Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception - October '05

Keen - I'm so sorry. It's just not fair.

Thinking of all you girls in here ... I've been MIA for a while due to work so just catching up on some posting. Wishing all of you going through a cycle the best of luck. I'll be back in about a week when the madness abates.

Love,

Mel

Keen, I was soooo hoping to log on here today and hear good news about you. So very sorry for you and DH. BFNs can "grate" on your soul and wear you down. But when the initial pain has subsided I hope that you have lots of people to support you, no matter your decision. I hope to chat with you soon.

PS my follie numbers have dropped and I have EPU tomorrw, not very hopeful. I think #16 just might break me :-$

=; No negative talk before EPU Sheree. I just made a new rule.
    When you say numbers dropped, how many are there now?
    It only takes one healthy egg... Quality no quantity remember.
    Having said that, I know what it's like to feel your optimism sliding.
    You'll be fine, I have everything crossed for you tomorrow.
    Let us know how you go if you can.
    Love
    Sue

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Popping to wish you all the best for EPU tomorrow Sheree
    I have been thinking about you and knew it was close

Blue Sky Guest

Hi all,
    Hope you've had a good weekend.

Sheree - good luck tomorrow, I hope it all goes well. Will be thinking of you.

Sue - how are you? Another day down.. when do you start sniffing/jabbing? (Sorry if you've said already)

Tam - pessaries suck dont they! Oh well, as long as they get the job done.. Good luck for Friday!

Good to hear from you Mel. Hope you get a breather from work soon!

Mondays rock around way too soon dont they!! ](*,) (Especially when you havent finished your assingments... #-o )
    Hope you all have a great week.
    Cheers
    H

:wave: Hey Blue, what's new?? AF yet??? Maybe she's finished with you....
    Supposed to start sniffing on weekend (when AF is due). But, it feels like it's closer than that atm. Start jabbing 2 days later.
    Hi everyone.
    Sorry for the short post, am st*ffed - gardener's arms and back. :flower:
    Love
    Sue

Blue Sky Guest

Sorry to hear about your shoulder & back Sue! I always get a sore back after a long session of gardening. Doc says it's because my hammies are too tight 8-[ . I hope AF arrives on time for you and bids you farewell for ohhh, around 9 months or so!

AF hasn't showed her ugly head here yet. I dont mind - it kinda puts off having to make the decision whether to do the FET this cycle or not!! (Hopeless huh!!)

Hope your shoulder & back get better soon!
    Cheers
    H

not hopeless - just human

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Sheree,

I hope I haven't missed you, though by now I imagine you're already at Concept, but want you to know that I'm sending the biggest good karma vibrations I can your way.

Hello everyone else! Must go around and catch up on where everyone's at before attempting personals. A bit scatterbrained today, would have forgotten my own head if it wasn't stuck on!

love
    sushee

Sheree, thinking of you today. Use your support people all you can.
    Take care

Hope the waiting is moving a bit faster for everyone else.

I'm sorting out my plans for Friday, trying to arrange it so DH will be with me (he hasn't yet), Maybe that'll be the change we need. Also think maybe he won't feel so removed from it all.
    He said something the other day about a break next month, but I'm working on that, saying wait until December/Christmas/New Year.
    Of course hoping I won't have to anyway.

Out to enjoy a sunny day
    Take care

Hi lovely ladies

First of all, Keen, if you pop in for a look :hugs: . If not, we look forward to seeing you back soon.

Sheree, good luck for today!!

Hi to Tam, Sue, Sushee, Blue and everyone else. Hope you all have a great day.

ann Guest

On a lighter note ladies, if you think the pessaries suck, you are putting them in the wrong place!!!

Ann =D>

Awww Keen, hugs mate xxx

Sheree - hope all went well today.

Thanks guys for all your thoughts and hugs - much appreciated and really does help.

Was my birthday today - such crappy timing! But I have a wonderful DH who makes it all a little easier.

A friend actually bought me a little pair of baby shoes as a pressie and i didnt have the heart to tell her...

xxx

Oh Keen, that must have brought you undone. Pack them away for now - you'll be using them soon enough. Good (?) to see you back. So, now, let's hope the next year for you will be better. Hope you'll start to feel a little better soon. One step at a time matey.
    Sheree....where are you and how did you go? Everything is crossed and it's b*ggering up my circulation.
    Hey Blue, nearly out of assignment land yet? I know that waiting to cycle again is a drag. It'll be your time before you know it.
    Ann - :chairfall: your pessaries comments. Yuk. Groan, what a thought. I'm clearing my throat as I type this.
    *Tam* there is a lot to be said for having a break. Especially over summer. Maybe just try to have some relaxation time + you can grog on at Christmas time.
    Hi Trish, Bee, Sush (who's probably lurking), and anyone else who's out there.
    I started my usual pre-menstrual-for-4-6-days spotting today. So, AF's not far away. Right on cue as it's been for the last 31 years. Oh god, now I really feel old. I'm so an*l, I can remember the day I got my first AF. 24/5/74. I was 11 and had no idea what was happening. I can still feel that sick feeling, thinking I was dying and so embarrassed on the school bus!!
    Love
    Sue

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Gosh Sue =D> I can't even remember
    those dates just block out of my mind

Hope you had a good result Sheree

Keen - :happybday: hope you DH gave you a special day to remember
    we are so glad to see you -wish it didn't have to be - lovely for us all to be visitors here only

Hi there Keen - happy birthday sweetheart. I hope your Dh is showering you with gifts and love. We're all thinking of you.

Blue Sky Guest

Happy birthday Keen!! Hope you had a great day and that you got spoilt rotten!! :blowcandle:
    Sheree - hope all went well for you today pet.
    Ann - LOL.. 8-[
    Tam - for Friday. Hope DH can make it for you.
    Sue - I remember my first AF too - on holiday and staying at a motel with the folks just before I went on a camp...
    Cheers
    H

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast