Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception ~ April 2006

AED stands for Aussie Egg Donors.
    It's a really caring, informative and small board. I joined in September last year in case I ever decided to go down the path of looking for an egg donor. But, they let me cycle in there as I had a sperm donor and was contemplating egg/embie donation.
    I still haven't made that decision but am learning so much in there - pays to be informed and who better to learn from than women who've been there?
    Because of the sensitive nature of the topic, you have to make an application be approved as a member by the administrators.
    Sue

Hi Ann, I'll be thinking of you while I'm going thru my cycle. I must admit it's nice to have some company during the horrid TWW! It would be so great to have a whole heap of us graduate from this forum - and if it was around the same time it would be even more exciting!

Sending lots of :bdust: to everyone. xo

Marg

Thanks Sue. I just could not work that one out today!

I really wish I had a magic wand so I could make all our dreams come true.

Hi guys I'm coping...

Yay on the transfer Keen!!!

I can't help you Kar maybe google it??

Goodluck Ann & Marg it's nice to have cycle buddies isn't it!!

Love to you Vicki, hope you are keeping well.

How are you going Leis.. preparing for OT round 2??

Suzi you countdown is getting closer to double digits you must be excited!!! Yaye to spontanaety

Love and Luck to everyone here's to all round.. PGALLTTC needs us!!!

Yeah, go on shooooo the lot of you!! Off to PGALTTTC this year.
    I'm used to living alone and I'm sick of sharing this place. :smt016

Ha, ha Sue, but you know you couldn't stope us visiting, lol.

Shez, getting close isn't it? sorry, should've checked before I started the reply.

Keen, keeping them cosy, wishing for good things.

Marg & Ann, I'm actually starting now so hope to pull you girls out also.

Vicki, how' things going, not sure what's up for you

Leis, not long for your op, hoping all goes well.

Kar, sounds interesting, I'm not actually much of a researcher myself.

Big HI, for others

CD 1 for me today, didn't expect AF to come so quickly (hopefully I've kidnapped her from Shez). So tomorrow it's CD2 BT & find out what my meds will be for stim, well, I know it's Puregon, but not sure on dosage.

Take care

Yay Tam, rock and roll!!

Tam- great to hear that you are on track. Hope all goes well today

Hi Gals just popping in to Say Howdy and let you know that I pick up my drugs next Friday for this stim cycle and I think EPU and Blast Transfer will be int he week of 15/5 but of course depends how my body reacts to the drugs this time.

All the best for those in the TWW ATM and those Cycling grow embies grow.

Tam all the best for this cycle honey, glad you are back on track and ready to stim again, stay focused but not stressed.... :smt058

Chele thinking of you also honey, love and hugs leis x

Chele- wishing you all the best for this cycle

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Hello all you lovely ladies,

I'm nowhere even close to having caught up on where everyone is, but have a few mins of quiet so thought to post my best wishes to Shez and to Keen for a quick TWW leading to a BFPs for both of you!

I'll be on and off here for a few weeks I reckon until I settle into a routine, so hope to come back to an empty forum shortly! Lol!

love
    sushee

:wave: Hi Sush
    Good to see you, hope all is going well.
    Um, it won't be quite empty - I'll be here
    Love
    Sue

Thanks for the well wishes guys, always feels good to be around friends!

Had the anxious first jab today, 125 IU Puregon, it felt like so long since I've done it, I got about 3mm from putting it in about 3 times, a DH offer & then I just went for it. Knew I just had to get past the first one. Next BT is on Monday.

Shez & Keen, hope your littleuns are burrowing deeply.

Marg, Ann & Chele, hope you get past the first jab easier than me

Vicki, Leis, Kar, Sue, actually everyone, hope you have a good weekend coming up.
    We are taking DD to the circus tomorrow night, I can't remember how long it's been since I've been to a circus.

Take care

Yaye Tam on your first Jab! Not long and you'll be in your 2ww! Everything crossed for a very successful cycle for you sweetie.

Chele - 15/5 is not very far away! Hope your body is good to you this time and responds well. Actually this cycle I had a message left on my ans machine from teh clinic saying "levels are all perfect and normal" - well I had to call them back and check that was right because that has never happened to me before, LOL! Apparently my body has decided to behave this time.... with a bit of :luck: yours will be good too

Shez - not much longer now - bet you are tearing your hear out with the wait.... mine is really dragging 8-[

Sue - whats the countdown up to now? You have to give us some more details on where exactly you are heading.... so we can all be totally jealous

Yaye! Lots happening in here and Im foreseeing a mass exodus of big bellied ladies from in here! So Sush, dont you worry we are all clambering to get out! dust: to us all!

*Edited to add* Quick question: Can progesterone pessaries cause false positives on HPTs? They cant can they? Just cant remember and am planning on POAS on Monday or Tuesday...

Keen, it is getting exciting soon, sometimes it's funny how everyone is waiting to start & then all of a sudden everyone is full-on into it. And it can only mean one thing, BFPs on the horizon.
    No, progesterone pessaries won't affect the HPTs. How many are you on? We have the same progesterone probs. Though I hope I'll be right with a stim cycle, last stim cycle my P4 was great but then on FETs it's crap.

Good luck

Keen I don't think progesterone does effect the result, maybe if it is part of the sample IYKWIM.

I am having a very down day today. Can't help it... I think AF is on her way. Tearing up very easily.

:flower: this is for you Shez.
    It's obviously hormones doing your emotions in. But hey, what's to say it's not pg hormones? Huh????
    Take care and remember - it ain't over til the fat lady sings.
    Tam and Keen - you're right, for me sitting here on the fringe it really is like Bang!! it's all happening. Wishing you both a nice smooth ride.
    Hi to everyone else, hope all is well with everyone.
    Me. I'm pulling my hair out, this immobility caused by the foot issyoooo is driving me insane. I've chosen to call it Juvenile Arthritis - Late Onset. Hence the AFL poem in the TV thread (plug for all you AFL fans out there, we need more gals at the BBG). I've since written two more - one about trucks at work while on the loo and another about golf while drifting off to sleep. I think I've missed my vocation in life. I'm never overendowed with energy but knowing that I can't get about if I want to is :bs: Just too damn used to doing exactly what I want when I want me thinks.
    Anyway, back to the lounge.
    Ciao
    Sue
    121 more sleeps til up up and a-w-a-a-a-y to D, G, R, C, S and T. Uh oh, now I'm composing guessing comps.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast