Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception ~ April 2006

Im going to try and guess Sue....
    D, G, R, C, S and T
    Greece, Spain and Turkey... I think, but I cant for the life of me think of D and R.... hhhmmmm :-k

Tam - I had 5 day blasts transferred on Tuesday so 3 days ago - so I guess that makes me approx 8DPO. I will wait until at least 10...

Oooh Keen, so close to beta time - that really has snuck up on us!
    Well, you scored 2/5 on the trip so that leaves Lady Luck up your sleeve for Monday.
    :-k Hmmm, tell you which ones are right or not?
    Nah, that'd spoil my fun :evillaugh:

Denmark Greece Russia Croatia Serbia Turkey????

How'd I do??

2/5 Shez, looks like you still have Lady Luck up your sleeve too!
    You got the same two right that Keen did though...

Dallas Rome Cyprus Sicily??

Just realised there are 6 places not 5.
    Hmmmm, sorry Shezz, 0/4
    Are you feeling any better now?

Suzi 0/4 pretty poor.. I'll keep guessing!! Yeah I feel a bit better I had some Nephew cuddling therapy this afternoon which helped but I still feel like I could :smt022 at the drop of a hat... 3 more sleeps!!

Hmmmmmmm Dubai Rio Columbia Scotland????

Ah Shezz, yep, nephew/niece cuddling can be great therapy. Only my eldest is now 29 and youngest 13. So, now I cuddle my nephew's kids. :-k Where did that time go??? Was only yesterday I was cuddling him!! Glad you're feeling better.
    Hmmmm, 1/4. So, that's 3/6....

Boy I turn my back for a couple of days and I get so far behind!!!

Hello everyone.

Tam - yay on starting the stims. That first jab is always the hardest! Grow little follies grow! Still on 125 hon and when is BT? Enjoy the circus.

Chele - was it yesterday you picked up your drugs and what is the go for you this round?

Sushee - congratulations again - how is charlie settling in?

Keen - glad things are going well for you this time.
    :smt023 . Re your question on prog pess giving a false positive, answer is no - wrong hormone. On the other hand the HCG (pregnyl) trigger definitely can. My trigger is always still hanging around on d10 - too low for POAS by d10 - but it shows up on my beta every time. inkstick:

Shez - are you still feeling :af:-ish??? I hope it is all a big false alarm sweetie. Am sending you :bluestick:

Sue - its definitely getting edge of seat exciting in here. Now tell me more about your stone bruise m'dear. Old hag that I am (I did waaaay to much long distance running in my early years and am an arthritic old cow these days and have been for at least 10 years!). But from your description I think you may actually have a reflexology thing happening. Is it underneath the middle toes on the ball of your (right) foot? Does it also ache terribly on the top of the foot as well?

Oh and I have to have a guess as well: D, G, R, C, S and T
    Denmark
    Greece
    Romania
    Crete
    Scotland
    Turkey

Hi to everyone else I've missed....

Hi Girls
    How are you today Shezz? The ole witch is on my front doorstep here on the CC so it can't be her hovering around you.
    Keen, I know you'll be tempted but don't POAS before Monday. Step away from the stick, nice and slow and nobody will get hurt.
    Hi to everyone else cycling or waiting to cycle, I'm feeling confident there'll be some BFP's coming soon...
    Kar, the pain is right at the joint of the 3rd and 4th metatarsals with the toes. However, when I put weight on it, the pain radiates down the whole midfoot from middle to little toe - like little knives. Yep, sore on top, bruised and slightly swollen. My massage lady thought reflexology too but when I looked up in my book it said breast area so I decided to ignore that 8-[ It's worse in the morning which is why doc thinks it's arthritis. I'm more inclined to think it's a stress fracture as I'm a bit lazy and the day I noticed it I'd done more walking and faster than usual. Of course, I ignored it and did the same thing the following day - that was almost two weeks ago and it's not easing, not even with rest.
    Sorry girls for that non-LTAC content - but I'm polite and Kar did ask Maybe I should post in the Medical Conditions thread as well Kar and you can reply in there if you have a long response.
    BTW you get 3/6, and not the same three as Shezz... So all up, 4/6 from both of you. Getting there.
    Sue

Ok, so I think we can safely say Sue is going to Greece and Turkey..... now for the others..... Im thinking Kar has gotten Crete, Scotland and Denmark right? which would only leave R.... but I'll be damned if I can even think of any R places we havent said :#-o:

Sue - thanks I think I really need the POAS police back again! Im so tempted this time. Every other time I have had a feeling one way or the other but not this time....

Shez - hope you're holding up ok sweetie

Kar - yeah thanks. I didnt think prog pessaries could screw it up because they arent HcG... Didnt have a trigger, being that it was a FET cycle, so I guess I will be in the clear for that problem.... but I think I will do my best to hold off... 8-[

Hey Keen, I understand the temptation. I stupidly did it last time while taking Pregnyl even though I knew I shouldn't. For me it ended up ok because at least it meant that for once in my life I got to see a BFP even if it was a lie . I'm sure you'll hold out til Monday.....
    Hmmmm Kar 3/6 OK, hint - Shezz got one that Kar didn't and Kar got one Shezz didn't and all places are pretty much in the same area of the world. So, 4 have been guessed/figured out.
    Won't you all be glad when I'm mobile and can get away from the puter.
    Sue

Keen - don't POAS okay. Just stay away from them. Put them, or better still get someone else to put them, out of your reach. :smt018
    your friendly poas police agent

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

I know where Sue's going! Lol! But I won't tell!

Keen, if you're anything like me, you're going to POAS despite what everyone advises, so good luck for when you do. Just remember if it's -ve, that I got a -ve too before a +ve beta, so it's not conclusive. Hoping you get a nice strong +ve though, so there's no doubt!

Shez, hang in there hunny. I was completely and absolutely sure my last cycle didn't work too. Nothing matter before the beta. Not long now. Stay strong.

Tam, YAY on starting your jabs! I got your email too, just give me a bell when you want to come over and we can organise something!

I am lurking every few days so am not completely MIA if I don't post. Know that I'm thinking of you all though.

love
    sushee

Hi Sush,
    Great to see you!
    Hope your little man is thriving and that you're getting some sleep...
    Pics pics pics!!!
    Love
    Sue

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Lol Sue! I've just put more on the website if you want to have a look.

love
    sushee

Wow Sush, that shot of you half an hour after Charlie's birth is amazing. There I was surprised that you'd sms'd around 30 minutes after the birth but you look like it's just any other day :-s
    He's just so, so beautiful.
    :gossip: How are the butterflies holding up?

Charlie is beautiful Sush.

Keen how are you going? Keeping away from the stick??

Kar hope you are well.

Suzi I'm gonna have to put my thinking cap on..

As for me just 1 more sleep til beta. Af still not here so [-o< for a BFP

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast