Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception - October '05

I think the blasted clomid gonal f combination is also playing havoc with me emotionally - normally I'm not this emotional (or am i)?????

Blue Sky Guest

Hi all!
    Thanks Sue for my own little post - I feel so special! :flower:
    1 assignment down, 4 to go. Luckily I have a very understanding lecturer... think I might even be teacher's pet?? 8-[ By the way, I LMAO too about your neighbour and the ducks!!!

Sheree - I have my fingers crossed for you pet. I'm not sure about the accupuncture but I say a night relaxing on the couch is good therapy!!

Sush - Hope everything is going well with you and bubs! Good on you for having the honest and open chat with your mum. I hope she takes it on board and smartens up her act!!

Ann - Was so saddened to read your post. I hope you're able to find some answers or the strength (and funds?) to carry on if that's the path you decide to take. Look after yourself

Trish - how are you going with your cycle? I think I read on the other thread that you were having a bleed on BCP? Hope everything's ok.

Keen - have everything crossed for you. hows it going? tempted to POAS yet?

Sorry if I've missed anyone. And sorry I've been MIA - have got to get my head stuck into the books and do these assignments. :smt079
    Am still thinking of you and I lurk every now and then..
    Take care
    H

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Sheree, you are never over emotional. In fact your emotions are perfectly appropriate for what you're going through! Clomid and Gonal F, huh? Hmmm, I reckon you're doing bl**dy well not to be tearing your hair out! :boggle:

Hiya blue! Get those assignments out of the way quick :smt079 so you can get back on here to chat!

love
    sushee

Sushee, you are always such a great support, thank you.

Hey Blue, glad you're getting there with the assignments.
    Sheree, forget the acupuncture and go home and have a nice long soak in the bath. Maybe some naughty food too.
    Hi Sush.
    Love
    Sue

Good afternoon ladies. Ups & downs, that's what it's all about hey!

Sheree, hope things look up tomorrow, can they add anything to your ****tail mix for it? lol. Hope you are home now relaxing as I am typing away.
    my E2 is fine but my lining is only 7mm, so 3 Primogyn shots to look forward to. 1 down, 2 to go.

Sue, wonder if you'll get any responses, what happens if they're on the other side of Australia?

Blue, good progress on your assignments, yeah, hurry up so you can come back to chat.

Bee, how're you going?

Keen, are you tempted to POAS, I can't remember from your last cycles whether you're a tester or not!, lol.

Take care

Tam- ouch re the needles, those ones i hated. Good luck

Hi *Tam*, I'll get in my little black plane and fly to where-ever!!
    POAS - don't do it Keen, don't do it!!!

I don't find them too bad as she's doing them but about 5 seconds after it feels like she's punched me also, lol. The surge of it going in I guess.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Hi Bluesky - it has such a nice ring
    I am over studying - it was always a bugbear though I did well. I am a damn perfectionist and no I had no computer back then ( ancient aint I ) -
    WE could hand write them. I did type/word perfect a few and print out.
    I did go back to do a 6 month external course and used computer then.

Though I remember the first one my Dad got when I was about 13 - Commodore 64 or something with a cassette deck - now who remembers that LOL .It was the latest - Dad was pretty good on computers.

I am also hating BCP - breakthru bleeding so white is out of question and I feel tired, forgetful, moody, emotional and bludging out of my thin clothes :-({|= LOL - I want to eat ... side effects I checked.

Sue - I am happy here in Oz - want to go round in a caravan. I hope you find a donor sweetpea. You so deserve another chance.

Sushee - glad you Mum has settled down. You don't deserve it.

Sheree - you are behaving as anyone would given the circumstances - hope those follies grow .Is this protocol a new / first for you. Did you see the article elsewhere Sheree :-s ?

Tam - hope your lining increases but there is still time - b*gger the injections -when is transfer

Keen - you are so close and we are all so hopeful - do what you have to do but hands up and back away from those sticks slowly -put your arms around your man and hug him tight till 8th.

Ann - nothing I can say but I am thinking of you

Sheree - I hope you went home early, mt sweet. You certainly deserve a little R&R (but understand what you mean about limited cash reserves). As for whether you are normally emotional, I would have to say I dont think you are - but considering for this cycle that you are on both Clomid and Gonal, Im amazed at your stability. Very impressive! By the way - grow follies, grow!

Sue & Tam, well the thought has crossed my mind re POAS. I have to say that last cycle was the only time I have actually given in and it was a -ve, so I will do my best to stay away but at the same time, have to admit is becoming difficult...

Trish - Eerrgh on the funs of BCP. Feeling for you right now - hate the want to eat side effect....

Sush - you know you are a fabulous support for us all and really appreciate that you are still here, holding our hand through all this.

Hi everyone
    Another beautiful NSW day here today. I'm having Picnic Day 2004 (gotta love a govt job....).
    How are you feeling today Sheree? Hope you spoiled yourself last night and are feeling a bit better today.
    Keen, only 3 days 'til test?
    Bee, you must be getting closer to kicking off? Seems like forever when you have to wait, but it's rolled around pretty quickly.
    Hi Anney, if you're there hiding. Glad to see you have a donor.
    Hi Sushee, Blue, Trish, *Tam* and anyone else lurking....

Well, my news. I've had 2 donors PM me on another board. I thought I might start another thread in this forum for those of us doing the donor thing. Is that ok with you all? Don't want to clog this one up with something that's a little different. Please let me know how you feel, I'll wait before I do it.
    Love
    Sue

Yes - I'm a lurker Sue Lol

That's great news about the donors - will you go ahead? Do you have to meet them?

Hi Humphrey
    Nice to hear from you.
    I decided to start a new thread in here. That way, the donor stuff doesn't fill up the progress thread.
    Love
    Sue

Great news about the donor response Sue.

Follies are growing nicely, so will know more at 2pm today!

aaahhh study, I hate it, but being an accountant I'm always studying.

Hmmm, that'll be around 4pm NSW time Sheree. This time difference gets in the way, I keep forgetting about it and it's gunna get worse when DST starts (but I do love DST). I'll be here waiting....should be back from my retail therapy mission by then.

I've taken note of what you said prior re the dinner party at time of beta. But for me the PGD results are the nerve wracking ones,sooo.....for around that time I've booked into the hairdressers to go from brunette to blonde and then it's a karaoke semi-finals for me hehehehe

Hi everyone
    Well, Sheree, waiting, waiting.... Brunette to Blonde. Yep, that will distract you alright. Karioke? Really???
    How's everyone else going?
    Blue, still studying?
    Trish, still peddling?
    Sush, still rolling along well with bub on board?
    Hope everyone's doing ok. Will pop my news for today in the DD thread.
    Love
    Sue

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast