Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception ~ April 2006

Woohoo Shez, I'm soooooooooo excited.
    Just the type of good news we need here!!!!!

Yep, Keen next, hoping me after, then Marg, Chele, Ann together, Kar, Vicki...
    Who else is in there?

I've wrapped myself on the knuckles this evening for not being 'into' this cycle. I think having to go on the BCP messed with me emotionally. I've been late a few times with my Syneral & asked today what that meant & nurse said if I don't suppress properly I'll lose my load & I don't want that to happen.
    Also, I missed my results call this afternoon, busy at work but still no excuse. Luckily they rang home & got DH.
    Anyway, my does it upped to 200 Puregon & BT on Friday.

Take care, thinking of you all.

skyelar Guest

CONGRATS SHEZ
    What a fantastic beta =D>
    So, so happy for you!!!!

OMG OMG SHEZ!! Thats Fantastic! So very very excited and happy for you sweetheart! Very good levels too...

Wow! Has made my night....

\/ \/ Another one bites the dust \/

I have every intention of bringing you with me Keen!!!

Oh, Ok Shez, but only because you insist

I posted in PGALTTTC (that is a long one) about how to work out EDD on teh net - hope it helps!

By the way - yaye again!!

Still floating Shez??
    Shazey, great to see you again. So glad your move has turned out the way you wanted it to. I actually have a girlfriend in Hervey Bay (met her on another board). Says if you work at the hospital, Kim on the switch is her friend, her name is Rita. And, never :-s say never. You may decide in a couple of years to jump back on the merry go round.
    Hey Tam, maybe that attitude will work for you. Better than obsessing. I did exactly the same thing with my synarel last time, the whole cycle was like it was happening to someone else IYKWIM. I went off really quickly though so don't worry too much about it. I'm trying to think who else needs to travel upstairs to PGALTTTC too...there's Blue and Bee :wave: . Hope we haven't forgotten anyone. Then I can have this whole place to myself.
    Keen, when's beta and how are you feeling? No, none of those places. Another hint, they're between Greece and Turkey. If you don't guess now there's no hope.
    Hope you're all well.
    Ciao for now
    Sue

AAaaah so in the Greek islands me thinks! Perhaps SANTORINI and TINOS (or Thassos)...? Brain is really stretching now!

Santorini - yep
    You just have R to go.....

OMG Shez this is the best news... so happy for you, Keen and Tam surely you guys will be next... looks like it will be Suziq and i left.....

I am off to Sydney tomorrow, having a colonoscopy done on wednesday... oh how much fun, they want to have a sneak peak prior to the bowel resection.. I am just about to go and have a last minute pig out on milo and crumpets before tomorrows clear fluid diet kicks in.... ooooooooohhhh surely this will all be worth it...

Love and hugs to everyone....

love leis

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Shez - I am so happy for you - great beta \/

Keen - fingers crossed for you

Tam - I was late a few times sniffing too my IVF nurse said there was a few hours leyway but try not to forget too often - I kept setting alarms on phone/ oven timer/ clock radio

Hi Shazey -lovely to hear you are loving Hervey Bay and your new job.

Leis - thinking of you for tomorrow GL

with hope & love
    Trish

Nah Leis, you'll be gone too. There are now 10 of you (I think?) that need to get out of here. So, make like the animals on the ark and go two at a time you lot. Please.
    I want this room empty by the 21st August, then I can head off and lock the door behind me. K? 8-[ No pressure being applied of course.
    Sue

Have a question for you ladies - I am having no symptoms whatsoever, apart from some very mild cramping that has been going for days and a full feeling.... do you think Im still in with a chance?

Hey Sue - dont know what I was thinking with putting more T places! Must be Rhodes!

Hi Keen
    Could the full feeling be a side effect of the progesterone, I forget now, are you taking pessaries, crinone or pregnyl? The progesterone, no matter what form, causes the cramping.
    And, I know that in here I've read a few graduates say they had absolutely no symptoms to speak of on the cycle they fell pg.
    So, yep, I reckon you're still in there with a chance girl. [-o<
    =D> Rhodes it is. Well done.
    Take care and have a nice restful day today.
    Sue

Blue Sky Guest

Hi all -

Shez - Congratulations on your fantastic beta!! \/ Great news!!

Keen - Hoping you are soon to follow suit - have everything crossed for you petal!

Tam - I was like Trish - had the alarms going on my phone to remind me. Otherwise I would forget! Hope the sniffing & jabbing is going well otherwise! The circus would have been a lovely distraction!

Leis - Good luck with your buttoscopy... Mmmm milo & crumpets...

Shaz - good to hear from you. Glad that life is treating you well in Harvey Bay. Saw a thing on the TV the other day saying that the happiest place in Australia = Harvey Bay!

Chele - not long now until your appointment!

Kar - Hope you found some answers in your research.

Marg - Not long until you start sniffing petal! Hope Sydney treated you well and that you enjoyed David Campbell!

Vicki - how are you? Are you cycling at the moment - sorry, have lost track.

Ann - Hope those kidney stones have cleared up or gone - that doesn't sound like much fun at all! :shock:

Sue - Not long now until the big trip! (Now that we've sorted out where you're going!) Hows the hoof? Hope it's not giving you too much trouble!

Sushee - That little man of yours is so adorable! Hope you're doing well and having fun getting to know each other!

Bec - Hope you're doing okay!! :flower:

Bee, Nola, Trish, those I've rudely forgotten and any lurkers - hi! Hope everything is ok with you.

Sorry I have been MIA - have been caught up with assignments for uni and work. Been keeping an eye out though - just not posting as much. Have been thinking of you all and hoping for good things for everyonel!!

Take Care!

Hi lovely ladies! I haven't logged on for ages and apologise for not reading all the posts to catch up on where you are all at. I hope everyone is doing really well and I have my fingers crossed for everyone who is waiting, injecting, sniffing or just poppin pills

Bee!!!!
    So good to see you, hope all has been going well for you :flower:
    Sue

[-o< for you Keen!!!!

Woo Hoo Shez :happy4u:
    That is absolutely fantastic news!!!! Hopefully Bob Watson is on a bfp streak at the moment

[-o< for you Keen [-o<

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast