Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception ~ June 2006

Ann just wanted to say take it easy and GOOD LUCK! You too Marg!

Best wishes to all.

Mel

Hi everyone - sorry I've been MIA - doing headwork and kinesiology work and its keeping me busy.

Ann - how many days past ovulation are you? Could this be an implantation bleed? What colour is it?

MargOz - fingers crossed for tomorrow hun.

Marg, how exciting that it's working for you, yah

Ann, waiting, waiting for the BFP

Take care all you lovely ladies

ann Guest

Yesterday was day 3 after transfer.

I noticed that, sorry if I gross anyone out, after I went to the loo and wiped, the crinone gel was tinged pink, and nothing today.

i was thinking that maybe it could have been implantation bleeding, but then again I am probably jumping the gun and its nothing at all.

I have heard that using pessaries can cause somr irritation and thus some bleeding, but I haven't heard this about using crinone gel.

On Sunday afternoon, I had the weirdest feeling in my tummy, 2 really sharp pains, like a pulling (I likened it to having stitches removed, that pulling feeling), probably nothing, but in the 2ww we seem to jump at anything.

Luv to all

Ann

Morning all you lovely ladies

Marg- Thinking of you tomorrow.

Anne- Wishing you much sticky vibes. Hope you are still resting up heaps. I have had the sharp pulling feeling before too. My clinic said it was all normal. And that I should try and rest more. (I read so much after OPU.) Hope you can find something to help you rest. I agre the 2 WW is so hard as you do tend over anilise every pain you feel. I know I do. Please rest up and look after yourself and your precious cargo.

Shaz- Thinking of you and wishing you much babydust tomorrow!

Hope everyone else is doing well. I had a full weekend looking after my nephews ( 7,1 and 4wks) the last 2 days have been full on as well, so I am really looking forwrd to a lazy day today!!!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Ann,

I only ever used Crinone once so can't help you there, but am that it's implantation bleeding!

Marg, GL for tomorrow matey! I always say that you only need one, and it's true! Am hoping for a fab fertilisation rate.

Shazz great news about O'ing! And about DH's attitude. It often seems to us that we as women invest more emotion into this journey, but your DH seems like he's right in there with you. I'll be for a successful thaw for your snowbubs.

love
    sushee

Ann - the crinone "can" aggrevate the cervix slightly, so it could be normal. Just keep a "non panicked" (easier said than done I know) eye on it and if it gets worse contact your clinic. gl.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Ann,
    I agree with Sheree - it only takes a very small amount of blood to tinge it pink - could have been from transfer cathether - or cervix irritation from crinone .It is could also be implantation - it happens day 6-8 ~ so timing fits.
    I had pink /brown speckled tinged discharge the whole time (some was old blood from OPU). The 2ww is horrid - thinking of you and hoping for your miracle. I had pulling and sharp pains too -like approaching ....

Marg - GL for tomorrow - been thinking of you too

Has anyone heard from Blue Or Bee ... they haven't been around in a while.

Shazz- GL to you too I hope you get a miracle too with catching the egg.

Hi Girls,

Thankyou for the wishes, looks like our frostie bubs have survived thaw!!!! I am so happy and am hoping we have got 2 from them. I go for transfer at 8.20 tomorrow and am nervous and excited as hell lol.
    Will update you tomorrow.

Shazz.
    xx

Shazz, thinking of you for tomorrow, I'm sure all will be well, yah on the thaw, one hurdle down.

Marg, Ann, glad things are going well so far.

Take care

Marg and Shazz - fingerscrossed for today.

Shazz, everything crossed for you today sweetheart!

Marg - great to hear that your cycle is going ahead after all - must be a big relief. Sending plenty of luck your way!

Ann - still resting, I hope! Yep Crinone can definitely cause irritation and some bleeding. But here's hoping that is implantation bleed and the pulling is from "burrowing" in....

ann Guest

Shazz,
    good luck, and heaps and heaps of sticky vibes to you.

I did contact the nurse and she said that crinine doesn't cause any irritation only the pessaries have known to cause this. She said that it could have been from the transfer, or it could have been a implantation bleed. I'm hoping it was the later, as I thought if it was from transfer wouldn't it have been brown, seeing it was 4 days after transfer?

Today is 11 post EPU, and I wish I had some sign one way or another I know its way too early just wishing thats all

Luv to all
    Ann

Well hello lovelies,

Good news I have 2 embrio's on board!!!!!!!!! Yes my frostie bubbies survived thaw and I still have the third one on ice, so they only pulled 2 out of the freezer ....YAY!!!
    My mum came in with me and was totaly amazed to see the embrio's on the screen and ended up having a bit of a convo with my RE about ivf lol. She was fasinated by the whole thing including when we got home she told me to look after her grand kids lol. It turned out to be a little bit more expensive than we expected with mum coping a fine for parking in a permit zone which we didnt realised.

I know this may sound strange to some but since starting this cycle I have been asking ~Chloe~ to look over us and I believe she is. When I got home I asked her to look over her bro/sis through this cycle. Beta is the 22nd June.

Thankyou for all the support, not having Nath here was strange but I know I had alot of support!!

Hugs
    Shazz.
    xx

Good luck Shazz

Fingers Crossed for Ann & Shazz!!!!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

GL Shazz and Ann - fingers crossed

Margoz - I hope it goes well for you too.

Shazz - you know you can always write in and explain the situation -you didn't see /know about permit zone etc and often if you/your Mum has a good driving history that will let you off. It costs you the time to write a letter.

Thanks Baby I will let mum know.

Shazz.
    xx

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast