weeks. [-o<

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend, I can say that mine's been great.

Good lucks out to Bee & Trish for tomorrow.

Leis, laps can knock you around a bit. I always figured it was from them poking & proding around to see what they could find. And must be rough because of the pain & bruising. I had my endo removed while they were in there.
    It's been 2 1/2 weeks since my lap & I'm not thinking about BDing yet either. Maybe soon though ........

Sue, how're you going? Hope you have quite made it round that bend, lol. Have to check the front page, can't remember your BT date, must be soon.

Blue, hope the week of exams goes well, been a few years for me now since I've done one & definantly don't miss them at all.

Take care

goodluck for beta tomorrow Bee - thinking of you

thanks Anney I will keep your sister -Trish -in my thoughts too

no news so all must be okay - [-o<

Hi girls... off to sydney today for app't tomorrow. I hope everyone is doing ok and taking it easy... Trish that was quiet amusing about what you wanted to ask the minister.. Minister always seem to have heaps of kids. Our last next door neighbours were parstors and they had 4 kids and the minister that married DH and I had 4 kids also. It is a nice thought that he is asking you to write a few words about Charlotte.

Well me being the typical nurse, has been thinking non stop about my operation and how they are going to do it. I am assuming that due to the bladder wall being so thin they are going to do a ceasar incision (or maybe not as big) and remove the bowel and bladder and clean it up. Can hardly wait to be catheterised. Really looking forward to it... (not)

Anyway i shouldn't sit here and think about it, will know all the details tomorrow and will fill you all in tomorrow night.

love leis xx

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast