Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception ~ February 2006 #2

Hi Tam
    This little embie must be a stayer if it survived the thaw that the others didn't.
    And hey, you won't need any more snowbubs cause this one will stick!!
    Take care
    Sue

Hello all you lovely ladies.

I did something to my accont and could not log in since saturday. How long ago that seems!!!! But I am back now so that is all that matters!

I was last on the list for EPU on monday. Which was a good thing as instead of the hour it takes to get to the hospital it took as 3.5 hours. I only had time to have my obs taken and I was up in theatre. All went well. I had 13 eggs collected. all were mature. from that 7 fertilized.
    and today we have 4 left. All looking good they said. So my transfer tomorrow is set at 9.30am. Not sure when to leave though (lol) hopefully i should not get half the traffic we had on monday.

Thank you all so much for your wishes. I am just so sorry i was not able to reply more quickly.

skyelar Guest

Tam I will be thinking of you in your TWW hon, this lil snowbub must be a trooper to survive the thaw

Daisy, woo hoo on the EPU & fertilisation how many eggs are you getting put back? Hope this one is it for you!

Blue Sky Guest

Tam - Sorry to hear that 2 didn't make it. Hope that your little one burrows like crazy and makes itself comfy for the next 9 months!! :bstick: :bstick:

Vicky - Congratulations on your result from your EPU!! Good luck for tomorrow, am sure it will go fine :bstick: :bstick:

Caryn - So sorry to hear about your cancelled FET! That must be so dissapointing. Hope your ear gets better soon and that your boss lets you recover.

Take care girls,
    H

Back again!!!

SuziQ- yes both PG were IVF. I wonder too if we have passed each other too. Did you know that the rooms have moved? Much nicer. and they now have more staff so all the pressure is off the one nurse.

Bec- warm hugs to you. The TTC merry go round brings up so many demons. Just remember you only have to do what is right for you. Dont you dare let anyone tell you that you have one baby and thats enough. You have every right to want what you want. you do whats right for you when it is right for you and in the meantime we are here so you dont have to fight those demons alone ok!

Heather- I can understand your frustration. When you pay so much money you really expect a certain level of service.

Caryn- big hugs to you. it must be so hard having to cancel your FET. How is your hearing now? How did you go at GP? Try not to let the boss get to you. I know all about Bosses and Audits. They become totally differnt people dont they. At the end of the day you do have to look after you.

Tam- sending you so many sticky vibes. I know how disheartning loosing 2 of your snow bubs can be. Just dont give up on this one yet as it has just as much chance as any! sticky vibes sticky vibes

wishing all you lovely ladies a wonderful suny weekend.

I am having 2 put back. Due to my age I was allowed. I had 2 put back both times I had a BFP. and only fell with 1. So I like to have that little more chance.

Hi Vicki,
    Congratulations on that haul - fantastic!!! Good luck for tomorrow. Leave early just in case I reckon!
    Yes, I've been to the new clinic. I went there on the first day they were open for my beta in November. They had just finished painting the day before. It's a beautiful clinic but unfortunately I only went there the once and that visit doesn't hold very good memories for me! Glad they have more staff now.

:bluestick: inkstick:
    It's all up to fate now. Feeling a lot better too. Just needed to get the ET done & move on into the TWW.

Vicki, glad you & your bubbies are ok, hope all goes well for you tomorrow too.

Take care

Best of luck for the 2ww - fingers crossed for you

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Tam, hunny

inkstick: :bluestick:

It's good you're feeling better now. I hope the TWW flies for you. I know I'll be in suspense!

When's beta day?

love
    sushee

My schedule is to do BT on Monday to check everything is going ok, then Beta on 22 Feb. It's Wednesday week. Just short of two weeks.

I'll be in suspense as well. I was thinking that they've drawn it out, that's a 33 day cycle.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

yeah, that's not 14 dpo, is it? More like 17dpo?

Ooerr, it's going to be a long two weeks my sweet, but hopefully will be so worth the wait.

love
    sushee

Tam - just thought Id drop by to send you as much :bluestick: inkstick: as I can. Everything crossed for a great result for you.... Im sure its your turn.

Keen

Just popping in to wish Tam the best of luck - hope that little embryo is a sticker!! Everything crossed for you during these next two weeks.

Keen - lovely to see you pet and I hope you are well.

Thanks for the well wishes. I'm holding onto them very tight, lol!!

Vicki, hope all went well with your ET today.

Blue, have you had AF visit or have you started on the Primulot?

Take care

Isnt the 2WW wait oh so very long.....

Tam- Et went well. I had 1 really good embryo and one just good one, transfered. Unfortunatly none of the other ones made it so no frosties for the freezer. my Bt day is the 24th. hoping we will be PG buddies!!

SuziQ- sorry to bring back not so good memories. I was at the clinic a few times in the first week of november. so it is quiet possible we did cross paths!!!
    wishing all you lovely ladies much sunshine!!!!

Vicki, Cheers to being pg buddies. :smt023

janee Guest

Just popping in to wish you the very best for the 22nd Tam....I do hope you'll get good news....I often wonder if I've seen you in the waiting room!
    Take care....fingers and toes and everything else crossed!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast