Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Long Term Assisted Conception ~ May 2006

best of luck for you Ann, take care

Hi Girls and hope we had a good day!!

Well not a good start to my first natural FET cycle, I had my scan this morning and a couple of small follies but not much happening as my nurse said and my lining was only 5mm. So I have been sent away with my ovulation pee tests and as to start testing as on Monday and another scan booked for Wed hoping it will be a 35 to 40 day cycle and things are a bit slow. If nothing happens we can choose to cancel the cycle or just switch straight to meds.

Anyway, where going to have a quiet weekend no step kids, no waking up till
    midday....nothing lol. So what ever you do have a good one and I need
    growing vibes!!!

Hugs
    Shazz.
    xx
    Last edited by shazld; May 26th, 2006 at 10:11 PM.

Ann - really hope the trigger went well. All crossed for a great pick up result!

Shazz - Four dump trucks should be arriving at your front door ready to drop off a huge load of growing vibes for you very soon! So breathe them all in

I really wish that by some miracle there was a chance we had conceived this month - but looking at my temps it seems pretty much impossible.... again. Oh well.... ho hum, hey.

Ann - fingers crossed for you.
    Shazz - sending growing vibes through the ether to catch up with Keen's trucks.
    Keen - send me a link to your chart - lemme look.
    Hi everyone.

Hey Blue - where are you? If youre lurking - pop in and catch us up.

Kar - if you click on my ticker it should take you to my chart... would like to hear what you think...like I say isnt looking positive to me...

Keen
    I think your chart looks ok. Could that dip be an implantation dip*. It looks around the right time and your temp going up today is a good thing too. I wouldn't give up hope yet. . How come FF isn't giving you an O date? It looks pretty obvious to me.

*FF did a big poll on implantation dip about 3 years ago. There should be stuff about it somewhere on FF if you do a search.

PS some time can you teach me how to get my ticker to link to my chart?

Keen, I'm no good on charts so I hope what Kar said is the case. Good luck.

Thanks guys - i sure would like to think there is some chance...

Kar to add your link to your ticker put in [url= and then put in the http:// address of your chart and then a ] then put [ and the word "img" and then another ] then the http address of your ticker and then follow with another [ and this "/img" and close ] and then [ and "/url" and close ] - remember to have no spaces at all.... HTH, if you get stuck give it a go and I'll tell you what you need to change

Question

Hey Gals
    Sorry it's a long one

Ann Hope all went well for your pick up today and you got a good amount of eggies

Well I have ended up with only 1 blast in the freezer and even though Beta isn't till Fri 2nd I am not all that positive as have had on and off some bleeding and very small clot once or twice since friday even after only having transfer on Monday arvo and yes I know could just be implantation bleeding but that is usually a bit browner. Also I have a lovely dry cough so which along with crinone makes my pants very yucky as I wet myself just about with every cough so YUCK have taken to wearing a pad (TENA AT THAT) to soak it all up I feel like about 100 years old. Crinone has given me every side effect possible last week including thrush and it felt like I was peeing through a fire it even hurt to walk sometimes let alone stick that jolly stick up there and Hah DH wanted some loving I told him no way was I gonna be able to stick anything bigger than the crinone thing in me as was too painful. now that pain has gone but too much discharge and suspect bleeding for my liking to risk it.So just shall wait and see.

aaaaaahhh Chele

So sorry to hear you are feeling down... but please don't give up yet... Hang out til what the bloods have to say on Friday... I know it is easy for me to say, but try and stay positive...

I hope your chest clears up soon, nothing worse than a crusty cough and as well as a crusty crotch!!! Thinking of you mate...

Love Leis xx

ann Guest

I hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Well, 28 eggs.

24 were injected and 18 fertilized. They are really concerned now that I will hyperstimulate, so Bt's every day, drinking loads of water and trying to rest up as much as I can.

It was more painful than I remembered, Dr had to give me 3 loads of local anesthetic, and it still was painful. But these are the things we have to go through in the name of having a bubba.

Luv to all

Ann

Hello all you lovely ladies!

Marg- Hope the jabbing is going well.

Tam- Thinking of you. Where are you planning you holiday? I am sure you have told us, but I do forget!

Keen- Thinking of you too honey.

Anne- Sorry to hear your in a bit of pain. Glad to hear you are resting. When do you get the next update on your emby's? praying that they all are growing well.

Leis- Glad to see you back. Hope you are doing well and not in to much pain.

Sue- How is the foot? Hope it is feeling better.

Shazld- How are you going?

I am sorry for the ones I have forgotten.
    I am so tired today. I worked all weekend. Every muscle in my body is aching! Also AF showed up again. No wonder I had a bad emotional week last week. Feeling so much better ( other than my muscles) than I did last week. Hope everyone had a good weekend
    XXX

Chele - am praying like you mad you get to get outta here!

Ann - that is a great result from your OPU. Now you be sure to do as the doc says and rest and hydrate like crazy.

To everyone else....

Hi Daisy,

Nope nothing happened today, i some how think my body is going to **** me this cycle and not ovulate, so wehave decided that if nothing happens on Wed we will switch to a medicated FET.

Ann- Way to go girl, restup and drink heaps of fluids.

Keen - Thinking of you too, gladly excepted the truck lol!!

Marg - Hows it all going??

Karbent - thanks for the grow vibes very much needed.

Shazz.
    xx

Ann - keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well over the next few days for you. xoxo

Chele - thinking of you and sending all the positive vibes your way that I can muster.

Leis - hope you are well on the road to recovery.

And a big hello & hug to Daisy, Shazz, Keen, Tam, Suzi & Kar. Hugs to anyone I've missed too.

Well, I'm halfway through my injecting. I also start my second injection tonight (Luveris) which has me more than a bit scared coz it involves mixing up the 'solution' and setting up the syringe myself! Gulp! Oh well, as someone mentioned - the things we do!

I have my follie scan on Fri although the Clinic are pretty sure I'll need a few more days of injections before I'll be 'ready' - based on past history. I must admit this is the first time I've had any side effects - it's like my abdomen is feeling a bit painful and heavy. I HOPE that is a good sign. After only getting 1 and then 2 eggs last year, I'm not sure I'm game enough to get my hopes up too much just yet tho!

Marg

Marg - yay. if you're feeling it that is a good sign. fingers crossed for you hun.
    Shaz - fingerscrossed for you too pumkin. Hope doing the ole switcheroo if you have to works.
    Keen - - see that AF has turned up. Know you will be sad. Thanks for your excellen dyi on ticker instructions. I think it has worked?
    Dais - another AF another step closer to your next cycle girl.
    Ann - guzzle, guzzle girl and keep those salts balanced (gatorade or somesuch) to stave off the headaches. What are your E levels. I had 41 follies last time and didn't overstim, Keen has also had high numbers of follies and she was ok too. Hope your poor ovaries are healing from the jabs. And OMG
    Dr had to give me 3 loads of local anesthetic
    did you get OPU done under local???? What was it like?
    Chele - you poor ole chook! I hate Crinone! I hate it so much that I've refused to use it ever again. I now use 4 pessaries (2 in 10 am, 2 in 10pm) and stay horizontal for the hour afterwards just so I can avoid the stuff. (Warning next bit could be TMI) I was talking to one of the nurses at the clinic who said another girl on IVF with a BFP passed a "largish mass" in her 7th week of pg. She thought she was m/c.:eek: Turned out it was all the crinone finally exiting the building. Moral of the story - much better to have crusty undies now m'dear! (Apologies for grossness factor there everyone).
    Leis, Sue, Tam, Sush, Blue and everyone else!
    As for me - I'm heading towards Oing. We're going to try this month just to see.

Kar - just checked your link in your ticker. Think you must have the address wrong. You will need to go into FF and log in - then go to the menu on the LHS and select Sharing and then Home Page Setup. One of the top lines will display "Your Charting Home Page Web Addres' use that as your link address in place of the one you have in with 'chartgraph_module' etc in it. See if that fixes it up

Thanks Keen
    Maybe it works now?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast